PDA

View Full Version : Reducing metamagic cost; summons

EoNhOeKnOwS
2015-11-11, 07:36 PM
Hello

These are my feats to reduce prices, mostly to summon natures ally for Druid, I'm 7 Druid, 3 thaumaturge, 3 metaphysical Spellshaper and 7 wizard, 6 mystic (ghestalt)

•Easy Metamagic - -1 Spell Slot to Persistent Spell

•Practical Metamagic - - 1 Spell Slot to Persistent Spell

•Metamagic School Focus - Reduce metamagic costs by -1 for any school of magic you have Spell Focus in or are specialized in 3/day.

Persistent Spell - +6 Spell Slot (or -1 to all spells from easy metamagic and -1 when casting spontaneously from practical metamagic ) +4 Spell Slot, or +3 with metamagic school focus (or +4 with all other spells) 3/day [ /day], or +2 (with Metamagic Mastery -1 to each metamagic feats applied) this last is lvl 3 special for metaphysical class

My guy can add extended and empower to sna for free, let's say I have arcane thesis (or divine thesis for argument sake) and the spell is enhanced by those 2 plus my persistent spell (+2 slot) and maximize - 4 feats means each feat gets -1 per feat used. Is my total spell slot consumption spell slot plus +1 or is it +2 because each metamagic can't go bellow +1?

Also! Can I add templates to summon or improve them HD Wise or give them different feats?

Edit: I know of the greenbound animals and those air and earth elementals, I shan't get those

Thanks!