PDA

View Full Version : Torvin from Shadows Of Mordor

meyerusn51
2015-11-21, 05:18 PM
If Torvin from the game Shadows of Mordor was statted in D&D 5th edition what would he be?

Calen
2015-11-22, 09:19 AM
A STR ranger, Hordebreaker, maybe a dip into rouge or fighter depending on how you played Torvin?

meyerusn51
2015-11-22, 10:37 AM
Let's just say if we ran into him during our campaign, or if someone wanted to play as him, what would his stats be if he was to be played like he was in Shadows of Mordor. I know for sure he would have some ranks in ranger, dual-wielding possibly, favored enemy would be beasts, etc.

Douche
2015-11-23, 08:35 AM
A STR ranger, Hordebreaker, maybe a dip into rouge or fighter depending on how you played Torvin?

Torvin was a dwarf that you help to slay a giant graug. He was an NPC. You might be thinking of Talion, that was the main character

Unless he's playable in a DLC or something, I dunno. Only played the base game.

meyerusn51
2015-11-23, 08:51 AM
I'm talking about the dwarf hunter if he was in the D&D 5e what would he be statted at?

Magic Myrmidon
2015-11-23, 03:38 PM
Not too much to work with, I think. Probably a hill dwarf going straight hunter ranger. Athletics Acrobatics, nature, perception trained, outlander background. Strength and Con primary stats, dex secondary. Wisdom tertiary, I think, although he's relatively charismatic. Int would be a dump stat. AFB, so not sure which hunter abilities to choose.