PDA

View Full Version : Digital Adventures

Philemonite
2015-11-12, 06:45 AM
They say that the heroes are made, not born. The choices that you make determine the path that you take. And in the face of disaster the choices that you make affect more then just you. The consequences of our actions are far deeper, and motivations are far more complex then you might think. And so, to tell this story we must start from the beginning, where a group of children, completely unprepared for what is about to happen, face their own destiny.

As you open your eyes you realize you have no idea where you are. You don't feel any immediate danger, but you instinctively know that something is wrong. You notice a strange device in your hand, but you don't really think about it, as you realize you are not alone. There are other people not far from you, and something in your mind tells you that they are in the same situation as you. What will you do?

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-12, 10:23 AM
Tamias sits up, looking around in confusion. Where is he? Is this even Colorado? He had gone to sleep after a fun day of canoeing and horseback riding at camp, but this definitely wasn't his bunk in the boys' cabin.

Sitting up, he notices the strange device in his hand. It appears to be electronic in nature, but there's nothing on the screen. He taps a few buttons experimentally, but nothing.

The boy gets to his feet and spies a few others collapsed on the ground, unconscious. Had they all been kidnapped? Tamias had seen a news report by Chris Hansen about predators who lured kids on the Internet, was this the same kind of deal? But if they were kidnapped, why wasn't he tied up or inside somewhere?

Realizing all of his questions were moot at this point, Tamias decides to have a look around. Maybe there's some fruit growing in the trees nearby.

Kyojo777
2015-11-12, 11:50 AM
Kira wakes up, initially confused at his surroundings. "W-what is this place?" he thought. The last thing Kira remembers is of him relaxing outside, listening to music, after that Kira couldn't remember no matter how hard he tried.

Sitting up, he notices the strange device that was in his hand. Kira pressed a couple of buttons, but nothing happened. He looked around and was glad to see his headphones and phone. Grabbing his phone he tried to call 911 but got no service. "Just great".

Looking around some more, Kira noticed a few others who were unconscious. Deciding it was best to wait for them to wake up, Kira put on his headphones and listened to Roundabout by Yes.

Prehysterical
2015-11-13, 01:00 PM
Sancho comes to, surprised at not waking up in the stiff camp bed that was provided for him. He sits up and it slowly starts to sink in that he is no longer in the Rockies. The plant life was all wrong. He sees one kid sitting down and listening to his headphones while another is walking around. Sancho lifts himself off the ground and asks the one walking around, "Hey, uh, you have any idea where we are? I don't recognize any of this stuff from the guides they gave out."

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-13, 01:13 PM
Tamias turns to regard the chubby boy with surprise. "I...don't know," he answers. "I just woke up and it definitely wasn't where I fell asleep. My name is Tamias. What's yours?"

Prehysterical
2015-11-13, 01:17 PM
Sancho places a hand on his chest and introduces himself. "So, uh, what about these other guys? Should we try to get them up? I mean, we woke up on our own, but... What if one of them is hurt?" Sancho scratches the small of his back, feeling the slight irritation on his arms from sleeping on the grass.

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-13, 01:21 PM
Tamias shakes his head. "Better to let them come to on their own. If they wake up in a strange place by strange people they may assume we're the ones who brought them here and try to pick a fight."

Philemonite
2015-11-13, 01:49 PM
"Vladimir Mikael Novak." Says a short, dark haired boy, standing behind Tamias. "I believe Mike is the closest alternative of my name that would be acceptable for you. I have no objections if you wish to use it when referring to me."

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-13, 01:53 PM
Tamias stiffens in surprise and spins around. "'Vladimir'? Isn't that a Russian name? Where are you from, Mike?"

Philemonite
2015-11-13, 01:59 PM
"Actually, the name Vladimir was originally a Slavic name, before it was popularized by Soviet countries." Mike answer, while adjusting his glasses.
"It is a common misconception, so I won't take offense to it."

BlackestOfMages
2015-11-13, 04:10 PM
Jack yawned, stretching as he sat up sleepily and opened his eyes...

...and noticed his surroundings. well, this certainly wasn't his house. damn, and he'd planned to spend summer vacation doing as little as possible. Sizing up the situation he's in, he takes time to make a quick note of all his surroundings, and the other people nearby

"Hey guys. Anyone know whats going on? last I checked, I was at home? Names Jack, by the way"

Kyojo777
2015-11-13, 04:45 PM
Seeing that the others were starting to wake up Kira took off his headphones and responded to Jack. "No body here knows whats happening, for all we know we could have been abducted by aliens."

Iron Warlord
2015-11-13, 05:34 PM
Ian had been awake for a few minutes, but since he had quickly realized he wasn't where he was supposed to be, and that none of the kids around him knew where they were either, he decided to stay quiet and wait for more information. That plan went out the window when he heard one of the boys suggest alien abduction."Really, Aliens? That's what you're going with?" Ian said as he sat up. "You can't come up with anything more original than that? I'm Ian by the way."

niw18
2015-11-13, 05:49 PM
Fengxian slowly woke up and rubbed his sleepy eyes as he did not recognize where he was. The young teen would take in his surrounding so that he can figure out where he was. fangxian after a while knew for sure that he was not in hong kong any more but noticed a groupo and would stand up and walk over to other kids and looked to them for a moment. He heard them speaking english and would look about "I do not know but I want to know where we are" he would say to them as they where all roughly close to his age group.

niw18
2015-11-13, 05:52 PM
Fengxian slowly woke up and rubbed his sleepy eyes as he did not recognize where he was. The young teen would take in his surrounding so that he can figure out where he was. fangxian after a while knew for sure that he was not in hong kong any more but noticed a groupo and would stand up and walk over to other kids and looked to them for a moment. He heard them speaking english and would look about "I do not know but I want to know where we are" he would say to them as they where all roughly close to his age group.

Kyojo777
2015-11-13, 05:53 PM
"You want me to come up with something more original? Sure, why not. What if the device we all mysteriously have allows us a form of power we could have never dreamed of, and our kidnappers dropped us here so we can hone this power and be of great use once they need us (I'm not original at all am I?).

BlackestOfMages
2015-11-13, 06:15 PM
"Eh, both ideas have merit; seems we've been abducted, though whether its by something more mundane's still up in the air, same with the reason. I'm just wondering why go to the effort of snatching us up just to dump us all somewhere? some kind of experiment, or maybe some battle royale style idea of a game?

Either way, I hope we get this cleared up soon - I have a show I need to catch tonight"

Jack said in a relaxed tone, still lying on the ground. He took a few moments to shift into a more comfortable position, placing both hands behind his head and blowing a strand of black hair from his face.

"Wonder if this thing has apps?" he asked, holding up the small device he'd found strapped to his belt "heck, wonder what its for?"

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-14, 11:20 AM
Tamias shifts uncomfortably. "Er, sorry for the mistake. But more importantly, tell me where you're from! If you're from another country, then...it really doesn't make sense that you'd be here with us! How did we end up in the same place from opposite ends of the globe?"

Philemonite
2015-11-14, 11:26 AM
"Judging by accents logic dictates that we are all from different countries." Mike answers with slight confusion in his voice. "I don't believe that the exact location is of any relevancy."

Prehysterical
2015-11-14, 12:10 PM
At Jack's suggestion, a horrible realization strikes Sancho... before he dismisses it with relief. Glad this isn't the Hunger Games, or there'd be a big pile of weapons and stuff in this clearing. Out loud, he says, "But that's not true, though. Tamias and I are both from the USA. So, it's not like they grabbed a kid from every big country." Sancho looks at the strange device in his hand. "Y'know, these things look a lot like my dad's pager. What if they are supposed to call somebody specific?"

Kyojo777
2015-11-14, 12:17 PM
"Call somebody? *joking* Maybe we can summon demons with these, now that would be fun."

moondoggy
2015-11-14, 12:19 PM
"Aaaah, mais non, when did I fall asleep? I must finish planting that-" Lavie looks around, her waking panic dissipating quickly upon realizing that she has no idea where she is. "Wh-what is going on? I was just sitting down for une moment to take a break and..." She looks down at the shovel laying on the ground beside her. "What is this, some kind of dream? That must be it! I was tired from digging a hole for that dogwood tree and ended up taking a nap! I'll wake up any second now!"
. . .
"Yep, any time now, Me. Just go on ahead and wake up!"
. . .
"Well, maybe I'm just not ready to wake up yet. Doesn't time in dreams go slower than regular time anyway? I've probably only been sleeping for about fifteen seconds, so I've just gotta be patient." She stands up and takes her shovel in hand, carrying it across her shoulders. As she walks for a bit she notices some kids her age have gathered together. Huh. Wonder who they are. Probably just dream people. Putting a smile she approaches the group.

"Salut! What's up?"

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-14, 12:27 PM
Tamias blinks as he hears someone else approaching them. Must have fallen asleep further away than he noticed. Tamias turns to address the new individual and blinks in surprise. A pretty girl, about their age? All the others had been boys like him!

"Hm? 'Salut'? What is that, French? Oh, great." He sighs as the realization hits him. She must be from another country as well. He steps forward to address her. "Good morning, er, madamoiselle," he says, trying to be friendly. "My name is Tamias. This is Sancho, Jack, and Mike. The others haven't introduced themselves yet. And before you ask, none of us have any idea where we are either."

moondoggy
2015-11-14, 12:45 PM
"Mademoiselle?" Lavie says with a giggle. "You don't have to be so formal. My name's Lavienne but I prefer Lavie. It's less fancy." She sticks the shovel in the dirt and looks around the group. "Tamias, Sancho, Jack, Mike." she says, pointing at the wrong people as she says their names. "Nice to meet you all. You seem nice, so I hope I don't wake up soon."

dethkruzer
2015-11-14, 12:51 PM
"Vad fan?" The groggy youth spoke up, his eyes squinting. His hand swung up to shield his eyes from the light, not realizing he was clutching something in his hand, and ended up smacking himself right in the face with the device he was holding, eliciting a cry of "Aj helvete!" Relinquishing hold of the device, Alex pushed himself into a sitting position, before realizing he wasn't alone. Var är... Where... Where am I?" He spoke out, slightly confused, his voice carrying a sight accent for the first half of the question.

Blinking several time, he looked around, both at the surroundings, and the people in the immediate vicinity. Climbing to his feet, he heard something clatter to the ground. Looking down, he saw a... device of some sort? The one he had actually hit himself with. Reaching down, the blonde youth picked it up. For a good thirty second he just stared at this strange device, at different angles, pushing the buttons on it, with seemingly no response. It actually took a moment for him to remember that he was still in the presence of other people. "Ummm... Hallå." Alex greeted the others, slightly awkward of the situation.

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-14, 12:52 PM
Tamias scratches the back of his neck uncomfortably. "Oh. My mistake. It's nice to meet you as well, Lavie."

When she mentions being in a dream, Tamias laughs. "Ah, that would be nice if I was really some kind of 'dream person', I guess. At least then I'd know what I was supposed to be doing here."

The boy looks down at the device in his hand again. What was it for? And why was it a different color than everyone else's?

Kyojo777
2015-11-14, 01:54 PM
"Since everybody is waking up I might as well introduce my self. My name is Kira, and I live in New York City"

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-14, 02:26 PM
Tamias glances over at the boy in the blue and black get-up. "New York City. I'm from Seattle. Sancho, I'm guessing, is from the Midwest somewhere. Then we've got Lavie, Mike, and this kid," he says, pointing to the klutz who smacked himself in his own face, "who seem to be from different countries altogether. It's clear to me that there's no even distribution, so at least we know that we haven't been selected to represent our countries in some tournament or something crazy like that."

He starts to process the situation. "It seems like everyone fell asleep at some point, and weren't disturbed. I don't think anyone else woke up last night for any reason, or sensed any disturbances of being moved or messed with. I know I didn't. And we all woke up with one of these...of various shapes and sizes," he mutters, looking down at his own device. "At least we can tell them apart, that way if someone drops theirs we can give it back to the right person..."

Tamias turns his attention to the chubby boy. "Sancho, I think the two of us should take a look around. The clearing seems to be safe and everyone else is here, but we can't just sit around and wait for whoever brought us here to come back. Let's pick a direction and walk that way, maybe we'll find some food or shelter or another person who knows where we are."

moondoggy
2015-11-14, 02:35 PM
"I'll tag along." Lavie says brightly, hefting her shovel up on her shoulder. "This is my dream after all. If there were anything to find it'd show up where I'm going. Plus if we run into something weird I can whack it."

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-14, 02:38 PM
Tamias glances behind him. "...Lavie, if this really is a dream, don't you think that the rest of us would be speaking French? And wouldn't it be more likely that there were people you knew here instead of total strangers? Or at least...you know, more girls?"

Prehysterical
2015-11-14, 02:42 PM
Tamias's suggestion doesn't sound that great at first. When you don't know where you are, Sancho was told, the last thing you want to do is walk in a random direction. Still... It beats sitting around here. Lavie's own enthusiasm helps him overcome his reluctance. "All right, man, but shouldn't we pick a direction to stick with? We could try heading east or west." Sancho looks up at the sky with a hand shading his eyes, trying to determine the angle and direction of the sun. The sun always sets in the west...

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-14, 02:44 PM
Tamias tilts his head in confusion. "Well, I don't have a compass. If you've got a way of figuring out the cardinal directions off the top of your head, then you go ahead and pick which way we go. I'm not particular."

Kyojo777
2015-11-14, 02:48 PM
"Why bother? She won't believe you no matter what you say." Kira injects. "I also wish to tag along. I suggest finding a river or stream and following it downward until we find civilization. As for the direction we should first figure out which way is East, West, South, and North."

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-14, 02:51 PM
Tamias turns around to regard Kira. "Whoa, hold up. We can't all just take off running. Look..." he steps forward and leans in to whsiper. "You're the only one who really seems calm about this whole situation. I'd feel a lot better if you stayed here with the others and took care of things until we get back. I mean, that kid barely speaks a word of English and Mike...well, please man. I know you're curious but can you leave it to us and look after the others?" He gives Kira a sincere smile.

Kyojo777
2015-11-14, 03:03 PM
"You do have a point, fine I'll stay."

dethkruzer
2015-11-14, 04:15 PM
"The name is Alexander, thank you very much. Alexander Gabrielsson, from Sweden. Everyone just calls me Alex." He replies, rather bluntly, to being referred to as a "kid". He then clears his throat, before turning his gaze down at the strange device in his hand, before slowly lifting it up, so the device was up at roughly eye-level.

"Considering how we might have ended up here, wherever it is that "here" is, is most likely a moot point. Something about this place does not feel right about this place, though." He continued after a while, his voice remaining steady, even though his manner of speech does seem a bit... detached. His gaze than drifted from the device, and toward Tamias, Sancho, and Kira, in turn. "And while enthusiasm to try and achieve something is quite... is commendable the right word for this? Alex pauses momentaril, his accent slipping a bit as he is seemingly a bit unsure with his choice of words. "Ummm... Anyways... Just running around might not achieve anything, I would suggest staying together."

He then broke eye-contact with the others, and instead focused on the surrounding vegetation. "And not that I want to alarm any of you, but I at least can't seem to recognize any of these plants. Now just stop to consider this for a moment. With flora like this, who knows what the fauna might be?

Kyojo777
2015-11-14, 04:26 PM
"You are right, we don't know what animals may be lurking about, but staying here will accomplish nothing. One must take risks if he wants to see reward. But I agree with you, sticking together seems like a better idea.

moondoggy
2015-11-14, 04:30 PM
"Oh, I wouldn't worry, Alexander. I'll be fine. They're just dream-plants and dream-animals out here. Nothing I can't handle, I'm sure. We're just going to take a walk around and be back tout de suite." She takes a few steps in the direction of what might be north based on the sun's position above them, that is if that sun corresponds to earthly rules, before turning back to face the group.

"I suppose if it gets too scary though I'll just wake up and all of you will disappear. If that does happen I'm sorry. Some of you seem like pretty decent dream-people."

Kyojo777
2015-11-14, 04:48 PM
"What will it take to get it trough your thick skull that you are not in a dream?"

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-14, 05:05 PM
Tamias frowns. "I appreciate your concern, Alexander...and your, erm, optimism, Lavie," he says, reaching up to adjust his goggles before he continues, "but the fact is that we need to eat something pretty soon, and with this kind of setting, there's bound to be some fruits or vegetables growing somewhere. You guys are staying together as one big group. Only Lavie, Sancho and I are heading out. And we'll be back before you know it."

He waves at the others before nodding to Lavie and heading in the direction she started walking in.

dethkruzer
2015-11-14, 05:13 PM
"You... make a completely valid point. He replies to Kira, before loudly exhaling. The youths free hand reached up to rub his temples, before he continued. "But I suppose if we are gonna have to move, it would probably be better for everyone if we just stuck together."

BlackestOfMages
2015-11-14, 08:16 PM
"We're all the best dream-people, lavie. the very best, but if you can whip us up some dream-sundays, we'd be even better"

Jack replies, finally shifting to sit up

"If we're going to be hanging round here till you get back, it'd make sense to try and whip up some kind of shelter. Having a secured base camp round these parts should help us all. If alex's concern about the local wildlife proves true, I'd like somewhere a lil more secure in case any come sniffing around. Anyone see anything round these parts to build something up?"

jack looks around for any loose timber or the like

dethkruzer
2015-11-15, 03:47 PM
"Eh, might as well. It's not like arguing over this will actually achieve anything." Alex replied, and began walking over to the boy who just got up. "Although if we do manage to cobble together some kind of shelter, I'd like to sit down and try to figure out what this things is, and what its purpose is." He continues, holding up the strange device in his hand, before finishing. "Call it a gut feeling, but I believe there is more... Much more, to these things." Those last words not so much directed at anyone, as they were just him thinking aloud.

Iron Warlord
2015-11-15, 07:38 PM
"I wouldn't discount the dream possibility out of hand. Given the apparent distance between our places of origin it is quite possible that we never physically left. So a collective lucid dream is a possibility, as is some form of neural networking or even astral projection." Ian interjected. "I do find it odd that we are from such far spread locations though. We have four Americans but none of us live within 500 miles of each other. I'm from Los Angeles in case anyone was wondering."

Kyojo777
2015-11-15, 08:32 PM
"The idea that we are all experiencing the same dream is ludicrous, but you are right it is odd that our place of origins are miles apart."

moondoggy
2015-11-16, 11:50 AM
"Haha, as soon as I figure out how to I'll make you an extra large one, Mike. Er, Jack. Eheh..."

As the trio walks northward it isn't long before they come across a circle of scraggly trees surrounding a large stone picnic table. As they draw closer, there appear to be a closed sliding panel in the trunk of each one and an inset keypad colored to match the bark. "Weird... Are these even trees at all?" Lavie wonders, lifting the panel cover. Behind it is an empty space large enough to accommodate a two-liter bottle. "None of these letters look like anything I've seen before..." she remarks, staring at the keypad next to the opening. "I wonder what they do..."

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-16, 12:51 PM
Tamias looks at the keypad on a different panel. "Hm. I wonder if this thing uses the same characters?" He lifts up the device in his hand and taps at the keys, but of course they are blank buttons and there's still nothing on the screen. Sighing in annoyance, Tamias tosses the device into the tree trunk. It bounces away somewhere and he doesn't bother to pick it up.

"Argh! What is going on?" he yells, slightly louder than he meant to. "My parents were going to call me today to make sure that I had everything I needed at summer camp! My mother is going to freak out when she realizes I'm not there." He pulls out his cellphone and checks it. Still no service. He had a great carrier and his plan was supposed to let him opt into international service, what, was he not on Earth anymore?

The thought chilled him a bit. These strange trees, these strange letters. What if they had been abducted by aliens?

What if this girl Lavie really was an alien? It would explain her crazy appearance. And what if all those words she was speaking were some kind of spell? Tamias didn't know French, she could be trying to ensnare them with her insanity and her stupid cute dress!

He shakes his head. Get a grip, he tells himself. Food. That's what I'm looking for.

"Sancho, you see anything that looks edible around here?" he calls over to his new friend.

Kyojo777
2015-11-16, 02:34 PM
"I wonder if they found food yet". Bored, Kira put on his headphones and listened to Killer Queen by Queen.

BlackestOfMages
2015-11-16, 04:01 PM
Getting up to follow his own advice, Jack started to clear out the grove while he waited for the others to return. He took time to clear out the leaves and canvas the area, besfore sighing. guess he'd actually have to do something to get a roof over their heads.

"so, since we're all waiting round, what do you dudes do for fun? Y'know, when you're not being dragged into freaky forests?" he asked over his shoulder, heading over to a bunch of fallen branches and seeing if he could drag them closer together.

Prehysterical
2015-11-16, 07:58 PM
Sancho looks at the strange trees surrounding the table, scratching his head at such a strange sight. Man, I'm hungry all of a sudden... Suddenly, Sancho realizes the layout of the tree -with a keypad and a big hole- is very similar to the vending machines he often went to at school. "Let's see..." Typing in a random four-digit code, Sancho is treated to a package of licorice falling into the slot. Picking it up and opening the wrap, along with an exploratory bite, reveals that it is cherry licorice. "Hey, guys! Just type some numbers in. It gives food!"

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-16, 08:13 PM
Tamias blinks. "What? Wait, seriously?" He turns to one of the keypads and types a few random digits on the pad.

The tree gives a whir and something falls into the slot. Tamias opens it up and stares in surprise. "What is this...sushi? Who prepared this?" Still he figures, there wasn't anything else around. Tamias takes the sushi by the tail and holds it over his mouth, dropping it in as delicately as he can so as not to appear barbaric or make a mess. He gives the fish some experimental chews. "Deeeelicious! And that's weird...normally I can eat like twenty of these but that one roll filled me up." He blinks in realization as he feels his hunger sated.

Philemonite
2015-11-17, 06:02 AM
"The idea of a lucid dream might not be as crazy as you think. Human brain is a largely unexplored area, it is not impossible." Mike adds, while tempering with his device. He flips it a few times, presses a few buttons, and soon the screen lights up and shows what can only be described as a white ball with eyes and mouth. "I think mine is working. Although I have no idea what this thing is."

moondoggy
2015-11-17, 06:24 AM
"Incredible! It's just like a vendor!" Lavie shouts. She starts pressing different button combinations, trying for different foods. A hot dog, pancakes, some kind of rice ball thing, a s-

!!!

She takes the item gleefully, entering the combination a bunch more times. With a armful of cups in tow she excitedly runs back to their waiting friends.

"C'est voila! Dream Sundaes!" she exclaims, handing one to Jack. "Enough for everyone!"

Kyojo777
2015-11-17, 07:48 AM
"It looks like a white ball with eyes, weird. What did you do exactly? I want to see if I can get the same image on my device."

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-17, 07:57 AM
Tamias sighs and looks around on the ground for his weird computer thing. It takes him a minute, but he finds it under a bush. Picking it up, he doesn't notice the strange white blob with jagged-looking ears on the screen. He places it in his pocket and walks back with Lavie. "Lavie found these weird trees and Sancho figured out that they give us food if we try to use them kind of like a vending machine. Dig in, guys," He sits down.

Prehysterical
2015-11-17, 09:57 AM
Licorice by itself isn't very filling. Sancho presses the buttons more, finally walking away with a tamale, an ice cream sandwich, and a banana. The food from the tree appears to be random to him, but he can't really complain. I didn't spend a penny on this stuff. And just like Mom said, 'You get what you get and you don't throw a fit'.

When he comes back to the others, Sancho points out, "Guys, we don't have to eat on the ground or anything. There's a nice stone picnic table up by the trees we can sit on. Don't want ants getting into our picnic, right?"

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-17, 10:27 AM
Tamias groans. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I wish we'd see some ants! There's no birds chirping, no squirrels running around. This place looks like a forest but there's no animals or insects anywhere. It's so quiet and still. It feels so...artificial."

Kyojo777
2015-11-17, 11:01 AM
"I still can't believe you guys found trees that work like vending machines. Either way, this food is simply amazing! I've rarely eaten sushi that tasted so good and could fill me up so much!" As Kira enjoyed his food he noticed the image of what appeared to be a purple head with eyes and a mouth on his device. "Weird, I have this strange image of a purple head with eyes and a mouth on my device, (Just like Mike). Hey guys, do you see anything on your devices?"

dethkruzer
2015-11-17, 12:28 PM
"Well, that certainly didn't take long." Alexander says as he takes one of the sundaes that Lavie offered, visibly amused by this tall tales of vending machine trees, as he himself leaned against a tree he had been standing. He took a sniff of the frozen treat in his hands, before looking over at the group who had found the food so quickly. "As fantastic as the idea of a tree that serves as a vending machine sounds, I don't know how willing I would actually be to believe something like tha... What the?.. He spoke before momentarily pausing to turn around, wondering if he had just been leaning onto a branch stump. Instead he saw that the surface of the tree's dark bark was covered in tens, if not hundreds of darkly-colored power sockets. "I retract what I just said..." He squeaks in disbelief. His attention was quickly drawn from the bizarre tree by Kira, who mentioned seeing something on his device.

Alexander removed the device he had woken up with from his belt, and started pushing the buttons at random.For a while nothing happened, but then the screen lit up, accompanied by a series of beeps. At first the screen only displayed random pixels on the display, but shortly afterwards those pixels began to arrange into something slightly more recognizable. "I've got something here as well, looks like... A bee? Some kind of cutiefied bee-thing."

Iron Warlord
2015-11-17, 02:14 PM
Ian takes one of the sundaes and starts to eat it slowly while contemplating its source. "Vending machine trees, certainly doesn't discredit the shared dream theory. Perhaps the environment is being rendered using pieces of images and concepts from everyone's subconscious." As he continues to eat his sundae he glances down at the device on his belt and notices that it has changed. Ian immediately sets down his sundae and takes the device off his belt. He had only given it a cursory examination earlier and had left it alone when it wouldn't turn on. Now, it was definitely turned on and showing an image "Mine is showing some kind of pink... flower... thing, with eyes."

moondoggy
2015-11-17, 02:24 PM
"Ooh, ooh, flower thing? I wonder if I have one of those devices as well..." Lavie reaches into her pockets, eventually finding a strange device of her own. It's screen is already showcasing what looks like a prickly, smiling bulb with a leaf attached. "Eeee! So cute! I wonder, is this some kind of game maybe?"

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-17, 02:30 PM
As Tamias looks over at Sancho, he opens his mouth to say something, but then he feels something brush against his arm. Looking down in surprise, the boy jerks his arm away and cries out.

Sitting on the ground is a cheerful looking white quadruped with jagged diagonal ears. It gives Tamias a toothy smile. "Hi!"

Tamias stares down at the creature in disbelief. "Um...hi? Wh-who are you?"

"I'm Tokomon! And I was looking for you, Tamias!"

The boy gasps in shock. "H-how did you know my name?"

"Well, that's a silly question! How could I look for you if I don't even know your name? And now that I've found you we're going to be best friends!"

Kyojo777
2015-11-17, 06:49 PM
Before Kira can express his shock at seeing Tokomon something bites him.

"Hey! Yeah, You!"

"W-what the hell, you look just like the image on my device!"

"The name's Dodomon, and you better remember it Kira!"

"How the hell do you know my name you piece of ****!?"

"Don't you dare insult me! I am Dodomon, and I don't care if destiny forces me to serve you, if your weak i'll leave you to die!"

"Why you little- wait, whats this about destiny and serving me?

"Find out yourself.

"Tch, your really getting on my nerves."

Prehysterical
2015-11-17, 07:14 PM
"¡Orale!"

Sancho finds himself knocked over by his own assailant, a greyish-white puffball with long ears and orange eyes. Luckily, it seems the attack was more of an over-enthusiastic tackle than actually trying to hurt him. However, it currently rests on his stomach with a smug grin on its face.

"Hey, aren't you guys humans? You're in the wrong neighborhood if you are. Lots of nasty brutos running around here. But don't worry, I can steer you in the right direction. Just stick with me! Name's Pagumon, what's yours?"

Confused and irritated, Sancho responds, "Sancho. Now, will you get off of me?"

Hopping off, Pagumon says, "Oh, sorry, homes. Hey, any chance I can get some of that food? ¡Se va deliciosa!"

Why in the world does this little guy sound like a cholo? Sancho throws Pagumon the ice cream sandwich, which is greedily devoured in a few moments.

Iron Warlord
2015-11-18, 01:28 PM
Ian leans against a tree as he sees several of the others interacting with strange little creatures. Before he can really consider the implications of this development, and attempt to narrow down the list of theories about where they are and how they got there, something dropped from the tree and landed right on his head. When he reached up to grab whatever had landed on him it jumped down into his hands, revealing itself to be the little pink thing he had seen on his device earlier.

"Hello, I'm Yokomon! And I can just tell we're gonna be best friends!" The thing, which was apparently named Yokomon, said in a squeaky, but distinctly feminine, voice.

Figuring he should be polite Ian decided to introduce himself to the little pink creature who had just declared herself his best friend "Hello Yokomon, I'm-"

"Ian, I know." Yokomon interrupted him.

"You already know my name?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"Because I haven't told you it yet."

"Huh, I guess you're right."

"So how do you know my name?"

Yokomon furrowed what Ian could only guess were her eyebrows, the result being a fair imitation of a contemplative face."I don't know." She replied in a tone befitting an epiphany of some universal truth.

"Well, that's helpful"

"Really? 'Cause it doesn't seem like it would be."

"I was being sarcastic."

"Oooooh. What's sarcastic mean?"

dethkruzer
2015-11-18, 04:19 PM
Alexander kept tapping the buttons on the strange device, in a attempt to get another response out of it, but got nothing for his attempts. The pixelated image of a bee remained on the lit up screen, as the boy was slowly getting frustrated. The other interacting with various strange creatures had gone completely unnoticed by him.

"Geezzzz... Do I really look that fat? I need to cut back on the honey." He then hears a chipper voice speak from behind him.

Turning Around, Alex looked up at the source of the voice, seeing a small, rounded bee-like creature with four pudgy limbs and three pairs of wings. After staring at this... whatever it was, for a few seconds of awkward silence, his first reaction was to release a high-pitched scream, before turning around, and running away, through the clearing, and into the forest on the other side. Not being exactly fit, he had made it less than a hundred feet into the forest before he needed to stop. Panting heavily, he braced his hands against his knees.

"Geezzzz Alexander, if you were in ssssuch a hurry, you could have at least told me so before running off." That same chipper voice spoke again, from directly behind him.

"Gahhhh!" He cried out, trying to turn around, only to fall onto his behind.

"Wassss it something I ssssaid?" The little bee-thing tilted its head slightly as it fluttered in the air playfully.

"Who... WHAT are you? And How do you know my name?"

"I'm Puroromon, and I've been waiting for you to arrive for so long."

"Arrive where? And I'm guessing that means you aren't gonna eat me?"

"Arrive here, ssssilly. And thankssss for the offer, but I'd rather go for a nice ssssalad right now." The little bee replies in a very to-the-point manner, seemingly oblivious to the actual nature of the question.

"But that aside, maybe we should go back to the others before they get worried?"

"Oh... R-right." Alex seemed quite bothered by the sudden realization that he had indeed run off into the forest on his own.

A few moments later, Alex steps back into the clearing, Puroromon having decided that it would just rest on top of the boys head.

niw18
2015-11-19, 02:45 AM
Fangxian would just watch not yet grasping what was going on or what the device that seemed to appear in their hands as they started to wake up and looked to the others he understood them but still acting a bit shy would not say anything for now . He would follow group not yet introducing him himself as he was still tring to wake up from this dream or what ever it was. he noticed others and the little creatures that they where spekaing to and heard someone insult him and looked at the round like creature ear-like appendages that he bumped into "what are you" he would say to it before moving back a little as the creature that felt real. The creature felt soild it was that caused him to finllly get it that this was not dream but real. he would then look to the creature "hi I am fengxian who are you" he would say to the creature.

Pagumon would just laugh and land on the boys shoulder and look to him "I am Pagumon and I have been looking for a long time for a human that can withstand my power to be my partner" the little digimon would say to him before looking to the others and make a face "tskk they found thier humans as well" Pagumon would say with a hint of disgust at that fact. pagumon would look to the others "you see they are all differnt digimon like me that that have left thier villges to come here as they must sensed thier future partners where here like I have" The little digimon would explain to his silent but scheming partner. Pagumon would look over and noticed another digimon and look with hatred "tskkk even he found his partner" he would say looking at Tokomon with a digust at digimon he viewed as he rival had got his partner as will.

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-19, 08:16 AM
Tamias shakes his head. "You...you don't want to be friends with me. I'm a -"

Murderer. The word doesn't come out of his mouth, but it sticks in his mind. He couldn't say it. Lavie and the others would hate him if they knew. Best to keep it secret for now. Still, he feels awful.

Tokomon tilts his head. "You're what? A human? Well I can tell that much. I'm a Digimon. A Digital Monster."

"'Digital'?" Tamias repeats with surprise, looking at the creature.

"Yep. You're in the Digital World right now. This place is where Digimon are born and live together. Sometimes, there's conflict between the human and beast type Digimon, but legend says that one day, the three Digimon lords who rule over the human and beast types, Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and Cherubimon, will return to bring peace to the lands."

Tamias nods slowly. It was a lot to take in, but he absorbs it.

Kyojo777
2015-11-19, 05:23 PM
Kira was shocked. "We're in the Digital World!? And here I thought we were at least still on earth, this situation is getting more bizarre by the second". Kira looks at Dodomon. "So your what they call a Digimon, does that mean your made out of data?" "Thats right, idiot". "If you insult me or hurt me again I will beat the ever loving hell out of you!" "Just try it! Dodomon looked at Tokomon. "Your preaching the wrong legend! If peace were to come back it would just make us weak. We should be hoping for the return of Death-X-Dorugoramon." Upon hearing that name, "Death-X-Dorugoramon", Kira was intrigued. "Death-X-Dorugoramon? What Digimon is that?" "Since talking about his legend makes me happy let me tell you. Death-X-Dorugoramon was a really powerful Digimon on who fed on Digicores. The more Digicores he ate the more powerful he would get. Very few Digimon could even hope to stand a chance against him. If he were to come back he would rule the land and make it so that only those who were strong could rule." Kira was even more intrigued. Did this "Death-X-Dorugoramon" really exist, and if so would Kira ever meet him?

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-19, 05:33 PM
Tamias glances up. "Oh, Kira. One of these creatures appeared before you too. Huh, but yours looks different than mine."

"That's Dodomon. Don't mind him, he's just annoyed because he doesn't have legs," Tokomon quips, walking next to Tamias.

"Dodomon? Well, it's nice to meet you." Tamias smiles at the strange looking furball.

"Anyway, Death-X-Dorugoramon was a great and powerful warrior, but strength doesn't bring peace. I was talking about the lords of the beast and human Digimon because they could bring an end to the conflict without starting any unnecessary wars," Tokomon continues. "Peace is always a better solution. Right, Tamias?"

Tamias stares blankly into space. "There's no use in peace...if violence is used to attain it?" he repeats, his hands shaking a bit as he remembers the cold metal of the gun in his hands. "...Yeah, I agree. If you can, you should avoid fighting at all costs. There's no point in hurting others."

Kyojo777
2015-11-19, 10:55 PM
"Since i'm in a good mood i'll let that quip slide. Death-X-Dorugoramon was a great warrior because he didn't want peace. He wanted to make the digiworld a place where those who had power would stand at the top." The more Kira learned about Death-X-Dorugoramon the more he was liking him.

When Tamias said that violence should be avoided at all costs Kira began to talk. "Violence is pointless? Please, Violence is essential to life itself." "You've finally said something smart, being your partner may not be as bad as I thought."

dethkruzer
2015-11-20, 11:00 AM
"... So what you're saying everything around us, all this is just data?"

"Yup."

"And that... Digimon... Like you, and the others here, are all data as well?

"Yup."

"I see. Fascinating. Very fascinating. Then what about..." At this point Alexanders attention was drawn to Kira and his partner digimon. One phrase in particular caught his interest, sidetracking his next question. "Puroromon, can you tell me what a Digicore is?"

"A Digicore is ssssomething really important. All digimon have one. I really don't know how, but I've heard that ssssome digimon can continue to move, even when their body has rotted down to the bone, assss long assss their Digicore remains intact."

"Anything else?"

"They really didn't tell me much back home. Ssssorry."

"That's okay... But this Death-x-whattever... Eating Digicores. I might not know anything about the nature of this... Digital World, but that really doesn't sound like anything good." He said, primarily to Puroromon, the youth keeping down his voice in hopes that Kira and the others wouldn't hear him.

Philemonite
2015-11-20, 11:30 AM
"They are rather childish, aren't they?" Mike turns his head to see a little white ball standing next to him. "Don't worry, I'll help you protect them. After all, that is why we are here. My name is Upamon, I am your partner."
"It is nice to meet you Upamon." Mike answers, while trying to hide the confusion in his voice. "My name is Mike."
"I know, but I prefer Mikael, it suits you better. And don't worry, We're gonna be just fine."
Before he has time to process Upamon's words, the device around his neck starts beeping and showing some strange images. Other devices join in, some sooner, some later.
"There are bad digimon around."

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-20, 12:53 PM
Tamias looks down at Tokomon. "'Bad Digimon'?" he asks expectantly.

Tokomon sighs. "Remember how I told you that the human type and beast type Digimon have been fighting recently? Well, sometimes they pick fights over turf. This forest has resources that both sides could use to strengthen their cause."

Tamias frowns. "So, there's going to be a fight breaking out here? Maybe we should just run away then. ...Hmm..no."

He turns to address the other kids. "Guys. I think that worrying about how we got here or how we're going to get home isn't going to solve anything right now. I think that we should do our best to try and stop this fighting, because it's going to happen where ever we go. This may be the reason we were called to this world in the first place. Either way, I'm going to try and stop these Digimon from hurting each other. If you guys are in, we can work together."

Tamias checks his device. "The Digimon on my screen is different than the one on Mike's. That probably means that there are a few of them running around. But we don't want them to meet up with each other or we'll never get them to leave peacefully. So, let's split up into teams."

He turns to the angry-looking kid. "If human Digimon and beast Digimon are anything like humans and beasts from our world, then the beast Digimon are probably stronger than the human Digimon, at least in terms of raw strength. Kira, can you take some of the others and go talk to them? Make them listen to reason. I'll take a few kids and we'll go speak to the human Digimon."

Next, the boy directs his attention to the odd child in the group. "Mike, we don't know how many Digimon are out there. Can you take the rest of the kids and survey the area? If you notice either group is in trouble, you can come and reinforce us, but otherwise stay moving and look for any signs of trouble."

Tamias pauses. He wasn't sure why he was taking the lead like this, but someone had to be the adult of the group or else they'd never last long out here. He could only hope at least a few of the kids would listen to him.

Looking down at his device, Tamias sees the shape of a small dragon or reptile with blue scales, feet that seem to have some kind of armor, and a military style hat. It is carrying a rifle.

Okay, so this is a little forcing of the narrative, but it does give us a pretty good reason to split up, so I hope you guys go along with it. Anyone who wants to go with Tamias, please describe a Human type Rookie, and anyone who wants to go with Kira, please describe a Beast type Rookie.

The difference between Human Digimon and Beast Digimon is a little vague, but generally Human Digimon will be Virus Busters, Metal's Empire, Nightmare Soldiers, Wind Guardians, and Crystal Kingdom, while Beast Digimon are usually Jungle Troopers, Nature's Spirit, Dragon's Roar, Insect Empire, and Deep Savers.

Also the Digimon that Tamias is describing is Commandromon.

Iron Warlord
2015-11-20, 02:19 PM
When his device starts to beep Ian looks down at it and notices the image on the screen has changed. It now shows what looks like a walking set of japanese armor holding a wooden sword. A pair of clawed feet can just be seen poking out of the bottom.

He cuts off his attempt to explain sarcasm to Yokomon "Looks like we have company, so this'll have to wait."

"Okay Ian, let's do this." Yokomon replies with a surprisingly serious voice, while jumping up to Ian's shoulder.

Ian walks over to Tamias "Are we expecting trouble?"

dethkruzer
2015-11-20, 02:36 PM
"Oh no..."

"What's wrong?"

"I fear some my brethren from my hive might be among those beast digimon..." The little bee digimon was visibly discouraged by the thought.

Alexander gritted his teeth. This day was already going bad enough, but now this? Looking at the normally so energetic puroromon, and seeing it so worried just didn't sit right with him. On one hand, he wanted to run away. Why should they interfere in fights over territory? On the other hand, Puroromon had come here, to the middle of nowhere to find him, and such determination from the little digimon should not go to waste.

Mustering his strength, he stepped forward, and kept walking, toward Kira. "I... I'll go with Kira. Come on Puroromon."

Looking down into his device, he did indeed see a picture. It appeared to be a yellow larva of some kind, with a dark lightning bolt pattern running along it's back, and a blue beak-like thing on the front of its face.

the digimon in the picture is Kunemon

Philemonite
2015-11-20, 02:39 PM
Upon hearing Tamias bark orders Mike and Upamon give each other a weird look.
"Adequate." They both say at the same time.
"I have no objections, Upamon and I will make sure you are not interrupted. Just...stay safe. The last thing we need right now is someone getting injured. It would be most inconvenient."

Kyojo777
2015-11-20, 03:15 PM
"You want us to stay in the Digiworld and help the Digimon? Sure, i'll bite. It's not every day you get transported to another world". Despite agreeing to end the conflict between the Beast type Digimons and the Human type Digimons, Kira had no such thing in mind. He wanted to find Death-X-Dorugoramon and help him turn the Digital world and the human world into a paradise where the strong would rule. The whole idea was exciting Kira to no end. Dodomon knew Kira had no intention of bringing peace to his world, he can see it in his eyes. (You have no intention of bringing peace do you? I bet you want to find Death-X-Dorugoramon and help him make my world a paradise, am I right? I gotta say, being your partner might not be a bad thing at all).

After a little while Alex decided to join Kira's group. "Looks like I have my first member, I hope your prepared in case of a worst case scenario." As Kira talked he noticed the image of what appeared to be a orenge T-rex the size of a child on his device.

The Digimon Kira is describing is Agumon.

niw18
2015-11-20, 08:26 PM
Fangxian would stay back he heard all the goings on and looked to them and noticed Digimon on his screen and looked to pagumon "hmmm intresting" he seemed to change personalities or maybe his shy and somewhat kind appearence was all a show. Pagumon would tilt his head and smirk finding his human partner intresting as he seemed to have a darkness in him "well it seems the other humans are breaking up into groups but we should join Tokomon parnter so prove I am better then him". Fangxian would look to Pagumon with a blank emotionless look "what makes you think you get to chose partner I am going to where I want to have a problem with it" he would say to him and look to the two groups forming but this death x digimon sounded intresting that was for sure.

Pagumon would just look up and smirk liking the dark attitude that this human had he seemed to have a darkness to him and followed fangxian as they joined digimon that knew of death X digimon. He would look to the others "hello" he would say with a accent to the others while pulling out his shy and lone wolf like personality. He scaned the group and looked to pagumon "well this well be intresting in the very least" he would say to pagumon. he would look to Tamias and smiled shyly as he keeping out his shy onewolf personality but thier would be a dark smirk half formed in the smile as will.

moondoggy
2015-11-20, 08:51 PM
"Tamias, you seem decent enough on your own, and these other two are... kinda shady... so I think I'll give Mike here a hand. My little gadget here is showing a picture of a monkey, I think? It's got a slingshot. Whatever it is, I'll help these guys handle it. We'll be fine," she says reassuringly. Looking down at her device it flashes back to that smiling little spiked ball again causing her to frown a little. "Still... there's no sign of me getting a little animal buddy-thing like you guys did. I hope it's all right."

Her digivice is displaying Monmon (http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Monmon).

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-20, 08:57 PM
Tamias nods. "Alright then. Just be careful Lavie. I have no idea how big this forest is. Do you have anything to help you mark where you've gone so you can find your way back here?"

He turns his attention to Ian. "I don't think we are expecting any real trouble. These Digimon are looking to fight each other, I doubt they'll want to start anything nasty with a third party. Anyway, Mike and Lavie are going together, and Kira, Alex and Fangxian are together as well. I need two volunteers to come with me to talk to the human Digimon, and the last member of the group will go with the recon team. Any takers? Jack? Ian? Sancho?"

Kyojo777
2015-11-20, 09:26 PM
As Fangxian went over to his group, Kira had saw something in his eyes, something so dark, that it would be hard to call him human. Despite his apparent shyness, Kira could see right trough it."(Those eyes, they give away his true self, a darkness that consumes all those around it without feeling, so black you could hardly call it human. I've never encountered someone with a soul so black). Kira was impressed. (What a beautiful soul he has). Kira talked Fangxian. "You, I like you." Kira began to whisper to Fangxian's ear. ""You may have fooled the others but you can't fool me. You don't give a damn about bringing peace do you? No, your just in it so you can find out about Death-X-Dorugoramon, am I right? You and me, we're birds of a feather, souls so black we can hardly be called human".

As Kira spoke with Fangxian, Dodomon spoke with Pagumon."It's nice to have you on the same team Pagumon. Our partners aren't half-bad are they?"

niw18
2015-11-21, 01:20 AM
He would look to Kira and heard his whispers and sinisterly smirked at them and looked to Kira whispered into his ear "I don't care about death X only that it is an evil creature that peaked my curiosity and don't get the wrong idea we are only allies cause it is beneficial to me and nothing else" he would say to him.

Fangxian would look to their partners "yes they are" he would say to Kira before looking around "reveal the truth and you will see how evil I can truly be" he would say he was roughly same age as the others but unlike others he had a rather dark childhood.

FangXian would look to the others then to Pagumon and kira digimon Dodomon as they spoke to each other. Pagumon would look to Dodomon "yea they are but I am only teaming up with you cause my partner wants me to not because I want to" he would say to him before pagumon then look to Fangxian then dodomon "my partner has a plan" he would say to Dodomon.

Iron Warlord
2015-11-21, 02:19 AM
"I'll go with you." Ian volunteers. "But keep in mind, just because they're here to fight each other doesn't mean they'll leave us alone. After all ideological crusaders have a pretty spotty track record for understanding the concept of innocent bystanders."

Prehysterical
2015-11-21, 01:40 PM
Sancho decides to fall back on the familiar and responds to Tamias. "I'll go with you. Don't know how 'human' these digimon can actually be, but I guess we'll see."

NeoSeraphi
2015-11-26, 11:28 AM
Kira, Fengxian and Alex head deeper into the forest, looking for any signs of the small puffy spheres that accompanied them. However, when they hear a few sounds coming from a clearing, the group finds something entirely different.

A saurian creature with yellow skin and sharp claws stands still, looking around. "I'm not sure what you want us to do here, Kunemon, but we aren't going to get control of this turf by standing around."

A yellow creature that appears to be some kind of huge insectoid larvae crawls over to him. "We need to wait while we scout out the area. No idea where those human-type Digimon will appear. We don't need a brawl right now while there's only the three of us."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamias, Sancho and Ian head in the other direction. They stalk silently towards the west edge of the forest.

Sancho hears some rustling in a bush behind them. He turns around in surprise as a warrior steps out. He appears to be wearing some kind of Japanese suit of armor, with a face mask and a sword. He swings it forward and stops just an inch away from the boy's face. "Halt! What are you doing in this area, human?"

Tamias stares in shock. "Tokomon, is that a Digimon too?" "Yeah, but that Digimon is a Rookie level. They're much stronger than us, and higher level Digimon like to bully weaker Digimon whenever they can."

dethkruzer
2015-11-29, 11:25 AM
"Puroromon, are those... other digimon?"

"Yeah... The larva over there issss Kunemon, a nassssty inssssect-digimon."

"Any idea what we should do?" The question was whispered, directed not only at Puroromon, but at Kira, Fengxian, and their partners.

"Nope."

Prehysterical
2015-11-29, 09:57 PM
Tamias, Sancho and Ian head in the other direction. They stalk silently towards the west edge of the forest.

Sancho hears some rustling in a bush behind them. He turns around in surprise as a warrior steps out. He appears to be wearing some kind of Japanese suit of armor, with a face mask and a sword. He swings it forward and stops just an inch away from the boy's face. "Halt! What are you doing in this area, human?"

Tamias stares in shock. "Tokomon, is that a Digimon too?" "Yeah, but that Digimon is a Rookie level. They're much stronger than us, and higher level Digimon like to bully weaker Digimon whenever they can."
Sancho's reaction is about what one would expect when suddenly finding a sword in one's face. He falls backward on his bum and scoots away from the Digimon. "Hey, man, watch where you swing that thing!"

For his own part, Pagumon hops forwardly and plants himself between Sancho and the newcomer. "Chill out, Digidude! What's up with you? I thought that Kotemon were the quiet types and didn't go swinging at random strangers."

Kyojo777
2015-12-01, 12:30 PM
DM Section

"What's going on! Why aren't you moving!"

Suddenly, what appears to be a blue reptile with an army vest and a rifle walks out of some bushes.

"Commandramon, these humans have appeared. I don't know what they are trying to accomplish"

Suddenly, Commandramon points his rifle at the group.

"What are you humans doing here! Depending on your answer I might get hostile."

NeoSeraphi
2015-12-01, 01:01 PM
Tamias quickly raises his hands. "Whoa now! Hold on, we're friendly! We're here to...ask...you guys about this!" He quickly fishes the device out of his pocket and shows it to the reptile, which displays his own face on it. "Word on the street is that the human Digimon run this place, so I figured if anyone would know what this thing was, it'd be you guys. So, have you ever seen it before?"

Prehysterical
2015-12-01, 06:27 PM
Creeping up behind the two other Digimon, a green figure armed with a club looks suspiciously at the group. He frowns in slight puzzlement and asks in a growling voice, "Where did you guys get those things? Are they weapons or something?"

Standing back up, Sancho responds, "Believe it or not, we woke up in a meadow and found these next to us. We're not from around here and we're just trying to get home."

"You didn't answer my question!"

"Look, man, I don't know, okay?! We don't want to fight anybody. What's up between you and the Beast Digimon, anyways?"

Kyojo777
2015-12-02, 07:28 PM
DM Section

"Why should I tell you when you won't answer my question!"

The Green Digimon looks at his leader, Commandramon.

"Hey boss, let's go steal those devices and bring it back to HQ! Then maybe we could find someone there who knows what they are!"

"I like your idea goblimon. Hey humans! Drop your devices! Now!"

"But sir, they don't have anything to do with the battle at hand!"

"Are you disobeying my orders solder!?"

"N-no sir, I apologize."

NeoSeraphi
2015-12-02, 07:41 PM
Tamias frowns. "Whoa now. We're not here to fight. Your quarrel is with the Beast Digimon isn't it? You don't need to get angry over nothing here."

He glances at Tokomon. No way the little guy could take them on by himself. He nods to himself.

"But, since you're insisting, let me just...yoink!" Tamias steps forward, his hand extending with the device, but at the last second he pulls it back and makes a grab for Commandramon's rifle instead. If he manages to get the gun he points it at the dinosaur's chest.

Kyojo777
2015-12-02, 07:53 PM
DM Section

As Commandramon reaches out for the device he lets his guard down and as a result Tamias takes his rifle.

"Why you little-"

Tamias points the rifle to his chest. Upon seeing this Commandramon starts to laugh.

"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Are you an idiot or something? Go ahed, pull the trigger, I dare you."

Kyojo777
2015-12-04, 04:39 PM
"Puroromon, are those... other digimon?"

"Yeah... The larva over there issss Kunemon, a nassssty inssssect-digimon."

"Any idea what we should do?" The question was whispered, directed not only at Puroromon, but at Kira, Fengxian, and their partners.

"Nope."

"Well, didn't you hear Kunemon? He doesn't want to fight since his team consists of only three people. I suggest we convince him to stand down and leave this place. His partners might not be so easy, but hey it's better then doing nothing."

Iron Warlord
2015-12-10, 04:03 AM
Ian watches with mild bemusement as the little dinosaur tries to pick a fight. I warned him this would happen. As Ian considers their options the handful that don't end in a fight get fewer when Tamias steals Commandramon's rifle. Perhaps a show of force is the only thing that will get these 'digimon' to reconsider.

"How about you guys just get out of our faces and go fight your little war with someone who actually gives a crap?" Ian finally interjects.

"Yeah, get lost." Yokomon says, adding her support.