PDA

View Full Version : Crime scene investigation[spoilers]

Mordokai
2007-06-01, 05:06 PM
Search didn't turn anything out, kick me somewhere if I managed to miss it anyway.

Sixth season of CSI:LV just finished it's broadcasting on TV over here, and the last part(last minute of it, to be more precise) reveals something interesting. Grissom lying on bed, and Sara approaching him in nightgown. Is this really what I think it is, or did I manage to mis-interpert it somehow?

To me this is conformation that there is something more going on beetwen those two. More than simple boss-worker relation. More then just friends even. Seeing the new season isn't coming up for a year or two on the TV, I'm interested, can anyone drop any low spoiler hint to what happens in seventh season beetwen them. If anything does happen at all.

Also, feel free to debate about CSI in general. Which is your favourite, which you don't like, etc, etc, etc.

My favourite is Las Vegas, probably because it was the first one. Plus, the cast is very good. I can't see Horatio Cain alive. Him and his sun glasses :smallyuk: The entire CSI:Miami team is kinda screwed up, in my opinion. New York is a good mix of them both, Gary Sinise being a good acter and character, but other players being somewhat lame.