PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Build Idea, Need help touching it up, and making it great!

SMac8988
2015-11-21, 11:11 PM
Hello all. So I am trying something I think would be really awesome to play. A lot is for flavor, but at the same time I want him to function well. The goal is almost like a switch hitter Bolt Ace/Rogue. Basically he will use two light one handed repeating cross bow, and then when people get in close draw his two daggers and cut people up.

Link:http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=627384
Character sheet so far.
Traits are two I use most often, but can be changed. And like I said I am open to changing feat order and changing a few all together. Our characters are level 4, with a 20 point by in. My other group members are a half orc barbarian and a goblin alchemist who makes bombs. So my half-drow self will be able to manage ok with disguise and what not to hide who i am.

I am looking for a lot of feat advice here, to make him functional and fun. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks all!

the_archduke
2015-11-24, 02:40 PM
You don't get dex to damage with a light weapon until level 3. At level 1, you only get dex to hit.

You have a 10 con. I would not recommend melee... ever.

Maybe switch to three levels of rogue and one of bolt ace.

How are you going to keep up your fire with the twin hand crossbows?

Rules text:
"You can shoot, but not load, a hand crossbow with one hand at no penalty. "

After your first round, how are you reloading?

Rules text:
"Load: Loading a hand crossbow is a move action that provokes attacks of opportunity."

You need rapid reload to drop that to a free action, but you still need a free hand.