PDA

View Full Version : That girl there...

Pigboy
2007-06-02, 08:39 PM
The girl in the second panel all the way to the right with the blue stripe in her hair...Does she seem more solid to you guys that any of the others? It may just be the way I'm looking at it but I can't seem to see through her... What do you guys think? And by the way who do you guys think the cloaked figure is?

jindra34
2007-06-02, 08:41 PM
No!!!!!!!!!!!
And for the love of sanity would people stop asking these stupid things....

Tolkien_Freak
2007-06-02, 08:41 PM
It looks like she's the same shade as the not-re-killed ghosts.

Levondevari
2007-06-02, 08:46 PM
She looks the same as the ghosts in the front. She obviously hasn't been remade undead.

nothingclever
2007-06-02, 09:00 PM
Her face is clearly supposed to be transparent because it is paler/lighter than a regular one.

the_tick_rules
2007-06-02, 09:05 PM
I'm the cloaked figure, stop asking.

Demented
2007-06-02, 09:10 PM

And there you have it, folks. The mystery is finally solved.

Impromptu interview time!

D: How's it feel, being a ghost?
TTR: [Your response here.]

the_tick_rules
2007-06-02, 09:13 PM
Good Side: If you like a place, haunt it until everyone leaves

Bad Side: Physical intimacy is.... difficult.

NeonRonin
2007-06-02, 09:25 PM
Bad Side: Physical intimacy is.... difficult.

That all depends on the subject of your affections, and their current state of being. Contact with other ghosts, I would assume, wouldn't be a problem as they are on the same plane of existence(or maybe I should say an equal level of corporeality). Now if a ghost wanted to get jiggy with a living being...

Well, then I can understand your problem.

You biophiliac you. :smalltongue:

Pigboy
2007-06-02, 10:01 PM

Hahaha so funny! :smallfurious: READ THE THING BEFORE COMMENTING!!! I'm talking about the girl with the stripe in her hair to the left in the second panel...And thank you guys for your oppinions.

Raistlin1040
2007-06-02, 10:02 PM
She's not special in any way, shape, or form. At all. Ever.

DrivinAllNight
2007-06-02, 11:01 PM
The only thing special about her is her ability to float in the air like all the other ghost thingys

the mysterian
2007-06-02, 11:02 PM

wait that makes you dead...

Dr._Weird
2007-06-02, 11:07 PM
Hahaha so funny! :smallfurious: READ THE THING BEFORE COMMENTING!!! I'm talking about the girl with the stripe in her hair to the left in the second panel...And thank you guys for your oppinions.

And by the way who do you guys think the cloaked figure is?

Read your own thing before acting like a jerk.

Pigboy
2007-06-02, 11:19 PM
Read your own thing before acting like a jerk.

I probably shouldn't have acted so much like a "jerk" but still... I don't think he should be freaking out about one sentance in the whole post. Seriously, most of the post was about the girl to the right...

jindra34
2007-06-02, 11:22 PM
I probably shouldn't have acted so much like a "jerk" but still... I don't think he should be freaking out about one sentance in the whole post. Seriously, most of the post was about the girl to the right...

but a majority of the intelligent non-flaring responses are about cloak...

Brat-t
2007-06-02, 11:53 PM
to me it looks like floaty blue stripe girl is a bit brighter and solid looking, mostly because she's in the forground.
The two with x eyes are bothe dimmer because they are redead and farther away.

Setra
2007-06-02, 11:55 PM
The girl in the second panel all the way to the right with the blue stripe in her hair...Does she seem more solid to you guys that any of the others? It may just be the way I'm looking at it but I can't seem to see through her... What do you guys think? And by the way who do you guys think the cloaked figure is?
They are varying in opacity (Is that the word I'm looking for?)

It doesn't mean anything.

Woof
2007-06-03, 01:11 AM

That's probably because there were a billion posts among the lines of "OMG ghost #597 from the right is special!!!" about the latest comic :smallwink:. To all of them my reply is the same: No, s/he/it is not. The girl with the blue stripe in her hair seems more solid than the two guys behind her because those guys were re-killed by Xykon just now and fading out of their ghostly existance. She's just as transparent or solid like the paladin with the blue beard in front of her. Now, let's all give the far-fetched theories a break for a while, please?

Angafirith
2007-06-03, 01:34 AM
I just checked the comic on my Wii (NO JOKES ALLOWED). I used the zoom feature and, well, you can see that the cloaked figure is slightly transparent if you zoom in enough. I assume that it's the last of the Deathless.

Breaon
2007-06-03, 02:46 AM
She's "brighter" because she's the only one still "alive" (vs. the rest, who have been killed, and are x'd in the eyes), on that side of the field.

Psychonaut
2007-06-03, 03:40 AM
It looks like she's the same shade as the not-re-killed ghosts.

She looks the same as the ghosts in the front. She obviously hasn't been remade undead.

to me it looks like floaty blue stripe girl is a bit brighter and solid looking, mostly because she's in the forground.
The two with x eyes are bothe dimmer because they are redead and farther away.

The girl with the blue stripe in her hair seems more solid than the two guys behind her because those guys were re-killed by Xykon just now and fading out of their ghostly existance. She's just as transparent or solid like the paladin with the blue beard in front of her.

She's "brighter" because she's the only one still "alive" (vs. the rest, who have been killed, and are x'd in the eyes), on that side of the field.

:smallconfused:

Oh, hey, BTW, I think that she might just appear less transparent because the two "ghosts" in front of her have been defeated by Xykon, but in fact she matches the other "ghosts" in front.

...And she's not more solid! Just compare her to the other paladins who are closer to Xykon!

...Also, she only looks more opaque beause of the contrast with the two "redead" (run, Link, run!!!!) paladins in front of her. Notice the Xs in their eyes.

...Another point I'd like to make is that she's merely brighter than the two dead[er] ghosts in front her. In comparison with the rest, she's at the same level of brightness.

:smalltongue:

Closet_Skeleton
2007-06-03, 03:51 AM

spooky... really spooky

TMTree
2007-06-03, 05:51 AM

Well, my signature wouldn't be true otherwise, would it?.:smallcool: