PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Super-Soldier

2015-11-15, 11:27 AM
I'm playing a Warforged Scout (race) with Battlemaster 4/Rogue 1 (expertise in Stealth/Perception); in combat, I specialize in being a good source of DPR, and outside of combat I'm a top-notch scout. We're getting close to a level-up now, though, and I'm not sure what to do with the next level, or how to proceed leveling up after that (since most levels are worthwhile). Thoughts?

deathbymanga
2015-11-15, 11:44 AM
I'm playing a Warforged Scout (race) with Battlemaster 4/Rogue 1 (expertise in Stealth/Perception); in combat, I specialize in being a good source of DPR, and outside of combat I'm a top-notch scout. We're getting close to a level-up now, though, and I'm not sure what to do with the next level, or how to proceed leveling up after that (since most levels are worthwhile). Thoughts?

Magic Initiative and grab the Longstrider spell to further increase your scouting.

CyberThread
2015-11-15, 12:26 PM
Magic Initiative and grab the Longstrider spell to further increase your scouting.

Ew , so not worth wasting a feat on . That should be an item that DM gives as a reward and his not reaching that part anyways to choose.

Level 6, you should go into battle master, you will get an extra attack. How long do you see yourself playing this character before the adventure is over? Going more levels into rogue may be worth your time if you want to focus on the long term reward instead of the immediate need.

Another thing to consider is that K n o w Y o u r E n e m y is an interesting ability for a scout if you have any sort of social interactions.