PDA

View Full Version : Robot-Ninja-Monkey-Pirate Zombie!

Fireball.Man.Guy.
2007-05-30, 03:40 PM
My friend and I have come up with the base of what D&D creature would be able to combine all the nerd obsessions. Only 2 questions are left:

Can a Warforged be affected by Lycantheropy and is a warforged able to be an undead?

Just so you know, I was thinking a Were-Monkey Warforged Zombie with Awaken Undead and then Levels in Ninja, branching to the Dread Pirate prestige class.

NEO|Phyte
2007-05-30, 03:43 PM
No, as a Construct, he cannot become a lycanthrope, which requires humanoid/giant type for the base creature.

You could, however, make an Effigy Monkey, which would get you the robot and monkey parts, but would prevent undeadifying

Indon
2007-05-30, 03:43 PM
I don't know if a warforged could be a zombie, but zombies are mindless and don't get class levels, so you'd need a way around that if it were possible.

Jasdoif
2007-05-30, 03:49 PM
No, as a Construct, he cannot become a lycanthrope, which requires humanoid/giant type for the base creature.Someone was saying there was a prestige class that turned you into a warforged. If so, that could do it, if you took the class after you turned lycanthrope.

I don't know if a warforged could be a zombie, but zombies are mindless and don't get class levels, so you'd need a way around that if it were possible.The FAQ says that a warforged can indeed be a zombie, and the awaken undead spell mentioned in the original post should take care of the mindless problem.

Fax Celestis
2007-05-30, 03:55 PM
Step 1: Apply the half-construct template to an awakened, zombified, dire ape with levels in swashbuckler and ninja.

Step 2: Profit.

Skjaldbakka
2007-05-30, 04:07 PM
You could play a warforged, who took the living warforged PrC, to make him a living creature, and was then eaten by a vampire, thus becoming undead robot.

Also, you forgot step 1.5: ??

Arbitrarity
2007-05-30, 04:10 PM
Ninja-Pirate-Zombie-Robots came from here! (http://www.kingdomofloathing.com)

Closet_Skeleton
2007-05-30, 04:46 PM
Since Zombies have no constitution score they can't be cyborgs either. The half-golem template works though.

There's an Awaken Undead spell in Savage Species for all your smart zombie needs.