PDA

View Full Version : The Elemental Blade (PEACH)

Aleolus
2015-11-19, 01:25 PM
Hey all. Some time back, I was looking at the Elemental Savant, and I started wondering why there wasn't a warrior friendly version. Obviously, it won't have the degree of mastery that the Savant does, but this is what I came up with. Let me know what you think!

Elemental Blade

Entry Requirements: Base Attack Bonus: +5 Weapon Focus (Any melee weapon)

Statistics: BAB: Full (As Fighter) Saves: Good Fort, Good Will HD: d10 Skill Points: 2+int per level Class Skills: ? (Not sure what I should have as class skills for this class)

Special Abilities: Chosen Element: Upon entering the class, an Elemental Blade must choose an element (Acid, Cold, Electricity, or Fire). Every ability they gain based off of an element is based off the element chosen at this point.

Elemental Strike (Su): Starting at first level, an Elemental Blade deals an additional 1d6 points of elemental damage with any weapon that they have the Weapon Focus feat for. This damage stacks with any elemental properties the weapon may possess. This damage increases to 1d8 at level 3, then to 2d6 at level 5, 2d8 at level 7, and 3d6 at level 9.

Elemental Guard (Ex): Starting at level 2, an Elemental Blade takes less damage from their chosen element. This resistance starts off at 5 points, then increases to 10 at level 6, and finally to 15 at level 10.

Bonus Feats: At levels 3, 6 and 9 an Elemental Blade gains a bonus feat chosen from any of those available to a Fighter. They must meet the feats prerequisites normally. Levels in this class count as Fighter levels for purposes of meeting prerequisites

Elemental Burst (Su): At level 5, an Elemental Blades critical hits explode with their chosen element. Every critical hit confirmed by an Elementa Blade deals an additional 1d10 points of elemental damage. This damage stacks with any properties the weapon may possess. At level 10, this damage increases to 2d10.

Haruki-kun
2015-11-21, 11:46 AM
The Winged Mod: Closing this thread in favor of the other one.