PDA

View Full Version : New Sorcerer Bloodline :)

ngilop
2015-11-18, 06:34 PM
Hey guys!
I backported 14 PF sorcerer bloodlines, and with the help of a GiTPer made a lawful based one.

Then I realized that the elemental bloodline did not go quite as far as I would like so I edited it. Here is what I got, lemme know if it is still viable

Elemental
The power of the elements resides in you, and at times you can hardly control its fury. This influence comes from an elemental outsider in your family history or a time when you or your relatives were exposed to a powerful elemental force.
Class Skill: Knowledge (planes).

Bonus Spells:
Air: shocking grasp (3rd), invisibility (5th), fly (7th), minor creation (9th), overland flight (11th), chain lightning (13th), plane shift (15th), whirlwind (17th), elemental sawm (19th).
Earth: true strike (3rd), glitterdust (5th), greater magic weapon (7th), stoneskin (9th), wall of stone (11th), wall of iron (13th), plane shift (15th), iron body (17th), elemental swarm (19th).
Fire: enlarge person (3rd), scorching ray (5th), fireball (7th), wall of fire (9th), persistent image (11th), planar binding (13th), plane shift (15th), firestorm (17th), elemental swarm (19th).
Water: obscuring mist (3rd), see invisibility (5th), gaseous form (7th), wall of ice (9th), sirine’s grace (11th), freezing fog (13th), plane shift (15th), polar ray (17th), elemental swarm (19th).

Bonus Feats: Dodge, Empower Spell, Great Fortitude, Improved Initiative, Lightning Reflexes, Power Attack, Skill Focus (Knowledge [planes]), Weapon Finesse.

Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell that deals energy damage, you can change the type of damage to match the type of your bloodline. This also changes the spell's type to match the type of your bloodline. At 1st level, you must select one of the elemental types. This choice cannot be changed once made.

Elemental Ray (Sp): Starting at 1st level, you can unleash an elemental ray as a standard action, targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This ray deals 1d6 points of damage of your energy type + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.

Elemental Resistance (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain energy resistance 10 against your energy type. At 10th level, your energy resistance increases to 20.

Elemental Fury :
Air: Whirlwind (Su): At 9th level, you gain the ability to turn into a 10-foot-high whirlwind once per day for 1 round per sorcerer level.
Earth: Avalanche (Su): At 9th level, once per day, whenever you hit a single target with a spell that deals damage, you may make a bull rush check as a swift action. Your check for this maneuver is equal to your sorcerer caster level + your Charisma bonus. You can make this maneuver even if the target is not in melee range, and you do not provoke an attack of opportunity for making this maneuver. If the target is in contact with earth, stone, or rock, you gain a +4 bonus on your check.
Fire: Fire Form (Su): At 9th level, you gain the ability to assume the form of a medium fire elemental once per day. This acts like wildshape, except its duration is 1 round per level. While in this form, you also gain an efreeti’s heat ability.
Water: Water’s Fury (Su): At 9th level, once per day, you gain the ability to summon a rushing jet of water from the elemental plane of water and direct it against your foes. As a standard action, you can create a jet of water in a 60-foot line that deals 1d6 points of damage per two sorcerer levels you possess, and blinds the target that was struck for 1d6 rounds. A Reflex save (DC 10 + 1/2 your sorcerer level + your Charisma bonus) reduces the damage by half and negates the blinding effect.

Elemental Movement (Su):
Air: At 15th level, you gain a fly speed of 60 feet with average maneuverability.
Fire: At 15th level, your base speed increases by +30 feet.
Earth: At 15th level, you gain a burrow speed of 30 feet.
Water: At 15th level, you gain a swim speed of 60 feet.

Elemental Body (Su): At 20th level, elemental power surges through your body. You gain immunity to sneak attacks, critical hits, and damage from your energy type. In addition you deal 1 extra point of damage per die whenever you cast a spell that deals damage, of your elemental type.

nikkoli
2015-11-19, 09:45 AM
For the 9th level avilify of fire why make it work like wildshape? Why not elemental body? I think that would clean it up and make it more clear because then using "wildshape 1" you won't be able to use the ability to turn into an elemental, it's not until the third wildshape that a druid can turn into a medium elemental. Also why give it the efreeti's heat ability because normal elementals don't have that. How many times per day can a sorcerer use elemental fury?
Also the level twenty ability is Immunity to your element and +1 damage on spells that use your element. There are other bloodlines that have bloodline arcana's that are 10x better than just one damage on spells of your element. Did you mean +1 damage per die of spell that is your element, because that would make more sense based on the level it is.
Sorry if that was kinda a roast.

ngilop
2015-11-19, 12:10 PM
My bad, it supposed to work just like wild shape. idk why I typed up that 'I' for at the end... I gave it the efreeti's heat ability to put it on par with the others.

And yeah it supposed to be +1 per die. thanks for pointing that stuff out, will fix my first post accordingly.