PDA

View Full Version : Adventurer's League: Most/Least played classes?

Rajah
2015-11-18, 03:15 PM
For those that play or GM'd, which classes seem to be the most played and which the least? And for those that play non-AL games, what do you think are the most/least played classes?

sigfile
2015-11-18, 04:21 PM
Locally the Fighter is king. Every AL table seems to include at least one (in whole or multiclassed).

Regarding least used... while every class has seen some representation, I think I've seen fewer Bards than anything else.

Rajah
2015-11-18, 05:32 PM
Going to my fist game tonight and was trying to figure out what would be a good addition to the table and since I have no idea who will be playing, I wanted to try to fill in the gaps.

I have the sneaking suspicion fighters, rogues, barbarians, and wizards are the most popular. Maybe paladins.

Rajah
2015-11-19, 06:56 AM
Level 5 games ended up being a life cleric, hunter ranger, a fighter/warlock, and a sorcerer/warlock. A tad bit too min/maxed for my liking.

sigfile
2015-11-19, 10:05 AM
That's the thing with Adventurers League - every table is going to be different.

Tanarii
2015-11-19, 10:29 AM
Observational bias almost certainly included below ;)

Common single classes - Barbarian, Cleric, Sorcerer

Common Multiclass dips - Rogue, Fighter, Warlock

In OotA play: Rangers & Druids (because Underdark) and Wizards (because spellbook) are probably the least common.

Yorrin
2015-11-19, 12:34 PM
At my non-AL table Rogue is the most common, with Monks being the least.