PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next The Eneko - Eberron

M Placeholder
2015-11-11, 11:55 AM
Here are the eneko from Eberron.

The Eneko

A race descended from the union of Eberron Half Giants, Ogre and Oni, the eneko are known as the children of Syrkan.

As an Eneko, You have

Ability Score Increase – Your Consitution increases by 2 and your strength by 1
Age – Eneko reach adulthood at 25 years old, and can live to 120.
Size – Eneko reach heights of 7ft to 8ft and weigh between 190 and 230 pounds. Your size is medium
Speed – your base walking speed is 30ft
Legacy of Borunan – As a result of your oni heritage, you know the minor illusion cantrip.
Protector of the Wilds – You are proficient in the Longbow, and creatures have disadvantage when tracking you in the wilderness.
Powerful Build – You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag or lift
Darkvision – You have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You cannot discern colour in darkness, only shades of grey
Poison Resistance – you have resistance to poison damage, and advantage to saving throws against poison.
Languages - You can speak Giant and Common

M Placeholder
2015-11-11, 12:01 PM
Eneko Feats - Coming Soon...

JNAProductions
2015-11-11, 12:29 PM
Pass Without Trace is not a cantrip. At all. That is ridiculously powerful to give as a cantrip.

M Placeholder
2015-11-11, 01:55 PM
Pass Without Trace is not a cantrip. At all. That is ridiculously powerful to give as a cantrip.

Yeah, I missed that as I was coverting the race. And please keep your voice down in future. Sometimes it slips through the net. I changed it for Minor Illusion.

JNAProductions
2015-11-11, 01:58 PM
I used three letters of bold. For an at-will +10 to stealth. Trust me, that is not raising my voice nearly as much as it could've been.

Minor illusion is a good choice.