PDA

View Full Version : Maneuvers and Stances for Prestige Class

Gamereaper
2015-11-11, 02:41 PM
I'm creating a new prestige class specifically for this campaign. Pretty much like how an Ur-Priest forsakes any divine casting they have, this class does the same thing for Martial Adepts. They will gain fast progression as well.

They will completely relearn their maneuvers and stances. They can choose from the Devoted Spirit, Iron Heart, Shadow Hand, and Stone Dragon disciplines. They also gain these maneuvers, but I'm not sure where to level them at.

Disbelief (Boost)
Time: 1 Immediate Action
Target: Personal
Disbelieve 1 Thing/4 Initiator Levels. For 1 Round. Disbelieved creatures must make a saving throw of X+CHA Mod to avoid being disbelieved (which the DM secretly rolls). When a creature is sucessfully disbelieved, you lose all dex bonuses against them and never need to make a saving throw against their spells. They do not provoke attack of opportunities from you. They do not block your line of sight or occupy any space. If you move into a creature's threat range, they can choose to make an attack of opportunity against you. If they strike you, you will not receive the damage until the next round, but it will be nonlethal and 25% of the amount. Unsuccessful disbelief grants none of the benefits, however, you still lose Dex bonuses and will always fail your saving throw against them. If it is an object was disbelieved, it is as if it doesn't exist. (support beams will still hold a roof up, but to the Initiator, it's as if it wasn't there). An object that counts must be 5 foot cubic feet in size. Sizes greater than that count as more than 1 object accordingly.

Greater Disbelief (Boost)
Time: 1 Immediate Action
Target: Personal

As Disbelief, except disbelieve 3 Things/4 Initiator Levels.

Dark Infusion (Strike)
Time: 1 Standard Action
Target: Personal Or 1 Creature
As a melee touch attack, restore a maneuver. Lose level of maneuver in HP for next 3 rounds. Can target yourself with this. Initial strike does no DMG. Will save negates on unwilling creatures. Creatures without maneuvers lose HP every round equal to half their HD (Maximum of 9).

Sword of the Dark Moon (Boost)
Requirements: 3 Dark Moon Maneuvers
Maneuver Used With This Boost That Hits Enemy Does 300% DMG. Saves Are Made At -6 To Resist Effects Of Maneuver. Target Must Be Affected By Dark Infusion.
(I'd like this to be the capstone maneuver)

Dark Moon Death Blessing (Boost)
Gain DR 90%/-, Healing Is 10% Effective, Healing Less Than 10 HP Is Ineffective.
Lose 10% Of HP Every Round For 10 Rounds. If dropped to 0 HP, the effect ends. DC 25 Will save to stop early.

Stance Of The Dark Moon (Stance)
Grants Hide In Plain Sight

Dream Stance (Stance)
Gain Incorporeal subtype for duration of stance. Cannot fly, but all other traits are gained.

Strike From The Shadows (Strike)
Attack someone as the sneak attack class feature, 1D6/2 initiator levels. Can only be done in darkness. Does not reveal your location.

If anyone has any idea where these maneuvers and stances should be leveled, let me know.

Thanks in advance.