PDA

View Full Version : Curly, and Zer's epic saga : The founding of Giantitp

Pages : [1] 2

zeratul
2007-06-02, 12:16 PM
Curly, and Zer's epic saga : The founding of Giantitp

Rules!!:

1.No godmodding
2. pay attention to the storyline, try not to post yhings not having to do with the current storyline
3. If you wish to play PM me or CurlyKitGirl with your characters description.(your character is you, so try to bass it on your name, or avatar.)

And now the story.........

It is dark in the fortress, Zeratul is the only one in the dimly lit room. Havin heard oc Curly's rebellion he has fortified the castle with all necissarry supplies, yet he fears it is not enough.

The playground had lived in peace for years, until Zeratul and his followers seized controll. They now ruled it with an iron fist. Curly, and her bretheren however rebelled against Zertul, and the dark order, the group made of him and his most trusted warriors, and wizards. Curly and her ilk posed a serious threat. He had to formulate a plan, to stop the treacherry.

ufo
2007-06-02, 12:23 PM
(Wouldn't this be in Structured Games or so, or Finding Players as a freeform game?)

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-02, 12:31 PM
As the burning sun rose over the horizon a lone figure staggered forth from the fortress. Curly collapsed on the cool sand and shuddered as she remembered in horror the events that took place in the fortress.
The evil creators sought to imprison all the GitPers but at the last moment their plan appeared to have failed because they had forgotten to pay their electricity bill
But Curly was still sure that some of her fellow GitPers were still in the fortress. There was nothing she could do. As she mourned the loss of GitP itself; for who knew who had been captured; a lone figure also fled the fortress. The figured slowly resolved itself until it became...

Skippy
2007-06-02, 01:48 PM
Radikal Skippy, all worn out after surviving the horrors lived at the fortress, but still wielding his trusty Keyblade.
Drats, if only I had had another minute, I'm sure I could have opened that Gate... I must find a way to free all those poor GitPers over there still trapped, but I'm going to need help... It's time to go and see Curly. She's the only one who can help me...

Nibleswick
2007-06-06, 12:24 AM
Nibleswick, trapped in the dark, dank, and dreary dungeon of Castle of Zeratul began to feel around, looking for a stone that he could pry loose (and for a light switch). Finaly he finds one, a place where the mortar is soft, he yells with glee, "Could some one turn the light on?"
For a moment the lights flicker on; Nibleswick peer through the hole that is now in the wall, and sees...

zeratul
2007-06-06, 05:18 PM
Zeratul paces down the hall way anxiously, waiting for Lord Magtok his advisor to arrive."Damn, where is that man?" He has plans for these upstarts. Including brainwashing those in the dungeon.........

Lord Magtok
2007-06-06, 05:41 PM
Magtok arrives, and quickly puts away some papers with plans for usurping Zeratul written on them in his pocket when he sees Zeratul. You have need of my assistance, m'lord?

zeratul
2007-06-06, 05:46 PM
Zeratul walks over to Lord Magtok "Yes Magtok, yes I do." "As you know Curly, and her ilk have become a problem. I plan to use their own against them." "We should brainwash her captured men, and force them to fight the rebels." "Being so weak and emotional, I am sure they would be unable to fight their own bretheren." "What do you think." Zeratul sits down nonchalauntly.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-06, 05:53 PM
Magtok sits down, and puts his steel finger to his chin for a moment, thinking over the plan.

An excellent plan, m'lord, but wouldn't the captives be better off being interrogated for the whereabouts of the rebels first? And what if they were to be unbrain-washed?

The rebel scum may have seen something critical to your continued rule over the playground. Your proverbial Achille's heel, or some small thermal exhaust port that serves as the weakness to your metaphorical Death Star.

zeratul
2007-06-06, 06:00 PM
Magtok sits down, and puts his steel finger to his chin for a moment, thinking over the plan.

An excellent plan, m'lord, but wouldn't the captives be better off being interrogated for the whereabouts of the rebels first? And what if they were to be unbrain-washed?

The rebel scum may have seen something critical to your continued rule over the playground. Your proverbial Achille's heel, or some small thermal exhaust port that serves as the weakness to your metaphorical Death Star.

"Ah yes, first we must interrogate them." Zeratul thinks for a moment,"But first we need to find an interrogator."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-06, 06:11 PM
Do you have anyone in mind?

zeratul
2007-06-06, 06:24 PM
"Hmm... I considered just having one of us interogatting them, but we will be far to busy. I think we need to find someone to hire."

zeratul
2007-06-06, 09:42 PM
"A Soren "Shade" McKeragon has volounteered. He should be suitable for the job. "

Korias
2007-06-06, 09:49 PM
Zeratul, Did I ever get Confirmation on Korias "FrostFox"?

Anyway...

A Craclking of electricity peirces the silence as a hooded figure approaches from down the corridor. He pulls back the hood to his cloak, revealing a mane of platinum Hair that extends past his shoulders. His hands are wreathed in electricity, and his eyes shine with malicious intent. His eyes are a dark brown, with heavy bags under them. A tatoo of a red jagged spiral on his right cheek slowly fades away as it crawls back under his shirt.

Evenin, Gents. Names Soren. Everybody else calls me "Shade", though. Never understood why.

Anyway, I hear ya got some rebels in the pits below. Mind if I go? a Heavy british accent flows over the words, as he pulls a small book out of his pocket. Its his copy of The Executioner's Code, a book detailing everything a Torturer and Executuioner needs to know. From Equipment to Methods, its got EVERYTHING. Handy in situations like this.

Skippy
2007-06-06, 10:51 PM
RS arrives at the hidden camp that serves as Curly's base, and, exhausted after the long travel, faints. He gets to tell a ward the next words: "Gate", "Curly" and "Help".

But... Who was that ward that heard the words? Will he pass the message to Curly?

Nibleswick
2007-06-06, 11:23 PM
Nibleswick, shocked at what he has just heard, quickle puts the stone back into the wall, and tries to hide the fact that has ever been removed. Sucsessful, he he sit in the dark and awaits his "interrogation".

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-07, 12:06 PM
Curly finally makes it back to her rebel camp; semi-delerious from water deprivation and heat. Nameless NPC (his mother had very little hope for her son-look at him now) runs forward with water. After a long drink she says Nameless report. How many have made it out? Are there are messages for me?
Nameless NPC motions for her to follow him. He takes her to...

Attention Rebels! Nameless NPC can be cotrolled by anyone. Don't fight over him or he will split in two and after some nasty mess and screaming he will die. As rebels we can only aford 2 NPCs at the moment. Nameless NPC and Nameless NPCathy. Brother and sister

zeratul
2007-06-07, 02:49 PM
Zeratul plays with a small knife, and looks up. "It seems to me we may wan't to check for faults in our dungeon." "We can't have any of our prizoners escaping."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-07, 04:10 PM
Magtok puts down a book titled Usurping and Backstabbing for Dummies.

I agree, m'lord. Do you wish for me to head down there now?

zeratul
2007-06-07, 07:08 PM
*Yes, as soon as possible. Just out of curiosity what are you reaading?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-07, 07:15 PM
Umm...something about robots. I've been trying to find a cheap means of getting a evil army together, and robots seem like the most cost-effective choice. They don't sleep much, they don't eat, and their only real weaknesses are hackers and EMP weapons.

Korias
2007-06-07, 07:29 PM
As Soren stashes his own book, he hands Magtok a note. Its a list of torture implements. On the list are the following:

2 Dispensable Guards (Not Robots)
15 Large Buckets of Ice Water (Sans Ice)
4 Large Chains with cuffs on both ends
2 Large Wooden Poles
1 Small Kiln
1 Small Rod of Metal
1 Duelists Glove
1 List of information on all prisoners.

Magtok, think ya can get me those? His british accent is a bit hard to understand, but auidable. Oh, and I be needin a Cleric that can heal too.

zeratul
2007-06-07, 07:32 PM
Zeratul turns to Soren "We may need to use a captured clerik to help you on that. All our cleriks heal using "harm" wich wouldent heal an enemy." Zeratul strokes his chin. "I don't like the Idea of releasing an enemy spellcaster though."

Korias
2007-06-07, 07:35 PM
Damn then. Just keep one nearby, but make sure hes guarded.

Soren then proceeds down the hallway and down the steps into the dungeons. He opens a bag of holding and produces a small coin, and rakes it along the dungeon wall.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-07, 07:47 PM
Magok looks over the list, and heads to the Room Filled With Random Stuff That May Come In Handy Some Day, and gets the items on the list, except the guards, the list,a dn the cleric.

zeratul
2007-06-07, 07:49 PM
Nameless captured cleric follows Soren "Sssir....ca-an I please...go...backtomycellnow??!!??!!" He speaks iradically , scared for his life

Korias
2007-06-07, 08:11 PM
Soren glares at the Cleric. Such Weakness. No.

As he walks down the dungeon cells, he comes across an Occupied one. Opening the cell door and walking in (With the cleric), he looks at the man below him.
Cleric, do you know the name of this man.
The cleric shakes in his boots, before saying "N-n-nibb-bb-lesw-w-wwick, sir. he looks down and lets loose a sob.

So Nibbleswick... You got a wife? Girfriend? Kids? He circles around him, lighting up a cigarette as he does so. Do you remember the last time you saw them?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-07, 08:18 PM
Magtok places a piece of tape over the "Usurping and Backstabbing" part of the title of his book, and writes "Robot Armies" on the piece of tape, changing the title to Robot Armies for Dummies.

He resumes reading the book, and a smile crosses his face when he hears the cleric sobbing.

zeratul
2007-06-07, 08:30 PM
Zeratul enters the tortur chamber with a pleased look on his face. "Well Nibbleswick was it? What would you say, If I happened to know where your family was? What if they were in this cold, dark, evil dungeon?"

Korias
2007-06-07, 08:35 PM
Silence!Zeratul, this is MY Victim.

He stops infront of Nibbleswick. Now, let me tell you something. We can do this the easy way, or, His hands crackle with black electricity The hard way. Which would you prefer, rebel?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-07, 08:52 PM
Magtok gets up and puts the book down, and walks over to Zeratul.

M'lord, I think the mercenary is right. Perhaps we should let him handle this on his own, as I heard somewhere that one-on one interrogations usually work better...

Magtok tries to lead Zeratul away from Soren before things can get ugly between the two, making up stuff as he goes along to try to convince his lord to not punch Soren's face in for his impudence.

Skippy
2007-06-07, 11:12 PM
After a night of restless sleep, RS wakes up and looks around, just to see Nameless NPCathy, who was arriving at the tent where he had been left to rest. She brought with her some food, and RS ate it with appetite.

"Thank you, girl. I needed this. But please!! I need to speak with Curly! She's the only one who can help me plan the next big rebellion. I know a way to enter Zeratul's fortress... Can you lead me to her?"

Nibleswick
2007-06-08, 01:07 AM
Nibleswick look up at his "guest" and says, "So, what's the easy way, and what's the hard way, and theatening my family won't do any good, I don't have one, afterall I'm just a simple cleric."

Korias
2007-06-08, 09:17 AM
Ah. No Family, eh?
He pulls out a small whip. I take it, since you havent chosen, that you want the extra hard way. He grasps one of the buckets of water from Magtok and throws its contents at Nibbleswick. The Ice water splashes acrosos the floor, drenching the captured cleric. Walking over to the wet man, he grasps his tunic, and the gloved hands begin to crackle. a faint eletrical jolt is seen on the wrist, and it expands untill both hands are covered. Shocking Grasp! He pushes one of the hands into your face, the electricity passing through your body, frying your nerves. He drops you on the ground, and then turns around. Where is the Rebel camp?

zeratul
2007-06-08, 02:52 PM
"Yes Magtok, I'll leave the man to his work." Zeratul said in a bored voice. "Do we have any spies in Curly's camp? They could be useful."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-08, 05:45 PM
None that I'm aware of. Do you know if that one person who tried to assassinate me is awake yet?

zeratul
2007-06-08, 05:50 PM
"Not sure. We should check on that, if we could brainwash him it could be much to our advantage."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-08, 06:00 PM
Him? Sir, I was referring to Moon_Called. Apparently she escaped the Great AMEN Purge, and joined the rebels to get her revenge.

zeratul
2007-06-08, 06:32 PM
"Oh her, I thought you meant that Nameless assassin. We need to doe something about Moon_Called NOW. She is a dangerous one." Zeratul stands up showing his towering hight, "we need to crush this rebellion like an ant. And the sooner the better."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-08, 06:46 PM
I'll get to work on rebuilding my armies, m'lord. When the girl awakens, please let me know.

In the meantime, try to calm yourself and remember that we still have the advantage. We have a fortifed HQ, several prisoners, and we'll soon have information on their whereabouts. Their chances of winning this are small, and they'll only plummet even further once the robot armies are ready.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-08, 08:33 PM
"Ugh." Moon Called awoke to a pounding feeling in her head. Groaning, she reached up to rub at her temples, only to discover that her wrists were tightly bound together. A quick inspection showed that her legs were bound as well. "Damn it." She mutters, trying to bite off the chains, but to no avail. "This really isn't fair..." She groans, leaning back against the wall.

Now that Magtok knew she was alive, and now that she was in his mercy, the half-elf, half-drow knew she was in trouble. And lots of it.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-08, 08:45 PM
A plot-device in Magtok's watch goes off, alerting him to the fact that Moon Called is awake. He grabs a cell phone, and makes his way over to her.

When he gets there, he tosses the cell phone at her.

"The moon called, it wants you to tell me the location of the rebel base." :smallannoyed:

Mr. Moon
2007-06-08, 08:48 PM
Moon Called smirks. "Yeah. Right. Kill my family, imprison me, and I'll be happy to tell you the location of the only people I can count on to get me out of here."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-08, 08:57 PM
You really think you can count on them? Remember, you used to be just like us. They probably wanted you to get yourself imprisoned so they wouldn't have to worry about you betraying them.

And AMEN got what they deserved.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-08, 08:59 PM
"Yeah, and I thought I could leave the base for a day without coming home to find everyone dead." Moon Called shrugs. "Go figure." Her air of sarcasm leaves, shortly after, and she turns her hate-filled red eyes upon the half-cyborg. "You are not in the position to preach to me about betrayel."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-08, 09:12 PM
Whatever. Just tell me what I want to know, I'm not in the mood for a long, boring conversation with a ugly old widow.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-08, 09:14 PM
Moon Called shrugs, then returns to glaring at the wall opposite from her. "I don't have the authority to tell you that."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-08, 09:36 PM
I don't see why you side with those scum. They're no better than EVIL. They probably don't even have a plan for rebuilding the playground, other than "Kill the big evil guy and his followers."

Nibleswick
2007-06-09, 12:22 AM
Nibleswick lies on the floor and twitches for a few moments, then when the fit has passed, he slowly levers himself into a sitting position and he stands. Meanwhile Soren The Torturer looks on him with a slightly amused expresion. Nibleswick, now standing with as much dignity as possible, slowly leans back a little, and headbuts Soren with all his might.

Korias
2007-06-09, 08:08 AM
Hmph. Soren grunts as the head rams his stomach. No matter. He has had worse before. Of course, none of those prisoners survived. Ahh... the EXTRA hard way. Just the way I like it.

Soren quickly ties the whip's end to a dager, and then whips Nibbleswick with it. The dagger peirces the flesh, slcing deep into it, befoer being redrawn and back into the hands of an amused Soren. Again, he does it, but this time, it makes a stab into the prisoners stomach. However, a split second of black electricity springs forth from Soren's hands, passing through the whip and into the dagger, which then passes into Nibbleswick.

Listen and listen well, my stubborn prisoner. I will get what I want to know. Tell me, Where is your Leader? Where is your Base? Answer me, Rebel!

zeratul
2007-06-09, 01:20 PM
Zeratul sits on his dark throne impatiantly, "Nothing to do. I suppose I should start formulating my plan against curly. My secret army should work well. I doubt she could withstand an army of War Trolls."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 03:00 PM
I don't see why you side with those scum. They're no better than EVIL. They probably don't even have a plan for rebuilding the playground, other than "Kill the big evil guy and his followers."

Moon Called flashes a grin. "The best way I could think of to kill you." she says, then frowns. "You're wasting your time. I'm not going to cooperate with you."

Nibleswick
2007-06-09, 03:13 PM
Nibleswick, with blood pouring from his wounds, he grabbed the whip, yanked the knife out of his belly, wrapped the whip around his arm, and cut the whip so that he can use the knife.
All right scum, tell me what I want to know! How do I get out of here?

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-09, 03:14 PM
Curly beckons to Nameless NPC,"Nameless, do you know if RS is still alive? Has he arrived safely?" Nameless nods ands leads the way to RS. "How are you? Report. Do you have any news of the others?"If there's any special secret stuff PM me if you don't want rebels to hear

Curly then sends out an urgent message for all rebels to PM her if they're still alive and not under any kind of brain-washing spell.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 03:17 PM
Then I suppose I'll just have to resort to torture. Too bad, I was really hoping we could all just go home and forget this whole AMEn and rebellion thing.

Magtok leaves for a moment, and comes back with a small knife.

Hmm...I suppose I could just kill you and wait for the rebellion to come here. I really don't need to know where the base is, we have a professional guy working on that with some wimpy cleric.

Maybe I'll tell Zeratul I made a mistake and stabbed your heart when I was aiming for your stomach. I'm sure he'd believe me, and it wouldn't really make much of a difference if we lost just one prisoner, right? :smallamused:

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 03:25 PM
Moon Called chuckles, leaning back. "Really, Maggot? You think you can do it? Kill someone you once called a freind?" She pauses, then shrugs. "Oh, right, I forgot. You're a cowerdly bastard. Never mind."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 03:33 PM
Magtok suddenly shoves the dagger into Moon Called's left forearm.

We were never friends, scum. I hated you from the very begining.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 03:36 PM
Moon Called grits her teath as she waits for the pain to subside, then raises an eyebrow. "Oh, struck a nerve, have I?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 03:50 PM
Magtok pulls the weapon out of Moon Called's arm, and then wipes it off with his robes.

Enough chit-chat, we need to get back to business. Since you won't tell me where they are, perhaps you can tell me something else. How many NPCs do they have?

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 03:52 PM
Moon Called shrugs, inspecting the wound for any poisens. "Never really counted."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 04:01 PM
No poisons are found on the wound.

Fine. What about vehicles? Does curly have any airships I should be aware of?

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-09, 04:05 PM
Due to a TeeVo in a secret position Curly is trained on Moon Called's position as NO other rebels have told her they are still alive."God, I hope she isn't the only one left alive...she must be crazy. Oh well time to go survey the base, which is not anyway near here."
MC, sending small cache of weapons through portal to ur left

Curly inspects the base doing stereotypical leader things for a while.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 05:04 PM
No poisons are found on the wound.

Fine. What about vehicles? Does curly have any airships I should be aware of?

Moon Called raises an eyebrow at the wound. Poisons really seemed like something Magtok would use. She shrugs, deciding to be glad about the fact.

"Maggot, you know me. Machines aren't my style. Why would I pay attention to that sort of thing?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 05:11 PM
Magtok shakes his head, and sticks the dagger back in the wound.

Its kinda hard to miss a friggin' huge airship! Now do they have any or not?

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 05:16 PM
The elf/drow winces, pulling her arm back. "And I should tell you why?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 05:41 PM
Magtok leaves the dagger in her arm, and speaks with no sign of deceit.

Because I can help you. There's a portal waiting right outside this room, that'll drop you off in the middle of the woods if you cooperate.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 05:45 PM
Moon Called laughs. "I knew it. You are going soft." She smiles at the cyborg, ignoring the pain in her arm. "I told you, I'm not going to cooperate."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 05:56 PM
Okay, fine. We have plenty of other prisoners anyways. I'll just tell Zeratul you somehow broke free and tried to kill me, and I had to do this out of self defense.

Magtok takes the dagger again, and shoves it into her right shoulder.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 06:03 PM
"Yes, I can deffinitly attack you with my hands and legs tied together so I can't really move, let alone get up." The elf/drow grunts through grit teath. She grins for a second, then digs her teath into Magtoks arm.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 06:15 PM
Magtok tries to rip his arm free from MC and winces.

Ouch...at this point I should probably just grab a gun and shoot you. There's no point to allowing you to insult me any more than you already have. I'll be right back in a sec.

Magtok leaves the room to fetch his pistol.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-09, 06:24 PM
Curly becomes bored and TeeVo surfs. Magtok and MC argument draws her attention. "Meh, she can handle her own. Plus, it's more interesting than anything else on at the moment." Her familiar appears from a portal near a stunted tree. The cat walks up to Curly and communicates telepathically with her, Feed me now

"Stupid player familiar." Feeds cat and resumes watching mini-soap-opera of MC and Maggot

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 06:32 PM
Magtok comes back with the gun.

Hmm...do you wanna finish this with a head shot or a bullet to the heart?

I always preferred the heart, its less gruesome and I think it looks cooler, but the benefit of a head shot is that there's less of a chance I'll screw up and you'll merely be badly injured.

Korias
2007-06-09, 06:59 PM
Nibleswick, with blood pouring from his wounds, he grabbed the whip, yanked the knife out of his belly, wrapped the whip around his arm, and cut the whip so that he can use the knife.
All right scum, tell me what I want to know! How do I get out of here?

To get out of here, you have to get through me, past a few dozen legions of heavily armed guards, and out of 3 seperate sets of walls and traps. And... Soren's face breaks out into even more of a smile. Hes obviously enjoying this too much. You should also atempt to rescue your friend. I think its Moon_Called or something. I think Magtok's killed her by now, but you'll be seeing her soon enough. Drawing a Kukiri, he adopts a fighting stance. Dark energies swirl across the room as the faint blue eyes transformed into a deep crimson red. Tell me, mortal. Are you willing to die for your cause? It is scum like you that belive in nothing but dreams and hopeless causes. It is vermin like you and your friends that merely serve as XP farms for us true warriors. With that, Darkness encompasses the room. DARKNESS! The demonic shout from the torturer is evident from the magical darkness, and then, SILENCE!, as the footsteps fade from the Minds within the darkness.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-09, 07:23 PM
Curly was still TeeVo surfing the dungeons when she noticed something that made her jaw drop from shock.Maur! What's he doing there? We were sure he was dead. MC's gonna go crazy!" Maur, son of MC and Saurous was also incarcerated in the dungeons.

The familiar sighs and says Great. This is fantastic. I'm eating and she goes and surprises me and puts me off my food. Oh yeah, Player; just in case you haven't remembered you familiar i.e. me, has a name. Smudge*shudder*Fantastic name for a familiar

Saurous
2007-06-09, 07:42 PM
Maur, sitting in the back of his dark cell, feels along the chains connecting his legs to the wall.

C'mon, Maur. If you can escape all the AMEN crap, you can escape from this place...

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 07:54 PM
Magtok wanders idly around for MC to come back online, and happens to see Maur as he is passing by.

What the-? Holy ****, is that really you, Maur? What the hell are you doing here?

Saurous
2007-06-09, 07:57 PM
Maur looks up at Magtok, and snarls.

"What's it look like, moron?"

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 08:00 PM
((.... But... but... my plot... Maur was supposed to die in Moon Called's arms... :smalleek:))

Saurous
2007-06-09, 08:01 PM
((Let's call it a plot twist and move on, eh? :smallconfused:))

zeratul
2007-06-09, 08:03 PM
Zeratul looks into the seeing eye in Moon Called's room. "So I see Maagtok cannot be trusted. Hmm I'll just string him along for now. I need to make sure to keep my army secret."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 08:05 PM
((But... but... oh be that way. *sulks*))

Moon Called watches as Magtok walks away, and leans back, cringing at the bolt of pain from her shoulder. Looks like she was safe. For now.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 08:06 PM
((Maur Saur was supposed to die in Moon Called's arms... ))

There. Edited so the plot twist thingy works.

Wow, someone's cranky. Y'know, I was actually going to allow you to say hi to your mom, but after a greeting like that, I think I'll just go back to her cell and finish her off like I originally planned.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 08:07 PM
There. Edited so the plot twist thingy works.

((... That's a good idea to.))

Saurous
2007-06-09, 08:07 PM
"Wait, Mom's still alive?!"

Maur suddenly jumps up, and then trips and falls back to the floor.

"Stupid chains..."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 08:12 PM
Yup, still alive. Not for long, though. :smallamused:

((Be back in five minutes.))

Saurous
2007-06-09, 08:13 PM
Maur attempts to stand up again, but falls back down to the floor. He goes back to a sitting position, and glares at Magtok while making strangling motions with his hands.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 08:29 PM
Magtok wanders back over to MC's cell. He speaks with a mock sorrow.

I just found out that Maur's alive, and in this very dungeon. We could've had a big happy reunion. Unfortunately, I've already decided to kill you.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 08:33 PM
Moon Called bolts upright, her eyes growing wide. "You're lying."

Korias
2007-06-09, 08:40 PM
A Slight Beeping occurs on Magtok's Watch. A Short Voicemail plays:

Magtok, its Soren. Seal off the Dungeon. Now. We dont want anything else getting out or in.

The Computerized Voice states: You have no new messages. To Replay your messages, say "one", to Delete your messages, Say "Two"...

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 08:40 PM
Magtok slyly grins.

Yeah, I probably am. Now lets get back to killing you. Now which do you prefer: headshot, or bullet to the heart?

He gets the message, and seals off all doorways and stuff and then walks back to MC.

Saurous
2007-06-09, 08:42 PM
Back in his cell, Maur thrashes about, trying his best to stand and/or get the chains off. He tries to find a loose stone or something he can use.

"That stupid cyborg..."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-09, 08:44 PM
Moon Called stares at Magtok for a second, then lowers her head. "You aren't lying. I can tell." She pauses for a long moment, then lets her shoulders sag. "Fine. I'll tell you what I know. Just... please, let me see him."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 08:51 PM
Magtok smiles and puts the gun down, and then looks for some chains to restrain her with when she's to be taken out of her cell.

I knew you'd see things my way. Always so predictable. :smallamused:

Now lets start hearing some answers, starting with the kinds of weapons they've got. I want to know how many men, vehicles, tanks, etc. are in rebel hands.

zeratul
2007-06-09, 10:02 PM
Zeratul walks into the room with Magtok, and the prisoners. He sneaks up behind magtok and whispers from over his shoulder, as to startle magtok, "So how our our prisoners doing?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 10:07 PM
Magtok jumps, and then turns around.

Fine. I'm about to get the location of the rebels out of Moon_Called. It wasn't that hard, once I found out her son was here, too.

I know about your camera things down here. I knew you were watching the whole time. If you want me to explain that one thing I did, lets do it later, after I finish this, okay?

zeratul
2007-06-09, 10:16 PM
"Fine, just remember, you can't do anything in this castle without me knowing about it, nor have you done anything I haven't known of."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-09, 10:27 PM
I understand, m'lord. I'll try to avoid making the same mistake my nameless NPC predecessor made.

zeratul
2007-06-09, 10:31 PM
"Good" Zeratul walks out, back up to his throne. He summons his dire wolf animal companion. "Search out Radicalskippy, I saw him near the castle recently, kill any rebels you find." Zeratul sits down into a fake slumber.

Skippy
2007-06-09, 11:43 PM
Having Finally arrived at Curly's presence, RS quickly tells her about what he has found out of Zer's base, the prisoners still caught and everything he can think of. "I think I found a way to release them. I just need you to stall them enough time for me to do my job" My keyblade can open any lock, so I think I can release them all if you can make a diversion... I don't want anything too risky, we can't afford it...

By the way, I heard Maur is alive somewhere... We should try and find him quickly. He's powerful enough to bring an advantage to our side...

zeratul
2007-06-09, 11:52 PM
Demons flame the dire wolf, haveing found theradicalskippy, runs swiftly home.
"So that's where they are, good work boy." This should help us out considerabelly. "Someone bring me a prizoner of no further use, demon's flame still hasn't been fed!"

Nibleswick
2007-06-10, 01:38 AM
Nibleswick, in the DARKNESS of his cell, made a break, not for the door, but for the hole in the wall. It was a tight fit but he got through. Now standing in a brightly lit coridor Nibleswick clutched his stomach wound and shuddered. He saw a despensable guard, and charged with his knife, and stabbed the guard several times before he noticed that he was holding the knife backwards. Nibleswick upon seeing his mistake knocked the NPC out, and took his pointy stick.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-10, 06:44 AM
*serious nod smily* "Will do. I've also had messages from Moon_Called and Nibleswick too. That Frosty Fox person hasn't answered any urgent messages; I fear he may be dead. I hope he isn't we could use all the help we can get. That cat over there," she points to Smudge "Will help as much as she can; she has unspecified powers 'cos my player won't tell...or she doesn't know but she's definitrly telepathic. Also lazy so she might not help

Smudge, hearing this rolls over and begins sunning herself on a patch of warm sand. Ignoring everyone. Nameless NPCathy begins stroking the familiar so she has something to do.

Skippy
2007-06-10, 08:34 AM
*Well then, Curly, I gotta go. I think I was being followed and if that is so, I'm risking the freedom of the few of us that are still here. Let me know if you think of something else...*

Then RS runs into the forest again, searching for more stray playgrounders...

Korias
2007-06-10, 11:18 AM
*serious nod smily* "Will do. I've also had messages from Moon_Called and Nibleswick too. That Frosty Fox person hasn't answered any urgent messages; I fear he may be dead. I hope he isn't we could use all the help we can get. That cat over there," she points to Smudge "Will help as much as she can; she has unspecified powers 'cos my player won't tell...or she doesn't know but she's definitrly telepathic. Also lazy so she might not help

Smudge, hearing this rolls over and begins sunning herself on a patch of warm sand. Ignoring everyone. Nameless NPCathy begins stroking the familiar so she has something to do.

Correction: I'm still waiting on confirmation. You never replied to the PM I sent.

Soren, Rushing out after Nibbleswick, casts expeditious retreat upon himself, atempting to catch up to the wayward prisoner. You cant keep rolling 15s for your constitution checks, Cleric! I will catch you!
Turning the corner after the speedy rebel, he draws his hand crossbow, loaded with a poison bolt. Let's see you take this, bastard! Aiming as he runs after Nibbleswick, He lets the bolt fly, and as it tears the cloth outfit's leg, it leaves a small scratch. Not a full penetration, but it'll do. The poison dries on the edge of the cut in the fabric, not getting into the cut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the rebel camp, a Red haired stranger walks in. He wears jeans and a blue t-shirt, with a plaid blue button down aswell. He strides into the camp, and turns to one of the NPCs. Tell me, where can I find Curly? I'm supposed to meet her for applying to the cause... he says, before giving the NPC some papers. I'm Korias to some, FrostFox to others. He holds up his hand, and a small flaming blade materializes in his grasp. The purple wisps of smoke and fire dance around the blade as it once again de-materializes. So, my good friend, "Take me to your Leader".

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-10, 03:07 PM
Off in the distant wastelands, there is one figure on a journey of vengeance and anarchy.

The wandering Pogoer knows his journey is about to be complete. He takes a rest for some water. His clothes are covered in mug and dirt, his glasses are almost dusted over, he bares no smile, smiles have not existed in this place for many years. As he takes his seat in this now abandoned shelter, he prepares to rest for the night. The pogoer gestures to his host, the now dead Imperial Captain, and heads to the sleeping quarters. After quickly laying to waste the cowards who thought that they could hide from todays battle, He lies on a lumpy mattress.

The blood of the hundred soldiers of the area quenched a bit of the ground's thirst that night, but in the wastes, the ground is never sated for long.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-10, 03:41 PM
"Ah, I see FrostFox has arrived. I was concerned about him. I trust his player won't reveal any information to his other character..." A small hooked-knife flashes into appearance in her hand before disappearing again."Just because I'm technically on the side of good doesn't mean I'm LG. Accidents can happen. Well, concerning the cause: Zeratul and his pitiful minions like Lord Maggot wish to destroy the Playground or something. I don't want it destroyed. Seeing as you're here you don't either. RS is out doing stuff, so do what you think necessary. Go off on a sub-plot to find some funds or something." She says the last offhandedly before a thought occurs to her. She runs over to Smudge.
"Go after RS and let it be known you will help him on his mission. Or at least follow him around." The familiar says nothing, however a small posrtal opens and the cat walks thruogh it; presumably to help RS; or because Smudge is attracted to his new avvie.
This player hopes it's the former reason, but who can tell with familiars?

Mr. Moon
2007-06-10, 04:16 PM
Magtok smiles and puts the gun down, and then looks for some chains to restrain her with when she's to be taken out of her cell.

I knew you'd see things my way. Always so predictable.

Now lets start hearing some answers, starting with the kinds of weapons they've got. I want to know how many men, vehicles, tanks, etc. are in rebel hands.

Moon Called pauses, gathering the information. "We have two NPC's, maybe more. I never counted them. Five named rebles, with more joining our cause every day. One Teevo Curly uses for spying. Chances are she's watching me now. Plenty of veichles, enough that all the rebles have one with extras. A few scavenge tanks. That's all I know."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-10, 04:26 PM
Magtok writes the info on a small notepad and smiles.

Now that wasn't so hard, was it? Hold still for a moment while I get you ready to see him.

Magtok grabs some cuffs, and begins the process of retraining MC so she can be safely brought over to Maur.

Now no attempts to kill me or escape, okay? Otherwise you'll be killing yourself and Maur. Zeratul will probably gas this entire place and kill you both if I'm dead.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-10, 04:29 PM
Moon Called says nothing, but nods, staring intently at the floor.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-10, 04:32 PM
Moon Called says nothing, but nods, staring intently at the floor.

Good. Now lets go say hi to Maur.

Magtok grabs a chain, and begins to lead MC to Maur.

Saurous
2007-06-10, 04:48 PM
Maur, still sitting in the back of his cell, begins to pull himself up, using the wall to help him balance.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-10, 04:52 PM
Magtok decides to call out to Maur before the two reach him.

Maur! Guess what? I changed my mind! You get to have your little reunion now!

Mr. Moon
2007-06-10, 04:57 PM
Moon Called gives out a strangled cry when she sees Maur, partly out of joy and partly out of horrer. Of all places for him to turn up, why here? Why now?

She fell down upon her knees, using the bars of Maur's cell to keep her weakend knees. "Maur," she whispers, still half unbeliving what she was seeing. "how the hell did you get here?"

zeratul
2007-06-10, 04:59 PM
Zeratul finding a captured rebel goes to his wolf. The Rebel's name is Leinad Ruobrab. He didn't notice the dart, that went into his neck, he didn't know it was crafted from the bone of other rebels, he didn't know that he would be disposed of so unceremoniously. "Feast my pet." The dire wolf ravenously tears the rebel to shreds, rending tsinue from bone."If only Curly Could see what has happened to her pittifull rebel friend."

Saurous
2007-06-10, 05:05 PM
Moon Called gives out a strangled cry when she sees Maur, partly out of joy and partly out of horrer. Of all places for him to turn up, why here? Why now?

She fell down upon her knees, using the bars of Maur's cell to keep her weakend knees. "Maur," she whispers, still half unbeliving what she was seeing. "how the hell did you get here?"

Maur looks down at the floor sadly.

"I managed to escape Magtok's killing of the other AMEN guys, but that Zeratul character's soldiers caught me when he took over."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-10, 05:23 PM
Magtok stands there idly, watching his watch.

Korias
2007-06-10, 06:09 PM
Of Course, Why would any player who has played multiple characters share a single pool of knowledge? That ruins the plots. Anyway, I'll seek out funds from the NPCs in the Town. Turning swiftly away, he heads into the town.

As the Red haired Mindblade enters the familiar turf of the establishment, he Heads into the Bank. Checking his own account, he withdraws some cash. From there, he has some mindless chatter with some of the locals, before seeking out the tavern.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the Dungeon, Nibbleswick hears the Maniacle laughter of a madman.
Yeahhaha! Run, Rebel!

Mr. Moon
2007-06-10, 06:17 PM
Maur looks down at the floor sadly.

"I managed to escape Magtok's killing of the other AMEN guys, but that Zeratul character's soldiers caught me when he took over."

Moon Called frowns. "Have they hurt you?"

zeratul
2007-06-10, 06:23 PM
Zeratul calls for Demons flame, "Give this message to magtok now, theres more rebels for you to feast on if you do." Demons flame charges swiftly to magtok with the letter it reads

"My wolf tracked Radicalskippy to a scouting camp Curly set up. I know where it is, but I doubt that it is their mane base of opperations. We need to find the true base. Force moon called to tell, if she doesn't, kill Maur.

I will ride to the area Demons flame found toomorrow, to see what it is. I would ride my hellfire wyrm Mephisto, but he is to conspicuous for a scouting mission.

Begin a more thurough interrogation immediately ~ Zeratul Lord Of Darkness"

It is written in Leonads blood.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-10, 06:25 PM

Magtok looks up from his watch and looks at the two.

If they have hurt him, it wasn't under my orders. Hell, I didn't even know he was here.

Magtok reads the note from Zeratul, and pats the wolf on the head, giving it a note to give to Zeratul that simply lets him know the letter was delivered and Magtok will do as told.

Korias
2007-06-10, 06:40 PM
Hmm... Operations? Korias says to one of the other tavern-goers. The man downs another shot of whiskey. Aye. Operations. You know, surgery? They need a new intern at the hopsital. You could earn a few bucks that way.

Interesting. Thanks, man. Korias exits the tavern and rushes through the streets to the hospital. Rushing into the white building, he follows the doctors. Apparently, one of the patients was in an accident involving a horse, and was bucked chest-first into a glass window, and into the alchemists lab. Donning the apparel of a doctor, Korias downsizes his mindlbade to scapel sizes. Doctor! Where's my Patient?Bed 4, He's in need of immediate attention! Go! Rushing over to the bed, he dons his mask. Focus, man. The Patients life is in your hands!

Nurse! Cast Cure Light Wounds! Aye sir! Cure Light Wounds! as the magic works over the patient, Korias begins the operation.

zeratul
2007-06-10, 06:52 PM
"Good my pet" Zeratul mounts the huge dire wolf Demons flame, and leaves the castle following the trail left by skippy. He finds the village, and watches Curly.

Saurous
2007-06-10, 07:04 PM

"Not really."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-10, 07:04 PM
Magtok looks up from his watch, and reviews everything that he was told in his head.

Maur, you're going to have to speed this up. I need to get something done before Zeratul gets back, and I can't leave until I put your mom back in her cell.

Saurous
2007-06-10, 07:29 PM
"Good for you, Magtok. Excuse me if my player actually has to leave the computer every once in a while."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-10, 07:37 PM
((Huh? What are we doing in the Town?)) :smallconfused:

Your...what? Nevermind, I just came up with an idea.

Magtok grabs one of MC's chain thingies, and attaches it to one of the bars on Maur's cell.

There. Now you two stay right there until I get back.

Magtok leaves the dungeon, sealing off the exits behind him. He then looks around everywhere to see if there's an kind of secrets Zeratul has been keeping from him, and writes down everything he might see in a handheld PM device.

zeratul
2007-06-10, 07:42 PM
Magtok hears the previously uttered whisper "just remember, you can't do anything in this castle without me knowing about it, nor have you done anything I haven't known of." A bat flies from the the room Magtok is in twords the window, It has a gloved fist (zeratul's symbol) tattoed on it's back.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-10, 07:46 PM
Magtok decides to stop searching, and heads back down to the dungeon feeling only slightly discouraged.

Korias
2007-06-10, 07:46 PM
((Huh? What are we doing in the Town?)) :smallconfused:

To Be Honest, I have no clue. I guess its because its not like any of the WW games.

Even though I dont even haev a town character yet. Let alone two.:smalleek:

Lord Magtok
2007-06-10, 07:47 PM
((I always thought of it as more of an AMEN-ish structured game.))

zeratul
2007-06-10, 07:52 PM
((I always thought of it as more of an AMEN-ish structured game.))
((I aksed Roland to move it to Structured games, I geuss he missunderstood, no bigee, I might be able to get it cleared up.))

zeratul
2007-06-10, 08:21 PM
((It's in structured now guys, lets resume posting as normal:smallbiggrin: ))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-10, 08:33 PM
In the distant wastelands, The pogoer Shoves the Katana into the skull of the last little child that his in this room, and he sits and meditates, he focuses on Magtok, to witness what Magtok is doing. He is close, he just wants to know how close.

In the Castle, a Hexagon eye (the Rubus Oculus), appears on the wall, to haunt Magtok.

Korias
2007-06-10, 08:39 PM
Sir! Vitals are Dropping! Shouts the nurse to Korias as he ferverishly works on removing the tumors within the patient's liver. So far, hes gotten 3 of the 8 done, and is currently working on the fourth. Crap! Give him an injection of a CLW Potion, half a dose! The Young nurse injects the green potion into the patient, as Korias removes the 4th tumor. Reshaping his mindblade into a pair of forceps, he carefuly extracts the bengin tumor, and passes it to the nurse. She sets it down onto the table, before the patients vitals drop again. As the patient flat lines, Korias looks at him in despieration. I'n not going to lose you! Shocking Grasp! The electricity blasts the patients body, bringing back the pulse and giving Korias a second chance. Wiping the sweat away from his brow, he sets to work on finding the 5th tumor.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-10, 08:44 PM

In the Castle, a Hexagon eye (the Rubus Oculus), appears on the wall, to haunt Magtok.

Magtok tries his best to ignore the eye, and focuses entirely on Maur and Moon Called, hoping the deranged pogoer will get bored and the eye will go away.

zeratul
2007-06-10, 09:12 PM
Zeratul prepares a few spells, and poison darts, and Continues to watch Curly. "It's a shame sutch a tactical mind must be destroyed. She'll make a beutifull corpse."

Skippy
2007-06-10, 11:12 PM
*crack*

Drats, I've been followed...

The sound of a branch being broken alerts the Keyblade Master of the presence of the Enemy, so he calls...

Who is there?? Show yourself!!! I know you're there!!

*Weilds Keyblade, as he gets ready for the worse...*

Nibleswick
2007-06-11, 01:28 AM
Correction: I'm still waiting on confirmation. You never replied to the PM I sent.

Soren, Rushing out after Nibbleswick, casts expeditious retreat upon himself, atempting to catch up to the wayward prisoner. You cant keep rolling 15s for your constitution checks, Cleric! I will catch you!
Turning the corner after the speedy rebel, he draws his hand crossbow, loaded with a poison bolt. Let's see you take this, bastard! Aiming as he runs after Nibbleswick, He lets the bolt fly, and as it tears the cloth outfit's leg, it leaves a small scratch. Not a full penetration, but it'll do. The poison dries on the edge of the cut in the fabric, not getting into the cut.

Nibleswick, exhausted by blood loss and running, collapses at the foot of a stairwell. No longer able to move much he slowly rolls over, and points his pointy stick at his pursurer. The torturer stops, grins wickedly at the poor cleric, and waits for him to do something. Nibleswick clutching his belly with his left hand, his spear with his right slowly comes to his feet, and says,"Hello, my name is Nibleswick de Alba. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" With that he take a step forward, and falls to the ground, unconscious.

Korias
2007-06-11, 09:49 AM
Meh. My time is not now, Rebel. Soren walks over to him, and grabs him by the tunic, dragging him to a new, unoccupied cell.

He motions to the NPCleric. Take care of this man. Make sure he is ready for tomorrow's session.

Aye, Sir...

Mr. Moon
2007-06-11, 01:52 PM
"Not really."

Relieved, Moon Called gives a solemn nod, leaning against the cell door. She watches, silently, as Magtok ties a lose end of her chain to Maur's cell, and was unable to stop a relived smile. Finaly, she speaks. "Maggot, might I have a private word with my son? Or would that be asking to much."

((I'm in a bit of a fight with my mom - She wants me to do chores that she should have done, and untill then, I can't use the computer at home. I'll try to post from school as much as I can, but I won't be on to much.))

zeratul
2007-06-11, 02:39 PM
Zeratul sneaks away from the area he had been watching Korias, and Curly from, and runs into the town with Korias, mace in one hand, broadsword in the other.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-11, 04:14 PM
"You know, I'm so glad the TeeVo also acts as serveillance for the camp. I'm shocked that the rebels keep such a poor shock really. Time to move camp I suppose."
Suddenly, a bleeping noise comes from the TeeVo. The channel switches quickly.Huh, guess it recorded something I might like." An image of Leinad Roubrad appears on the screen being gnawed on by Zeratuls' wolf. A small gasp comes from Curly's throat as she sees her confidant and second-find-command turned into a doggy snack. "Lein, no." Her body is wracked with heart-wrenching sobs of pain as the enormity of Zeratuls' eveil deed hits her."At least Zeratul never knew of his position in the rebels, or my Lein would be tortured. Rest in Peace Lein"

The familiar known as Smudge appears in front of RS and says Curly sent me to look after you. Not really, I came because I chose to. Anyway, if you need to send a message to Curly tell me and I'll tell her. My portal ability is also open to you as an emergency option.

Back in the camp:
Eveybody move out. We been found out. We leave now. Riding her terribly chliched golden dragon she leads the small camp from the area before going on a scouting mission. After her dragon has changed to become a sandy colour to blend in better with the desert.

zeratul
2007-06-11, 04:29 PM
A roar errupts from behind the camp. Zeratul charges in atop deamons flame. He ran from the town, after leaving a clone there to distract RS " Now I've caught you Curly COME MEHPISTO. "The sky seems to burn as the hellfire wyrm blots out the sky as it flies down. Zeratul leaps atop it, and looks for curly, and her gold dragon.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 06:08 PM
"Maggot, might I have a private word with my son? Or would that be asking to much."

Fine, but stop calling me that.

Magtok turns away and heads just out of hearing distance, and waits patiently.

zeratul
2007-06-11, 06:24 PM
Demons flame, runs up to magtok with a letter,

"Magtok
I have been spying, and have confirmed that this is just a scouting village. Have you found the location of their base yet? If you don't by the time I get back I'll kill maur myself. Then you'll need to be punished. Mephisto awaits, I'm going to see if I can destroy the village, carry out my duties swiftly.
~ Zeratul Lord of Darkness"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 06:30 PM
Magtok reads the letter, and runs back to Maur and MC with his pistol drawn.

Quick, tell me where the main base is! If I don't know when Zeratul gets back he'll have Maur's head! And mine too! :smalleek:

Korias
2007-06-11, 07:31 PM
Walking away from the Rebel's cell, he sighs. Damn him... maybe later I'll get it outta him. Lets go see how Magtok's doing. As he enteres the Cell with MC and Magtok, he chuckles. Amature... Magtok, You could always, I dunno, try making it so that she looks dead... Ever think of that? Soren leans against the wall, his arms crossed. A Pistol? Such a quick way. Never efficient in getting information.

-----------------------------------------------

Here you go. 200 Gold Peices. That should cover any expenses that you had. The Doctor hands Korias a small leather pouch, and it jingles a bit before he strings it to his belt. Always a pleasure. Those 12 Ranks in concentraton sure do help! Wakling away from the Town, he heads back through the streets and out of the city, and back into base. Seeing everything being packed up, he rushes over to one of the NPCs, who gives him directions to Curly. Manifesting Burst On Himself, he finds Curly and gives her the bag. Not only did we get 200 GP, but we saved 3 Randomly Generated NPCs lives! Korias beams with a smile as he hands the bag over.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 07:35 PM
Magtok turns to Soren, looking a him with an odd mixture of terror and annoyance.

Shut up. I need to do this the quick way, and Zeratul is monitoring this whole place for me to try to fake anyone's death, especially since she'll probably stop faking it as soon as she knows Zertaul is around so she can cause my death.

Saurous
2007-06-11, 07:42 PM
"Magtok's just not very good at interrogating."

Maur gives a small smirk.

Korias
2007-06-11, 08:03 PM
Of Course he is... Soren begins to pace around the cell. Flicking his Kukiri into the Giant eye on the wall, and then into Zeratul's small bird on the window. The Bird falls over, dead, and the Eye squints. Soren then proceeds to drag his blade's edge across the eye, My Friend, Its an obvious deception. That, your you just dont know how to make somebody look dead. How much HP do you have. Roughly? Cause you know, I am an assassin... He Flips his Kukiri up into the air. Deep Slumber, MC.... He points his Kukiri at MC, as the magic flows off his blade and forms a ray, which makes contact with MC's forehead. Seriously, What class are you? Aristocrat? Rogue? Sorceror? Gotta think ahead.

zeratul
2007-06-11, 08:51 PM
((this is my character http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k125/Yitsockl/redknight.gif))

Zeratul bursts in, and puts a knife to Soren's throat, he is singed, and looks angry, "Don't underestimate me." he looks to magtok "The rebels flanked me, I made a mistake, but now I can do this" Zeratul smirks. "Tell us where your base is or I kill your mother, and leave her corpse in here to rot, while you sit here starring at it."

Saurous
2007-06-11, 08:56 PM
Maur looks up at Zeratul, with a look somewhere between fear and confusion.

"But...I don't know where the base is."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 09:14 PM
Magtok tries to slowly walk away from the situation, intent on not being around if Zeratul violently flips out again.

zeratul
2007-06-11, 09:15 PM
"Then get her too tell! Or I'll kill you, one of you will be left in this room with a corpse, if I don't find out where it is!" Zeratul takes out his rune blade, and kiks Maur in the face. "Now!"

Saurous
2007-06-11, 09:29 PM
Maur reels back from the kick, and his face twists in rage.

"Look, I sorta can't get her to say anything because some idiot..." he glares towards Soren. "used a spell to make her go unconscious.

Oh, and the cybernetic traitor over there is trying to escape."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 09:37 PM
Magtok pauses for a moment on his way up, and smiles sadistically at Soren, knowing full well that Zeratul and every other evil overlord can only be pushed so far before they kill a lackey.

zeratul
2007-06-11, 09:41 PM
"Magtok is a coward, but a smart one. He knows full well my servailence is more than anyone here could see. Therefor he is still of use. No need to kill him....." Zeratul turnes to Sauren "Sauren on the other hand needs to learn his place, lest he be killed."

Saurous
2007-06-11, 09:48 PM
Maur smirks slightly, and then gently presses a hand against his nose.

"Did you have to kick me in the face?

I think my nose is broken..."

Korias
2007-06-11, 09:55 PM
True, but why dont both of you... Soren grasps Zeratul's hand with the knife and twists the arm sharply. Kicking out his knees, he puts his head right up against Zeratuls ear. Just shut up. Zeratul, Are you that blind that this will get you nowhere? Your fighting a war of atrition. Leave the torturing to those more experieinced with it. Seriously. Any self respecting evil overlord will know that he shouldnt have to get his hands dirty. Immediate torture does nothing. Prolonged exposure to such enviroments does. Havent you ever heared of the Death by a Thousand cuts? 10 Cuts a day, for 100 Days. Made to slowly drain the victim of their constitution. You want the playground, you must decisively take certain areas. Magtok, you'd better be taking notes on this. Getting up and releasing Zeratul, I volunteered for this Position, on the account that you'd be fit for leadership. Calm down and look at things rationaly. Your Lawful, right? So take a step back and observe. Examine the situation, and act according to judgement, not according to impulse. We all have agendas. Dont expect that just because we follow orders, were completely loyal. Also, what about YOUR agenda. Shouldnt you be out hunting Curly? Walking out of the cell, I need a beer. I'll be back. As Soren Leaves, Zeratul gets up and brushes his cloak off. I'll deal with you later. Yeah... You do that.

(Why do I get the feeling Soren's about to be slaughtered mercilessly?)

zeratul
2007-06-11, 09:56 PM
""CLERIC, heal him." Zeratul feins a smile at Maur. ""Now it looks like your mother wont wake up for some time. ((how else are we gonna account for moon called not being here?)) So how about this, we will allow you to send a message to Curly, simply saying that if we do not get their exact location we will kill you. How does that sound?"

Korias
2007-06-11, 09:58 PM
((Wouldnt Moon_Called get a saving throw? Or is she on vacation?

Oh, and Since I ninja'd you, I'll edit my post accordingly.))

zeratul
2007-06-11, 10:01 PM
((she's grounded))

"Zeratul, examinging the words saidby Sauren gets up. "Fine have it your way, no lette needed Maur, we're going to do this the hard way."

Korias
2007-06-11, 10:03 PM
((she's grounded))

"Zeratul, examinging the words saidby Sauren gets up. "Fine have it your way, no lette needed Maur, we're going to do this the hard way."

Wait, Huh? Whos Sauren? Me?

Saurous
2007-06-11, 10:06 PM
((she's grounded))

"Oh, great. Torture the kid who has absolutely no idea where the rebel base is."

Korias
2007-06-11, 10:21 PM
"Oh, great. Torture the kid who has absolutely no idea where the rebel base is."

Correction. Torture the kid who has absolutely no idea where the base is to get to the Mom, who DOES know where the base is. Soren's wicked Smile returns as he walks back towards the cell. Probably though, Something along the lines of diping your toes in acid. Or Lava. Or Soverign Glue. Or maybe a combination of all three.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-11, 10:21 PM
The computers report another Imperial waypoint cleared of all soldiers. That must have been the seventh one coming from the eastern wastes. The dust spreads accross the playground, soiled with the scent of blood.

This waypoint was close, only a hundred miles from the Imperial Stronghold, with only three strongholds left. The pogoer in the wastes has been reported on this journey for only a week, destroying a waypoint a day.

Magtok knows that sending extra troops to the last waypoints will only result in the loss of more troops. It's also become clear that the Pogoer is traveling on foot, that he is using mostly physical attacks, rather than the magic he used to use. The Scying with obvious signs of doing so, the Pogoer in the Wastes wants Magtok to know he's coming, that he wants Magtok to feel fear about that.

4 days, that's assuming the Pogoer rests at each waypost, 4 days until he gets to the Imperial HQ. Better be prepared.

What has he been doing all this time, for him to just show up, after many years, and just wreak havok?

Saurous
2007-06-11, 10:24 PM
Correction. Torture the kid who has absolutely no idea where the base is to get to the Mom, who DOES know where the base is. Soren's wicked Smile returns as he walks back towards the cell. Probably though, Something along the lines of diping your toes in acid. Or Lava. Or Soverign Glue. Or maybe a combination of all three.

"Not feeling creative today, are we?

I mean, dipping someone in lava/acid? No imagination much?"

Korias
2007-06-11, 10:37 PM
I'm also very tired, Whelp. I had to chase down on of our other guests. Maybe you know him. Nibbleswick? Little man can run, I'll give him that much. Creative, eh? Well, how bout we send you to the plane of elemental Pudding, Or perhaps we slowly cast "Teleport without Error" on small bits of your body? Hm? Remember, the objective isnt to get you to talk. Its about getting her to talk. he Gestures over to the sleep induced MC. Or Perhaps "Baelful Polymorph"? Start shape shifting you untill you resemble the most hideous creature the playground has ever seen... Or perhaps we get a giant tribble to.. Wait... Scratch that last one. We havent seen VT anywhere. Soren paces a bit more, before exiting the room and locking the door. Seriously. This can either be painful or painless. Your Choice.

Saurous
2007-06-11, 10:42 PM
Maur gulps, and curls up in the corner of the cell.

Me and my big mouth. I must've gotten that trait from Dad..."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-12, 11:23 AM
Fortunately the amazingly cowardly NPCs of Zeratuls' army fled."You know NPCs weren't as wimpy as that a while ago. Perhaps Zeratul's been letting his direwolf play with them too often. His loss is our gain...Speaking of gain, what's this?"
Curly lands her spray-painted dragon on the waste, next to a glittering object. She picks it up and bursts out laughing. "That twit dropped his mobile communication device. How did he ever destroy the playground?" She scrolls through his call list."Hey, Maggot's here. Think I'll phone him then."

She dials his number and waits for the Lord Maggot to pick up.

Attention! Smudge is cotrolled by whoever she's with. That means RS also controls Smudge too. For the moment. Pass her around

Skippy
2007-06-12, 11:59 AM
Great, I'm gonna need all the help I can get. It's good to have you here, Smudge. By now, all we have to do is distract them so they won't find Curly's base... We'll find a way to free the others later... Let's go, Smudge!!

zeratul
2007-06-12, 02:16 PM
Zeratul listening in on the chip he left on his mobile smirks. "I can't believe someone of her calliber fell for such a simple trick! Shes good as dead now!"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-12, 03:28 PM
The video feed from that last base was scary. The audio was worse.
# Camera One #
Six Imperial Soldiers sit in the room, taking advantage of their downtime. The door busts open, a grey flash flies through the room, and liquid splurts each soldier's Abdomin.
# Audio feed from Camera One #
~Krrtch~
Deal the cards. So, there I was, Imperial City, biggest whorehouse in the-
* Crash * *Slink-Slink-Slink *
What th-AHHHH!
Goofkcht
*Gurgle*

# Camera Two #
Three Soldiers are walking down the hallway, they barely have time to turn before the room explodes in liquid.

# Audio Feed from Camera Two #
What th-AHHHH!
What the hell was tha- *Gurgle *
* Slink Slink *
* Cough *
* Sound of collapsing bodies *

~~~~ Imperial Base, Monitoring Chambers ~~~~~
Captian, it just gets worse from there.
What the hell are you doing- No not theRE-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Much worse. It's the pogoer from the wastes, but, I thought Lord Magtok took care of him.
The Pogoer From the Wastes was a very deceptive being, very hard to kill. I've aways doubted his demise. Leave it to me to insure his destruction.
Captian Anomie, is that the best corse of action?
The Masked Man turned and smiled, he always smiled, then left.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 06:11 PM
Magtok looks at the caller ID on the phone, and then heads to Zeratul.

You rang, sir?

zeratul
2007-06-12, 07:54 PM
Zeratul smiles. "No, it was Curly, and she's just lead herself into a nice little trap." "I left my phone there to track her, using a microscopic tracker, that no one could detect." Zeratul laughs. "She's making this far to easy."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 08:39 PM
Perhaps. Do we have any plans concerning Idiotarum? He scares the **** out of me, was watching me with his creepy red eye thing, and wiped out at least one entire base.

Oh, and MC and Maur will want me dead if they ever escape. That's three people who are out after me, who are all completely capable of annihilating me in a one-on-one fight, sir.

zeratul
2007-06-12, 10:08 PM
"Magtok this is the most heavily protected fortress in the world, and we have several just as powerful. Do you really think this upstart Rex could defeat us? In single combat sure. But one man cannot seige a fortress of this magnitude." "What worries me is the possabillity of him working with Curly. That would be dissasterous."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 08:44 PM
I feel the same way, m'lord. Speaking of Rex, should I send out some robots to delay him? I've got a few spares lying around, and his Blood magic probably won't work as well against non-living combatants.

zeratul
2007-06-13, 08:51 PM
"Sure, anything to delay him. We have enough problems without him on our tails! He's becoming quite annoying."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-13, 08:58 PM
The mad pogoer from the wastes is in the 2nd base from the Imperial Fortress.
100% Casualties. It looks bleak.

Meanwhile, Anomie approaches Magtok.
Lord Magtok, I can Handle Rex. I suggest you recall all the troops in the last base, for there will be total annihilation of everything in that base tomorrow.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 09:53 PM
Sure, fine.

Magtok heads to a big computer and puts his metal claw on a small indentation shaped like his hand.

Command all troops in the last base to head back to the other fortress. Not this one, but one of the others Zeratul mentioned. Make sure they bring anything worth saving with them.

Magtok walks away from the computer, and turns to Anomie.

You better know what you're doing. Pulling out those troops will only speed up Rex's march here if you fail.

Nibleswick
2007-06-14, 01:36 AM
Nibleswick wakes up, and it's about time to, he sits up and begins to explore his new cell, "I hate these places, but still, at least I'm hale and hearty again." he muses. "Well, time to see who's in the next cell." With those words he pulls a nail out of his pocket and starts drilling a hole in the wall.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-14, 08:12 AM
"Typical tacky technology. Thinks I can't spot a tracker device; and this mobile is old. Oh, hey, I still got Maggots' answerphone too.
"Hey, Maggot. 'Tis me, Curly. You know I was wondering; that AMEN purge you did. The one right after Zer took over the Playground. How come you didn't actually purge thm all? Seriously; MC, Maur and Rex all escaped. And seeing as it's the Maggot doing it I doubt any of your former Associates actually snuffed it. And for all you know I could have Cassie, Rex and Vespe; no, not him, he and his player are a bit hyper, could all be around hunting you.
By the way. The wall behind you, yeah, can you say All-seeing Eye? Forth block from the left, three up. There're quite a few hanging around. Hope to see you and Zer soon.
Curly sits down and waits for Zer to show up alone; she knows he will 'cos he's a bit of a bravado at heart really. She listens to some Queen. I want it all, I want it all, And I want it nooow!

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 08:56 AM
The wind was warm, the wastes slowly turned to grassland, and the city was almost in sight, all the mad pogoer had to do was climb this last hill, take out the base up there, then he could see it.

What's this? A figure already stood atop the summit. The Masked Man. "Heh." The pogoer revealed his blade, the gold-tinted blade with runes running up it.

"Is that...?"
"An Ace of Blades Original, Shogun Curtino's Katana, ultimate power over fire, there is no weapon more powerful. Curtino himself asked that the blade be able to cut through anything, and the Ace of Blades made it so."
"You know mine is an Ace of Blades Customized?"
Anomie drew The Lady. "She is the ultimate defense."
Steam rose from Shogun Curtino's Katana, the hissing, wavy air rose to the sky, and soon erupted into a roaring flame.
Ting. BOOM! The two flew apart as the blades met with explosive results, but instantly they were together again with another explosion.
Rex's right hand twitches, as his left swings the blades. Chains burst up from the ground and start flailing about, knocking into Anomie, but aiding Rex by hiding his movements. Anomie tries to get away from the blades, he knows if he get- from the left, Ting. BOOM! Anomie uses the force of the explosion to rise above the chains. He's going to come from...Above. The red spray means the blade hits.Rex goes hurling off into the distance. "@#$%!" Anomie knows this is where it gets tough since now Rex has become Anti-Rex.
What the...?
Rex stands up from the soft grass and dirt.His shirt remains red, but now he's sporting two Rubi Oculi. Reality crumbles around Rex, the Wibble-Worble of the thinny hits Anomie in the chest. A thinny! No, Rex is the Thinny.

Rex Refracts next to Anomie, glowing bright red. Anomie attempts to block, Rex punches the sword, and it shatters into a million realities.
"My lady... I have failed you." Anomie is defeated. Rex pokes him in the mask, and Anomie is distributed amongst many universe as well.

Rex falls to the ground, he's stopped glowing, his is back to normal, except for a major cut along his left side. He grabs the katana and limps into the empty base.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-14, 05:26 PM
Relived that Magtok had left her and Maur alone, Moon Called opend her mouth to say something in Undercommen, when Magtok had charged back in, demanding to know the location of the base. Once again, she'd opend her mouth, this time to make fun of the cyborg, when one of his... allies, came in and cast a spell on her. Her world went black.

She and Maur were running down a hallway. There were doors, lots of doors. They'd stop and open all of them, searching for something. But behind every door were robots, armed to the proverbial teeth. She and Maur would slam the door closed before the robots when active. They kept going, going, going, stopping only to open doors for what seemed like an eternity. Then, they got to the end of the hall. Moon Called reached out and opened the large, double oak door. Behind it stood Rex. "Are you freind or foe?"

Rex said something, but the dream faded away before she could hear it.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 05:32 PM
Maur pulls himself out of his corner of the room, and crawls out to the farthest length of the chains around his ankles. So, basically about the opposite end of the cell, near the entrance. He waits to see if anything interesting is going to happen today.

zeratul
2007-06-14, 07:03 PM
Zeratul, becomming kills a prisoner at random. "Magtok, we should really be doing more to find Curly's location. Interrogating Maur, and Moon Called is taking to long. Just torture the son in front of the mother, and we can get the information. God I miss the old days. So much easier to put down rebels back then."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 08:14 PM
Yes, sir. I will get to that as soon as the woman awakens again. In the meantime, I'm going to go check up on that base and see if Rex is delayed.

Magtok heads to a computer, looks at the surveillance footage of Rex inside the empty base with despair as he realizes what must've happened.

*Moan* I'm going to die.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 08:15 PM
"Yes, you are," says a ghostly voice from nowhere.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 08:26 PM
Shut up, kid. I've got enough to deal with right now.

Computer, I want you to download the file I'm about to send you, and send a copy to every single robot we have. When I kick the bucket, activate the program and tell Zeratul to not be in Fortress A. I want to prevent my years of dedication from falling into the hands of those idiots, and take my killer to hell with me when the time comes.

Magtok plants his metal palm onto a small indentation on the machine, and sends out his final orders. He then leaves the room and heads towards the dungeon, speaking just loud enough for Maur to hear him on his way there.

Now I think I'll go head downstairs and torture Maur until his screams wake up Moon Called. Maybe that will get my mind off my fate.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 08:27 PM
Maur gulps, and shrinks back into the corner of the cell.

Also, something smacks Magtok in the back of the head.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 08:43 PM
Magtok curses and turns around to see what it was that hit him.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 08:51 PM
A pair of glowing red eyes and a somewhat transparent mouth greet him.

"It's nice to see you again, Maggot."

zeratul
2007-06-14, 08:57 PM
Zeratul grabs Magtok "Mass telleportation!!" He, Magtok, and the prisoners escape to castle B. "I'm going to upgrade your cybernetics Magtok. I need you even morepowerfull."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 08:59 PM
**** you. I have some torturing to do before I die. I don't need you messing around. You can go back to hell and wait in the line of people who want to kill me. You'll have to wait behind Rex, Moon Called, Maur, the entire rebellion, and Soren or Zeratul if they're in a bad mood.

Magtok draws a gun, and aims it at Maur's left kneecap.

Don't worry, kid. This'll only hurt a little. The real pain won't come until I've started toturing your mother.

At that very moment, Magtok is teleported.

Wait...what? Where am I? What the hell did you do?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 09:02 PM
"He just went and screwed you and everyone else that is now present in this base." Says the pogoer, walking from inside the wall, crackling in Energy.

zeratul
2007-06-14, 09:04 PM
"I told you mass telleportation. This is a more secure fortress. Designed by me. Now, as I stated, I want to upgrade your cybernetics. I also want to save your memmories, personnality ect to a computor, to immortalize you."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-14, 09:07 PM
It was about now when Moon Called woke up, once again to a pounding head. "Why," she groans, "does everyone keep doing that to me?" She mutters something rude about cyborgs who probably aren't male anymore and leans back, rubbing her temples with great care.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 09:15 PM
"I told you mass telleportation. This is a more secure fortress. Designed by me. Now, as I stated, I want to upgrade your cybernetics. I also want to save your memmories, personnality ect to a computor, to immortalize you."

In other words, you want to turn me into a giant freaky troll-thing with wires along my back, and you want to make me a computer file so you can download me into a robot, a toaster, or whatever piece of metal crap you can find. You also want to prevent me from dying only once, and forcing me to deal with these idiots until the ****in' apocalypse or nuclear holocaust or whatever the hell finally kills me.

Sure, go ahead, m'lord. I doubt I've got a choice in the matter anyways. :smallannoyed:

Saurous
2007-06-14, 09:16 PM
Maur mumbles something about a computer hardly being immortal.

He also mumbles something about idiots and ignoring the insane pogoer about to kill them all.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 09:17 PM
Rex takes advantage of his foe ignorance to him and begins to cast a spell. The walls start bending and warping and cracking. everything starts to get hazy.

zeratul
2007-06-14, 09:22 PM
Zeratul jumps in front of magtok, and charges at Rex. Hopeing that someone could come to help him, and his companion.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 09:25 PM
Rex evades, easily. He casts another spell, his dancing chains start filling the room, destroying equipment and surrounding Maur and Moon_Called in bubbles of linked steel.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 09:26 PM
Magtok turns and sees Rex.

Oh, its you. Here to kill me, right? I bet you are. I'm not even going to try to fight you, so just get this over with.

As Magtok says this, he leans a hand against a computer and wonders just how fast Rex can kill him.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-14, 09:28 PM
Moon Called raises an eyebrow, then sighs. "This is the sadest attempt at touture I've ever seen." She says, examing one of the iron bubbles that had apeared directly infront of her face.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 09:30 PM
"Zeratul picked the worst bunch of people to work for him, didn't he?"

Maur ducks away from a bubble that had almost hit him in the head.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 09:30 PM
A swift spell, and Rex hits Magtok with an Empowered Disintegrate Ray.

I must clairify, the Steal bubbles are large enough to hold both Maur and Moon_Called without them touching the edges, they engulf the two, preventing them from harm.

zeratul
2007-06-14, 09:37 PM
"You'r a fool Rex. You think I'd let the real Magtok slip right into your hands? It was a clone. And you just fell into my trap." The discintigration ray bounces back at Rex twice as powerfull.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 09:42 PM
"O! I wiped out the Cloning facilities years ago, this is the last one, don't try to bluff me." Rex get's hit by the disintigration ray, but is left unphased. He fades into darkness, the Rubus Oculi are the last things to disappear.

"Now, let's go to my world."
The walls split at the seams, revealing Red and black swirling space.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 09:45 PM
Magtok dies, just as he almost finished downloading his memories and stuff into the computer.

Damnit. I lost 5% of me. And my body. *sigh* I suppose this will have to do. I feel like that damn flashy red light guy, though.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 09:47 PM
Magtok has yet agian uploaded himself into a network, eh? O! Well, he will be torn to scraps soon enough. that, or I can screw with his programming when I'm done.

zeratul
2007-06-14, 11:31 PM
Magtok has yet agian uploaded himself into a network, eh? O! Well, he will be torn to scraps soon enough. that, or I can screw with his programming when I'm done.

Zeratul, having fooled Rex, teleports himself to the area of the true magtok. "Well that went horribally, no prizoners, who knows where our torturor is." Zeratul summons demons flame, and Mephisto, and sends them to the caves below their fortress.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 11:35 PM
The room resets back to the way it was, the chains disappear.
"Crap, lost them again." He then turns to Moon_Called and Maur, "Well, let's go back to the Rebel base."

thehothead
2007-06-15, 12:15 AM
Not so fast...
A cloaked man walks into the room, and oldly enough, his cloak is on fire.
Wretched feinds, I will not let you escape to attack these good souls another day!
((In case you are wondering, I'm talking to the good guys.))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-15, 12:21 AM
"Imperialism and blah blah"-stabs at the person midspeech. "There are no good souls left. Which makes you a bad guy."

thehothead
2007-06-15, 12:24 AM
What do you mea...
AS he is stabbed, he looks a bit shocked. However, no blood flows from the wound, and there is none on whatever he is stabbed with.
BAD GUY? I am pure of heart... I am destined to save the world...
And stabbing me has only Increased my surity that you are evil.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-15, 12:34 AM
Me? I have no doubts upon my evilness. I'm telling you that this isn't a war on good or evil, just Law or Chaos. I respect freedom over all else, and that is why I fight Tyranny. O! And I have Vengeance against an old pal.

Now, you can stand in my way, ignorant that what you call good or evil matters not to me, when I can destroy you physically to remove you from my path, or you can move yourself.

thehothead
2007-06-15, 12:39 AM
Or how about a third option, we make a bet?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-15, 12:40 AM
Intriguing, but you know that if I lose, I'll destroy you.

thehothead
2007-06-15, 12:42 AM
Ah, but the bet is about you destorying me, so if you were capable of doing so, you wouldn't have lost.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-15, 12:46 AM
Destruction, are we meaning the separation of body and soul? The disjoining of each individual element of your body, or the separation of your physical form into a hundred different worlds?

thehothead
2007-06-15, 12:51 AM
T'would work, but simply killing me will suffice.

Ok here's the bet. If you can destroy me in some method, you are ensured the eternal servitude of shall we say... 40 elder fire elementals. However, there is a catch. You have to do it before I destroy myself. You must start 40 feet away from me, and I have 10 seconds before you start. Agreed?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-15, 12:59 AM
And I lose by having you out of the way?

Arrogance aside, I've realized the catch, and would rather you live a long life stupidly following anyone who is loud enough to hear, and can summon up the intelligence of being able to string together two words. So, I shall aid these two in their escape, and be on my way.

thehothead
2007-06-15, 01:01 AM
Catch? I supose that was not the best word for it. I really meant the other side of the bet.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-15, 05:41 AM
The portable TeeVo shows Curly all that is happening in the room."What the ****? Rex's temporarily our ally. I'm sure I'm not dreaming though. And who's that firey cloak guy? Back to business"
She uses Zer's mobile to call MC. She gets an answering machine.
Hey, MC. It's me. If Rex actually does help you escape and doesn't kill or harm you; which may be a rarity, find RS or FrostFox. Preferably RS, I think he's closer than the others. Can you alos mak sure Nibleswick knows that the scout camp's been moved too. Well, I'm off to go hunt down Zeratul and his babyish wolf. Bye.

She summons her dragin and flies over to a conveniently located exit from the caves 50 miles away.

Skippy
2007-06-15, 08:31 AM
Finished scouting this area. I think it's secure here... I guess that this will make a fine escape road for all those we can free. I really hope we can get there on time...

We're just a few hours from Zeratul's fortress. I'm feeling uneasy. Everything has been too simple so far... Destroyed enemy bases, chaos everywhere... It seems like there must be someone really powerful on our side. I hope I can get to him soon. He can help us change the course of the tide.

As he arrives as the Fortress, RS keeps seeing the corpses of the guards and realizes there's something happening inside and rushes to the dungeons.

Something's really wrong. I must help everyone get out of here!!!

Mr. Moon
2007-06-15, 10:01 AM
I must clairify, the Steal bubbles are large enough to hold both Maur and Moon_Called without them touching the edges, they engulf the two, preventing them from harm.

((Ah. That makes more sense.))

Moon Called watches as the large bubbles expand to engulf her, and looks to her side to see that Maur is there to. "I smell Rex's magic behind this." She says to no one in particular, and begins to see if she can pull off her chains. After a few minutes of trying, she decides that she'll need the key.

Saurous
2007-06-15, 10:05 AM
"Really? What makes you say that?"

Maur sighs.

"Great. Being trapped here is prolonged another day because of another idiot who thinks he's a good guy."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-15, 10:16 AM
Moon Called shrugs, and winces as her shoulder reminds her of it's wound. "Well, we're safe here. For now, anyway." She frowns and glances at her shoulder wound. "Great, I think it's infected."

zeratul
2007-06-15, 12:41 PM
Zeratul, is in the most fortified fortress known to man. It is invoulnerable to any spell, (including telleportation), can not be destroyed even by the legendary Taurausque, and is in fact a small city. All of this was created by Zeratul. "I have a feeling Curly will be here soon. I think she will be alone, she is coming to parle with us I believe." Zeratul laughs, "Well in anny case we have a new ally, whoever that flaming creature may be, he is powerfull, perhapps as mutch so as Rex."

Saurous
2007-06-15, 01:09 PM
Maur sits silently for a while, waiting to see if anything happens. Eventually, he speaks up.

"Wait. Do these chains have an anti-magic barrier on them?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-15, 01:18 PM
A computer turns on near Zeratul, and some text scrolls along the screen.

Nah, I doubt it. Even if he was, Rex has all sorts of insane stuff to keep the guy from killing him. If we're going to beat him, we should try to outsmart him, not outfight him.

Oh, and being a computer and a human at the same time is a really weird experience. I could probably hack myself from here.

zeratul
2007-06-15, 01:41 PM
Zeratul goes next to the computer, to summon a new form of magtrok, identicle to his last one. "Deus ex mahina my comrade, that's what I named you file just in case you were destroyed, and needed to bring you back. This version of you however, has mutch stronger mettle, and gives you the physical strength of an oger when you wish it. However it doesn't alter you physiacally."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-15, 05:37 PM
Zeratul, is in the most fortified fortress known to man. It is invoulnerable to any spell, (including telleportation), can not be destroyed even by the legendary Taurausque, and is in fact a small city. All of this was created by Zeratul. "I have a feeling Curly will be here soon. I think she will be alone, she is coming to parle with us I believe." Zeratul laughs, "Well in anny case we have a new ally, whoever that flaming creature may be, he is powerfull, perhapps as mutch so as Rex."

"I love this TeeVo. Too bad Zer doesn't understand that
1) Nothing is truly impregnable and
2) by saying that in any, literally ANY medium, there will instantly be a small, incredibly unlikely chance that
1) the fortress will be infiltrated
2) any of the things said will go horribly wrong
3) it will most likely be by a bunch of inept heroes in true High Fantasy style.
Speak of the devil. There's a tarrasque; oh, and there's a bunch of extremely inept heroes that appeared here because of Zer's post.

The "impregnable" fortress a few miles away is obscured by dust. A few seconds later a random sonic boom blasts past, pushing Curly and her unnamed dragon off course for a few seconds. As the dust clears a small hole is visible in the Eastern wall. Well, by small, only big enough for a smallish golden dragon to fly through. As luck has it, the inept heroes distracted the guards, as did the Tarrasque."And there's my queue." She flies through the hole in the wall.

zeratul
2007-06-15, 05:41 PM
"She does fall for the ssmiplest of bate" Zeratul says sitting in his actual pallace. "She's a rather rash one that Curly." Zeratul picks up an unmarked mobile, and calls her. "Curly this is Zeratul."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-15, 08:56 PM
A Pop-up appears on Magok's Screen. It says,
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/rexidiotarum/rex-up.jpg

Lord Magtok
2007-06-15, 09:07 PM
If I had eyes right now, I'd be ripping them out.

Wow. That was disturbing. I almost feel bad for you, robo-me.

Shut up and make sure he didn't put any viruses on that thing.

Skippy
2007-06-15, 10:47 PM
It seems the coast is clear... Now I wonder where the heck has everybody gone... It seems I'm late again... I really should start asking for directions...

"Hello!! Is anybody here??"

I heard this was where Maur was being held, along with a few Playgrounders. I just need to find them and then everything will be fine. I guess I can open any door with my Keyblade

*Look around in every direction, with Smudge as alert as he is. Wait for any beg for help*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-15, 10:51 PM
Rex, using a basic teleportation spell, appears in the Rebel Base, Maur and Moon_Called are swallowed by Black and Crimson swirling holes, and are promptly spit out in the rebel base.

thehothead
2007-06-15, 11:35 PM
Aw... I was certain I would win, and be able to destroy that feind... I feel like destroying something now.
Thehothead looks around for a nonflamable object.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-16, 11:43 AM
Curly's newly aquired mobile rings. She answers it."Curly,this is Zeratul." is said
"Oh. Hi. Is it weird for you to phone your own mobile? Anyway, What do you want?" As the conversation is carried on she is randomly flying around the mini-cit/fortress

Lord Magtok
2007-06-16, 11:51 AM
A small, harmless-looking robot raven flys over to Curly.

Hello, Curly. So, you've finally come to pay us a visit? Without any PC back-up? Seems suicidal if you ask me.

zeratul
2007-06-16, 11:54 AM
"I have gathered that you wish to parle, to make a deal of some kind. I will come with Mephisto we will meat alone, no boddygaurds. I will only have Mgtok with me, those are the guidelines."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-16, 12:03 PM
"Hold on. I know for a fact that Magtok, or an approximation of him, is downloaded as a computer. Is it a laptop or something? Or does that means he just downloads himself into anything he wants? But aside from that I pick the place of parlay okay.

To robo-magpie:"Twit aren't you. Chech your phoone messages. No, why bother with the PCs there off on errands doing stuff, and looting that other fortress. Besides: dragon and other stuff

zeratul
2007-06-16, 12:18 PM
"Excuse me curly, were you planning to pay attention to me at all? Tell Magtok to come back to base, then we can dsicuss your guidelines." Zeratul being paranoid at the moment procedes to pace around the room.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-16, 12:53 PM
((Due to direfully slow inet posting will be slow but constant tonight. Seriously, 94 secs to get the thread up in the first place))

*To robo-magie*"Oy, robot! You're bossy-wossy wants you to come home before you get yourelf hurt!" To make point throws small, pointy object at him.

*To Zer*"Yeah, let the rebel leader go alone and mostly defenceless into the enemy base. Hmm, can you smeel that?" *Sniffs dramatically* "That's mistrust. But I'll come anyway because you're a coward. Why else won't you leave you're 'castle'? Is it because you're scared? :smallsigh: Where to then chicken? The base is fairly large you know.

Due to the magic of posting, she listens to what Zer says next. She then flies to meet him.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-16, 12:58 PM
The metal bird mutters a curse at Curly, and then flies off, the small pointy object only leaving a little scratch on an otherwise undamaged machine.

zeratul
2007-06-16, 01:34 PM
Zer walks down the stairs of his plaace to Curly. Magtok purches on his shoulder. Zeratul grabs Curly's arms "telleport!" They land in a dark ethral plane, "So here we are"

thehothead
2007-06-16, 01:43 PM
Finding a small candlestick, Thehothead grabs it, and it slowly turns to ash, being destroyed a molecular level.

Now to find the ones those FEINDS back there were after.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-16, 02:09 PM
"You are aware I'm on a dragon. My dragon came with me. So, what do you want you self-obssessed little man?"

Back in the normal place. A little sign a few miles high appears. It says: The leaders of both factions are not on this plain. Time to PARTY!

Cool music plays as a temporary not-really truce is called. Muncchies also appear.

Ethereal Plane: "I hate it when plaeces are aware of this kind of stuff.Soo..." *makes encouraging hand movements to Zer*