PDA

View Full Version : House! [possible Spoilers and borderline insane quotes]

[..]Stigma[..]
2007-05-31, 08:46 PM
So, who watches House?

I only started watching it a little while ago, watched most of the first season, ALL of the second, and I'm working through the third.

This is by far my favourite TV show ever. Hugh Laurie kicks ass as Greg House.

This thread's purpose is so all the House fans can reflect on awesome moments from the seasons. Normally one wouldn't have to explain the purpose, but when dealing something as powerfully awesome as House, care is a necessity.

kpenguin
2007-05-31, 09:25 PM
House is an awesome show. Probably the best medical drama out there, bar none.

What are your thoughts on the finale? Its a huge change if the firings/resignations are permanent (and I hope they are, it would trivialize them if they weren't)

Raistlin1040
2007-05-31, 10:20 PM
I'd like it if they were gone for a few episodes before House realized he needs them.

The Great Skenardo
2007-05-31, 10:42 PM
Any one else remember a younger Hugh Laurie? One who played Wooster in Jeeves and Wooster? I watch House, and every episode I can't help but be a little disappointed that he doesn't do a Bertram Wooster impression somewhere in the show. :smallbiggrin:

Callos_DeTerran
2007-05-31, 10:52 PM
I love the show. Especially the finale. A lot of House's 'humor' quips have me busting a gut.

"She's starting to sweat."

"So am I, I'm doing battle against a deity."

Or even..

"We have explosive diarreha!"

"...All of you?"

Archonic Energy
2007-06-01, 01:36 AM
i'm kinda' looking forward to a new crew.

as long as cutty & wilson keep trying to keep House in check it'll be still funny.

Quotes:
If by fine you mean bleeding profusely out of every orifice, then yeah, I believe you.

It's a very sad thing, an un-calibrated centrifuge. It makes me cry too

Hey, I can be a jerk to people I haven't slept with. I am that good.

Read less, more TV.

Were-Sandwich
2007-06-01, 05:18 AM
"I don't want the injection!!"

"Too bad you're paralysed!" *Injects him*

Geilan
2007-06-02, 11:28 PM
If you talk to God, you're religious.

If God talks to YOU, you're psychotic.

Nasrudith
2007-06-03, 12:27 AM
I wonder if the finale means House will have a new crew. Hopefully the show won't jump the shark after that. Of course having the hypothetical new crew with the same personalities played by the same actors with different names and hairstyles would be a weird cop out.Although seeing Foreman with an afro, Cameron with curls, and Chase with long hair as different people would be funny, it would get old fast.

Amotis
2007-06-03, 01:38 AM
*Massive Attack's Teardrops*

What? It's my favorite quote.

Totally Guy
2007-06-03, 02:50 AM
I think it's brilliant that Hugh Laurie has beaten the typcasting he usualy gets for the upper class twit. I really like House but I do think it's funny how his team get 1 or 2 patients a week.

RMS Oceanic
2007-06-03, 03:34 AM
I'm a casual fan. I'm highly impressed by Hugh Laurie's American accent. If I didn't know and love him for Prince George in Blackadder the Third, I couldn't tell he's English. House's attitude is so dry, cynical and disrespectful, just like traditional British humour! :p

"And these are the anti-social antibodies, the ones that won't sit still, that keep fidgeting during nap time."

"Foreman, you better get your Rabies shots, or I'll have to make another affirmative action hiring."

Nota Biene
2007-06-03, 12:42 PM
Omar Epps says he has been contracted to return, but I think the other two are gone for good. I'll miss them, but maybe the replacements will be funny.

Nota Biene
2007-06-03, 12:45 PM
Omar Epps says he has been contracted to return, but I think the other two are gone for good. I'll miss them, but maybe the replacements will be funny.