PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Halfling Sling Master and Trapper, No pet, No magic. - Favored enemy question!

Greenfeuer
2015-11-26, 07:02 AM
Hello there Pazio people!

I am been thinking about what a good combo with Sling Master could be to loose the magic part and I read about Skirmisher and Trapper, so faar I am actually leaning towards Trapper.

Since we are transferring character from Warhammer Second Edition to Pathfinder. I may aswell try to be as spot on as possiable.

My character has a longer historie with troll hunting in our incounters, and I though traps would be the awesome thing to have in the mix. At first incounter as but a peasant he slew a troll by makeing a burning house fall over it. Later on he killed a "war troll" led by Greenskins that he send down into a boar trap pit filled with spikes and tar only to put it ablaze with fire.

Oh did I metion he is a pyromaniac?

Oh well! In the reason history he just lost the castle of Ytunsburg after a great battle with orcs. Where there was so litte left, that they left it, after a horriable bloody draw.

Naturally his favored enemy would be trolls, if lucky I would ask permission to have Greenskins and Trolls - Since Giant doesn't make alot of sense, really to me. And would it be fair to have greenskins and trolls? We talk the Warhammer universe.

He also has the Foe Slayer story feat, so he can always roll with that Greenskins wise, if he doesn't get trolls and greenskins as favored enemy. Would it be OP or not, to have the two combined?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/kobold-press-open-design/elven-archer/halfling-sling-master

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/ranger/archetypes/paizo---ranger-archetypes/trapper

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/story-feats/foeslayer-story

Stats

STR: 13
DEX: 18
Con: 14
Int: 12
Wis: 12
Cha: 14

Feats:

Fortunated One, Lucky Strike, Bonus feat: Point Blank, Quick Draw or Precise shot.

Weapons: Short sword "+ 1 dps and to hit", Sling, Sling Staff, Halfling.

Armor: Buckler, Mithril shirt + 1.

I may upgrade one weapon or armor to have a + 1 value. On the allowance of my GM. I think it will be either a sling or Sling Staff, Halfling or my armor.

Headsup! I only get ONE favored enemy/prefered target. And It's a MUST that it includes trolls. However, atm my GM is afraid if I get both Greenskins + Trolls it will be too powerfull. However, I told him it would be silly too with Giants Subtype, he agreed. But he said either trolls or the rules, even tho its abit silly.

He is willing to look into if I write him my idears and such, but first I wanna know if its OP or not.

Everything is up for debate, aslong as its reasonable to him.

Foeslayer is for Greenskin mostly since they forced him out of the castle he and his group liberated from the orcs tyranny. Eventually they lost it after a bloody draw, to Blakmok. A warlord orc who was able of useing blackpowder along with a selected with of his orcish troops. - Black orcs at that.