PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Untouchable Swordsman

Triskavanski
2015-11-26, 11:42 AM
Untouchable might be a stretch, but I'm currently working on a character who is really good at doing the whole parrying thing.

Untouchable Swordsman (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=8662C381C69D8E5!501&authkey=!ANd0zzNu-tkwuPI&ithint=file%2cxlsx)

Personally I'd like to figure out a way to replace Power Attack for something else that could qualify him for the Smash from the Sky series of feats.

Triskavanski
2015-11-26, 03:59 PM
I think I should take 1h weapon trick. It would give me the ability to have another AoO, which increases the number of times I could get my grit back. Cause I think thats kinda the main thing I need to do with him is focus on ways of getting the crit and grit.. err.. Panche.

Sayt
2015-11-26, 05:15 PM
I built a character as a building exercise a few weeks back with a similar goal, a Halfling Kata master 1/Swashbuckler 8. (Swash 1/KM 1/Swash rest)

Basically, pick up Dodge (+1 Dodge) the Crane Style (+1 Dodge while Fighting Defensively, Fight Defensively at -2), Crane Wing (+4), 3 at least 3 ranks in Acrobatics (+1 While Fighting Defensively), Crane Riposte (Fight Defensively at -1, get a counter attack occasionally), Osyluth Guile (+Cha to dodge against one opponent while fighting defensively) and Cautious Fighter (+2 dodge while fighting defensively, Halfling only) That's all on top of +2 for fighting defensively, for a total of +11 Dodge to AC. And then throw on armour, dexterity, Nimble from swashbuckler, etcetera.

The build also had room for Deadly Agility and Combat Reflexes, so I took those as well.