PDA

View Full Version : Unread PMs that don't show up

Call_me_Fate
2007-06-03, 09:30 AM
In the corner of my screen under my name, the PM message says I have one unread message. Big and bold. When I check my PM box, I don't have any new messages. I figured this would go away, but it has been like this all day yesterday, and still today. If I have a PM in limbo, I might like it. It really doesn't bother me too much, since I still have gotten other PMs no problem. Just thought I'd point it out. :smallbiggrin:

Bookman
2007-06-03, 04:12 PM
In the corner of my screen under my name, the PM message says I have one unread message. Big and bold. When I check my PM box, I don't have any new messages. I figured this would go away, but it has been like this all day yesterday, and still today. If I have a PM in limbo, I might like it. It really doesn't bother me too much, since I still have gotten other PMs no problem. Just thought I'd point it out. :smallbiggrin:

Could you have one in a folder somewhere?

Rawhide
2007-06-03, 04:38 PM
There isn't one unread from a while ago?

You haven't collapsed any of the "Last Week", "2 Weeks Ago", etc. organisational categories?

This shouldn't be happening, if you don't object to me looking through your PMs I can investigate further.

Call_me_Fate
2007-06-03, 04:53 PM
Look away. I don't have any racy pictures in there or anything. :smallwink:

I never collapsed any of my folders, and I never made any organizational folders either. Perhaps I should, if that would save server load to bring up fewer PMs at a time.

I think I see it though. At the very bottom there is an 'unread' message that has no name, subject, or sender, and seems to be from 1969... Not sure how I got it. :smallannoyed:

Bookman
2007-06-03, 06:52 PM
I think I see it though. At the very bottom there is an 'unread' message that has no name, subject, or sender, and seems to be from 1969... Not sure how I got it. :smallannoyed:

Read it! Maybe it's some weird techno hippies complimenting you on your awesome blanket in your avvvie :wink:

Vonriel
2007-06-03, 08:12 PM
Blanket? I do believe, good sir, that those are the very threads of fate she's weaving. I wouldn't want someone to use it as a blanket and then accidentally rip a hole in the part where the middle of my life was.

Archonic Energy
2007-06-04, 03:34 AM
Read it! Maybe it's some weird techno hippies complimenting you on your awesome blanket in your avvvie :wink:

do you not see it is a Towel she is weaving... she really is one hoopie frood.