PDA

View Full Version : Any good Psion PRCs?

SangoProduction
2015-11-15, 02:04 PM
As the title says
Specifically Egoist.

Urpriest
2015-11-15, 02:15 PM
There aren't a lot. If you're an Egoist because you want to be gishy, then Illithid Slayer can be nice.

Troacctid
2015-11-15, 02:18 PM
Oh sure, plenty. Anarchic Initiate is the go-to one, since it's essentially a free chassis upgrade. There's also Slayer for the gishes, and a bunch of nifty ones in the Mind's Eye like Crystal Master, Meditant, Sangehirn, and Soul Manifester. Elocater is a solid dip if you can spare the feats. Shadowmind and Ebon Saint aren't the worst on sneaky types. Thrallherd is great for minionmancy.

Rubik
2015-11-15, 03:25 PM
I've never been a huge fan of egoist. It has Metamorphosis and a few other vaguely decent powers, but nothing else to write home about before late game, when Fission and Fusion come online. Three must-have powers and a number of meh (and several bleh) powers isn't that great, especially since two of the must-haves are way late in the game.

Essence_of_War
2015-11-15, 03:27 PM
As the title says
Specifically Egoist.

I like the Sanctified Mind from Lords of Madness. It works well with being gish-y, and its mental protections kick-in faster than the Illithid Slayer (Partition Mind at first class level for SM vs. Cerebral Immunity at 9th for IS). It does add a little more MAD for psions, though.

Rakoa
2015-11-15, 03:32 PM
I'd just encourage that Psionics-Magic transparency and take some caster classes. Fatespinner is fun.