PDA

View Full Version : Birth of Madness (PF)

TerrickTerran
2015-11-27, 07:04 AM
The cold was quite bitter that morning. The small group of adventurers were gathered in Whitethrone to respond to the woman who had summoned them there. As each looked over the other, they wondered what was taking so long. As if on cue, a young woman appeared dressed in clothing that looked regal but should hardly be warm enough in the weather. Yet, she didn't look the least bit uncomfortable. "Greetings, adventures, I am Lady Rhialla, your guide while in Whitethrone and the surrounding areas. I know you are wondering why you are here. Well, we have been having trouble since the Great Star of the North seems to have started fading. Since then, unusual creatures and situations have been happening. We looked high and low for those who could help us, and a recent prophecy noted that your band would be the ones who could help cure our problem. So with that, would you follow me inside so you can get warm and I can answer any questions." The woman in her soft pale blue gown walked towards a nearby cottage letting you follow at your leisure.

AngryCyc
2015-11-27, 08:07 AM
Keeya looks the woman over sharply, letting her eyes rest on any distinguishing features. She takes in the words the woman says and processes them, yet her eyes seem to softly glaze over as the welcome message drones on. In her mind, though, her thoughts are racing, picking up important clues and pieces of information and diving far and long for more data.

As this Lady Rhialla keeps talking, a light smile starts to play across Keeya's face.

Focused trance!
First, knowledge roll on the Lady herself, assuming local (but doesn't make much difference for my rolls anyways) [roll0]

Next, a knowledge roll for the star [roll1]

Satisfied that this doesn't seem immediately to be any sort of trap or other dangerous occasion, Keeya nods to her other companions and steps up to start following the Lady.

1Freakinninja
2015-11-27, 09:22 AM
Data log:

Group has arrived at destination. The issue of the star has been... worrying to unit elrick, he feels the pain of the dimming star as does skikla feels it on her coat. Watching unit keeya investigate the star and the woman, elrick takes his studies to far more pressing matters... elrick begins studying that snazzy blue dress, hoping to understand the human notion of "fashion sense".

I think I can roll history's for the history of fashion *snaps finger in a z formation* biotches gotta know how to look good

[roll0]

Elrick follows the lady in the dress to continue to study the clothing as she walks away, from behind you, the party can hear the chattering of a peeved raccoon, you assume it's skikla trying to bring elrick back to the group

Fii
2015-11-27, 11:21 AM
Princess Aurelia, dressed in a stunning white silk tail coat with golden embroidery and fastenings paired with black silken pants, frowns a bit as she feels the chill settle deep in her bones. As she begins to shiver lightly despite her efforts not to, she tugs gently on her sleeves. Quickly, she readjusts them, and the mithril armor that was revealed under her tailcoat is swiftly recovered with layers of fabric. Now refastened, she is dressed much more warmly. On top of what she was originally wearing, she is now snugly swaddled in a large rabbit fur coat. The shivering recedes as the warm embraces her.

Now warm, Aurelia looks to her adviser. "Xaiwun, I don't suppose that woman is a noble? and for what reason do you suppose a star would fade?" She speaks leisurely, taking her time while mulling over the same question herself.

Nobility (Woman):
[roll0]
Planes (Star):
[roll1]

Nobility (Woman):
[roll2]
Planes (Star):
[roll3]

"Xaiwun, regarding the fading star, do you suppose it could be some powerful dancing lights-like spell whose duration is expiring? It must be a spell, I've never heard of this star afterall.. it's fascinating. What powerful magic it must have taken... Oh, Xaiwun, I recognize that name.. hm.. I know it belonged to a noble family.. but that's all I can recall.. do you know anything more than I? Hmm, perhaps the well dressed woman in the blue gown may tell us more. Come, Xaiwun. Oh.. and do forgive me for your not being dressed quite warmly enough, we'll insist upon going shopping before leaving this city. " Aurelia steps lightly, carefully, to avoid letting her feet sink too deeply in the snow as she heads towards the cottage.

VexingFool
2015-11-27, 11:41 AM
Damok watched the lady as she spoke, he didn't sense any deception or immediate danger. As she finished speaking a soft chittering emanated from his backpack.

"Really!?! More prophecy? Cause that's always turned out so well for us..."

Damok forcefully sent an emotion of annoyance to Skitter attempting to convey the message "Be Quiet!". He could feel Skitter's sullen attitude at being chastised.

As the lady walked away he glanced at his companions. He saw the sylph get that far away look she sometimes got and then nod as she followed the lady. The sylph had a better sense of these things than he usually did so he was inclined to follow. He looked in the direction of the young cleric of Gorum. Unagar had been blessed with divine power from Gorum and he was better at reading people than Damok. He'd follow the cleric's lead for now, or until he proved unworthy.

TheFamilarRaven
2015-11-27, 01:29 PM
The cold meant nothing the Unagar. The young Sojourner had spent many a winter among icy mountain tops to prove his strength. He didn't even bother to put his hood up, and proudly displayed the dazzling tattoos on the sides of his head.

The others seemed strange to him. Of course, as a foreigner, everyone seemed strange to him. And the lack of constant warfare was unsettling. At least he was able to make a name for himself as a mercenary. earning gold and glory in battle. Gorum would be proud. Unagar suspected that this "prophet", lady Rhialla mentioned, was merely an old fool who had heard of him and his exploits. Thus he assumed the company he now found himself in was similarly competent in the art of war in some way.

With a grunt he spoke to the woman in blue. "Lead on then. You've summoned me here on the promise of glorious battle. I only hope you don't disappoint me." His voice was harsh, but not as dim as one might expect of those with orcish heritage.

He trudged along the path to the cottage, following lady Rhialla.

Pertenetator
2015-11-28, 05:26 AM
Ravyn smacked the cigar with his talon-like hand from his beak, investigating the situation in front of him. Great, more prophecies, all this fate bullpoop is annoying. That woman she mentioned is probably a stoned old lady whose ramblings influence the idiotic and the superstitious he thought a he studied the Lady in front of him. Human, female, relative young. Lady means some class status, probably directly under the queen. The city seems like a playground for nobles, given it's position and nature. City's being weird, i saw snow goblins and ice trolls running around. Never heard of that star before. Wearing a fur coat like the others, he was in a bit better state thanks to the insulating feathers he had as a Tengu.

He followed the others, looking around the icy city, his rapier sheathed on his belt. He glanced back at his contractor from time to time, puffing clouds of smoke. Something's off here.....

Knowledge (Local) About whitethrone [roll0] plus inspiration [roll1]

TerrickTerran
2015-11-28, 09:20 AM
Whitethrone
Whitethrone is not a nice place. It is a land of witches, goblins, trolls, and various wolves. It is also a land of bitter cold. Rumor has it that Baba Yaga herself has spells cast on this place.

Lady Rhialla
Nobility check. Lady Rhialla is not from Whitethrone but Orlov. Uninterested in the life of a noble, she pursued her interest in nature and became a druid.
Local check Lady Rhialla is not part of the nobility in this area. She is a druid who chose the city simply as a convenient location to meet. She will not stay there longer than necessary.

The Star
Unfortunately, good information about the star is hard to come by. You do know that those in the know have noticed a large star flickering and that since then, odd things have been happening. They're not sure if there is a connection but some say yes. You do know the star is called Silvertorch.

Once everyone is gathered, Lady Rhialla gives a sad smile. "I wish the circumstances of our meeting were better. I do not like this town any more than you do. Still, even they do not deserve what is happening here. Creatures, very different from ourselves have stated to appear. They do not listen to reason and they are trying to destroy the area. I ask for your assistance in dealing with the monstrosities before there is none of this beautiful land left."

1Freakinninja
2015-11-28, 11:38 AM
Elrick floats along side Rhailla, these creatures arrival is similar to this strange star... insufficient data to determine connection to self: continue investigation elrick reaches out to take a sample of said dress

From the back, a strange raccoon creature with stars covering it's pelt charges foward and weakly bites elricks hand, pushing it away from the woman's dress, what are you trying to do you dolt?!?!?? You don't just try to take people's clothes! Spirits... shikla looks around the group, and chuckles as well as a raccoon can, she hops on elricks back and points him foward, keeping him on track, slapping the back of his head every time he gets distracted, she whispers into elricks ear

Erick turns to the lady excuse me, these creatures.... can you describe them to us? he looks around at the others in the group

Fii
2015-11-28, 02:43 PM
Aurelia's smile fades with dismay. She had had her fill with shady dealers and did not belong in a place like this. But still.. she was obligated to help those in need. Perhaps it wasn't the people, but the leadership, who were behind the reputation of this city.. she could not merely turn her back on them if that were the case, no more than she could turn her back on her own people.

"Lady Rhialla, I'm afraid that you haven't provided nearly enough information if you expect us to combat this threat with any manner of effectiveness. We don't know what you're sending us up against. Please, spare no detail and give a more elaborate explanation. We need to know all we can of the creatures. What do they look like? Do you they seem to know magic, or are they more martial in capability? I'm afraid, as it stands now, we are perhaps not but mere lambs set up for slaughter. Not only that, but what resources do we have available? Are we the only forces able to combat it, or are there others? What has been sent before us?"

TerrickTerran
2015-11-28, 04:09 PM
"I wish my knowledge of these creatures was greater. My encounters with them are few, only that they seem to live at a particular cave, and come out at night. The knowledge I have is mostly from the wolves who tell me what they've seen. The one time I did see some of them, well one was star shaped with many tentacles while the others were somewhat humanoid, but grayish, small and oddly dressed. They could communicate with each other but not even a tongues spell seems to translate their words. I know my help for you is limited, but if we don't do something, they will spread further."

TheFamilarRaven
2015-11-28, 06:04 PM
"Knowledge is essential for victory in war, Rhialla." Unagar solemnly said after his new companions spoke."Are you saying that the only witnesses to these creatures' warpath are the beasts of the wild? Where have they specifically attacked? Was any trace of their power left behind? Was there anything worth noting about these points? Did they hold some tactical significance? Perhaps the targets held some mystical power?" Unagar's eyes locked with Rhialla's as he grilled her. He was young, but Unagar was not foolhardy. Gorum favored those well versed in war, not mindless slaughter, and the young Sojourner knew that knowing your enemy was half the battle.

Sense motive for funsies.

[roll0]

VexingFool
2015-11-28, 07:38 PM
Damok listened as the others questioned the mysterious woman. He was confident they would obtain all the information they could about the task and the foes they would face. The thought of testing himself against an unknown foe thrilled him and he looked forward to battling these creatures who were causing so much distress. Of course all that depended on the question foremost on his mind, "How much yous payin?" he said rather abruptly.

AngryCyc
2015-11-28, 08:16 PM
Keeya's eyes pop into focus. Her body language shifts in a noticeable fashion as she fluidly slides in from the outer perimeter. One minute she was quietly in the backdrop, hardly noticeable, and the next she was suddenly in the forefront.

Suddenly cutting in, she says "Havero! Havero tentacles at least. Horrible alien aberrations. Great tentacles attached to a slumbering monstrosity. At least, let's hope it is slumbering. That would make the most sense though. These tentacles, though, can... "live"... while the body sleeps, acting on instinct. Or what we can consider "instinct" from something so foreign and alien to our very concepts of life. They should provide quite a challenge. There are usually up to 20 attached to one Havero. These things are immune to cold, poison and effects that work on the mind. They are also resistant to acid and fire. If we want to destroy them, we will have to hack them to pieces."

She says it all very quickly, almost like reciting a song or poem memorized from childhood and said without meaning.

Becoming aware of herself, though, she ducks back quickly out of the spotlight and allows the others to make plans.

1Freakinninja
2015-11-28, 08:55 PM
elrick looks over to keeya, his eyes widen. he quickly zooms to her, leaving shikla in the dust did this one just say.... these creatures are alien in nature? elrick begins to think hard enough that the others can hear an engine whirrling in his head. data annylisis complete... possible origin of self... 68%... no other leads.... investigation set to highest priority elrick is fully six inches off the ground, his eyes buldging. he begins to quietly say the numbers one and zero over and over again as he turns back to lady rhiallamadam, please direct me to the cave of which you speak. i must deal with these creatures immediately turning to the others yes... i will need assistance in this matter... please tell them as well

Fii
2015-11-28, 09:15 PM
Aurelia looked to her advisers.. and took in all of the information that was being revealed. Hacking them to pieces? 20 of them? She did not like the sound of that at all.

"It seems then that there is to be a war between these creatures and ourselves.. but I am not sure that we are adequately prepared for such an engagement. I believe we will need to gather more supplies if we are to stand a chance between the lot of us.. " She looked around at each of her companions, trying to remember the approximate wealth remaining unspent betwixt them. "I believe we should decide as a group what resources we are lacking and still need to acquire, after which we may work towards the acquisition of such and finally may set out to deal with this threat. Xaiwun, please compile a list of the items we as a party yet require. I know that I would quite like to be better prepared against the cold, and if these creatures must be hacked apart in such a.. gruesome way, then we may all also need alternative weapons in the event that they get broken. Does anyone else need anything? I know that I personally have 1,000g remaining."

TerrickTerran
2015-11-28, 09:21 PM
Lady Rhialla looks at the Half-Orc. "I am one with the land. I don't have any money so to speak. I only offer guidance and any assistance I can provide to the group." She looked over at Elrick. "Though you are not of nature, I admire your courage. Thank you for your assistance."

Xaiwun nodded. "As you command, Mistress." he then walked to each character and started to ask what they had and what they might need.

1Freakinninja
2015-11-28, 09:51 PM
although i was not born of nature, i do recognize that this worlds spirits.exe have aided me in many ways... nature has adopted me and i must protect it as it protected me. elrick outstretches his hand and drops 19 gold coins as well as pocket lint into the servants hands this unit requires a religious symbol if the others wish for me to heal them, i also require a dress that is... what was it that you referred to it as shikla? the raccoon is floating on clouds when it chitters something yes, a dress that is 'workin' it' like the rhiallas, preferably on that will prevent my hardware from freezing and shutting down the raccoon is embarrassed for elricks bluntness, she face paws.

VexingFool
2015-11-29, 09:01 AM
"No money!", Damok snorted. "What are we some kinda do-goodin' paladins? Look, I don't mind fightin' unknown enemies and facin' impossible odds but I need to know there's some reward waitin' at the end if I survive. At least tell me they have some massive treasure hoard they've looted from all the places they hit."

"Subtle, real subtle...", whispered Skitter.

AngryCyc
2015-11-29, 09:58 AM
"I believe-" Keeya says with a bit more force than she, or anyone around, is used to her using. "-that the reward lies in defeating a great threat before it has the chance to overwhelm more than this distant land... engulfing all the lands and treasures that you hold so dear. But if you must be paid to give yourself enough incentive to let a looming threat of destruction be cut off before it has grown beyond our control, rest assured, I will ensure you receive a just reward for your noble heroics."

Keeya's eyes go wide in surprise. She looks around, almost as if she just realized it was her own mouth that had said those words with such force. She gives a curt nod, as if to confirm that she did, in fact, agree with the sentiments espoused, before turning quickly to her animal companion, E'Aa, and whispering to him. She fastens his armor and checks over his body and feathers, examining his talons, readying him for a fight.

"Miss," she says a short time later, this time in a much softer, gentler tone. "If we are to go out in this frigid cold for an extended period of time, and you are in fact of servant of nature, would you be able to cast on each of us an Endure Elements spell, to allow us a bit of comfort on our mission?"

TerrickTerran
2015-11-29, 03:50 PM
"I can't quite cover you all, but I should be able to keep at least part of you in comfort." She sighed at the half-orc. It was that attitude that caused her to leave her parent's kingdom. There was too much focus on wealth and not the common good needed for nature to blossom.

VexingFool
2015-11-30, 04:55 AM
"See! I knew our mysterious benefactor ain't nearly as poor as she made out to be. But don't worry Sylph, if I manage to survive all this, I'll collect the reward you promised as well. That is if you haven't noble heroic'd yourself to death already."He shot Keeya a toothy half-smile.

Damok turned to Lady Rhialla "I'll hold you to your promise... I believe my 'friend' here was askin' about you providing magical protections. And while your at it why don't you enlighten my companions and I as to the nature of this prophecy of yours."

TerrickTerran
2015-11-30, 06:23 AM
Rhialla disappeared for a few moments and then came back holding a long soft blue dress handing it to Elrick. "Here you go, wear it in good health."

TheFamilarRaven
2015-11-30, 03:49 PM
" I agree. Tell us more about this prophecy. It's not as if prophecies are just made up every time a monster attacks the countryside.

1Freakinninja
2015-11-30, 05:40 PM
Shikla wanders to the group on her hind legs, she makes a long chain of yips and growls, pointing at the half orc, the android and the dress elrick is currently straining to put on. After it's apparent speech, and a long awkward silence, elrick speaks up she said "same" shikla glares at elrick ....she did a better job at making it soundly impressive than I... he goes back to the dress, now half on

Fii
2015-11-30, 09:01 PM
Princess Aurelia frowns at the apparent conflict of priorities now present within the party- but stifles a mild giggle at Elrick. Aurelia moves gracefully behind him. "Allow me." She gingerly pulls the dress into proper position and fastens any fastenings.
To the party at large she says "I believe we should focus on the needs of the many over the wants of the few. We would surely expect and hope for the same if the positions were reversed."

TerrickTerran
2015-11-30, 09:09 PM
"The prophecy stated that one who was distant from nature and yet connected to it would stop that which comes from a star that was dying." Rhialla smiled as Elrick slipped on a near matching copy of her dress.

1Freakinninja
2015-12-02, 09:59 AM
Shikla looked awestruck at the druid... then to the dress wearing android... if raccoons could swear, shiklas screeches and whines would translate to a lot of *******'s.

TerrickTerran
2015-12-02, 10:25 AM
"Don't go complaining to me, he asked to wear the dress."

AngryCyc
2015-12-02, 11:00 AM
Keeya pulls out her journal from her backpack and flips through to the last page that was written on. It's a mess of words, letters, symbols, and even some crude drawings that at first appear to be gibbering nonsense. She closes her eyes and concentrates on her question, and then reopens her eyes to look more closely at the page.

Automatic Writing for the divination (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/d/divination) effect, chance for failure [roll0]

Asking "How can we best stop that which comes from a star that was dying?"

TerrickTerran
2015-12-04, 07:31 PM
"The Destined One must use the Proper Weapon in the Proper Location at the Proper Time." is the answer you get.

Fii
2015-12-05, 11:42 AM
After Xaiwun has finished compiling the list, Aurelia excuses herself to go purchase the items. Xaiwun is tasked with keeping track of what they each cost. (If anyone has anything they need but didn't list, post as we'll assume it was on 'the list'). After a while, she returns and has Xaiwun distribute the purchases and collect repayment.

Once everyone is geared, Aurelia says "I believe we are ready to go."

1Freakinninja
2015-12-05, 07:04 PM
Elrick puts his mithral shirt over the dress, the look is most defiantly complete, he nods to aurelia and hovers with shikla out the door

(Wooden holy symbol gained)

VexingFool
2015-12-05, 10:30 PM
Damok examined the handaxe's heft and balance, he gave it a few swings and twirls, then secured it to his belt. He then readied his skull ram and gave it a couple of practice swings and thrusts, checking that the hand-axe would not get in the way. He was ready to smash some stuff...

"Let's go." he said while walking out the door.

TheFamilarRaven
2015-12-06, 01:20 AM
"point the way to the battle. Unagar said gruffly.

1Freakinninja
2015-12-06, 10:02 AM
"pint the way to the battle. Unagar said gruffly.

Erick pops his head out of the door we can consume alcohol later, right now we must find the cave elricks head is pulled back out the door by a paw

TerrickTerran
2015-12-06, 04:15 PM
With everyone equipped Lady Rhialla nods. She guides you out of the city and into the mountain area. It's frigid cold but manageable. The wind howls as you walk slowly through the terrain though it seems not to impede the druid in the least. As you reach a certain point, she stops. She looks around slowly. "There is danger."

1Freakinninja
2015-12-06, 04:57 PM
Shikla looks around on top of elricks head, she sniffs the air, trying to get a sense of where any danger might be, if there is any

Perception for shikla

[roll0]

TerrickTerran
2015-12-06, 08:18 PM
Shikla can definitely smell pine trees.

1Freakinninja
2015-12-06, 10:32 PM
Shikla makes a quiet yip to erlick, emmediatly he gets up from looking at a flower popping up from the snow and begins mumbling strange words activating sub-spirit.exe.... battle ward program. Prepare yourselves everyone... I shall upgrade you all vein like structures emerge from his forehead as his hands are surrounded by a red glow, he quickly darts around the snowy field, touching everyone, as he touches, if willing, you feel energy surround you, you feel like something otherworldly is protecting you ((everyone gets battle ward, + 3 deflection ac, decreases by 1 after each attack on them))

TheFamilarRaven
2015-12-07, 01:06 AM
"What do you mean?" Unagar smirked. "Danger for us, or for the fools trying to ambush us? The cleric said as he drew his magnificent falchion.

[roll0] +2 if it's to avoid being surprised

"Gorum will aid us in dispatching this threat!" Unagar channeled his warrior spirit. His unyielding faith in the lord of iron manifested in a brilliant glow around him.

Bless: +1 morale bonus to attack rolls, 40ft burst centered on Unagar, duration 6 minutes
Divine favor: +2 luck bonus to attack & damage rolls, targets caster, duration 1 minute

Unagar accepts the deflection bonus to AC

AngryCyc
2015-12-07, 01:47 PM
Keeya nods to her bird. E'Aa talks off into the air, speeding straight up as high and fast as she can, before slowly descending in long, slow arcs circling across the sky.

Keeya meanwhile looks for anywhere among the mountainous terrain that gives her a bit of cover to hide in.

Perception from the bird: [roll0]
And from Keeya herself [roll1]

and if she can find cover, Stealth: [roll2]

VexingFool
2015-12-08, 12:58 AM
Damok grips the handles of his skull ram and brings it to ready as he scans the area for danger. "Come and get it yew poor saps!" he says with a growl.

Perception - [roll0]

Attacks of Opportunity-
1) Attack: [roll1] Damage: [roll2]
2) Attack: [roll3] Damage: [roll4]
3) Attack: [roll5] Damage: [roll6]

TerrickTerran
2015-12-08, 06:05 AM
everyone who hasn't yet, please make a perception check Rhialla shakes her head. "Stop chattering at invisible enemies, what's about to happen requires you to move." she then starts to move quickly.

everyone make a reflex save to avoid the avalanche

VexingFool
2015-12-08, 06:50 AM
"You coulda just said RUN!" snarls Damok as he tries to avoid the oncoming disaster.

Refelex Save: [roll0]

Fii
2015-12-08, 08:42 AM
Aurelia is confused a bit, not sure of what's going on. She begins speaking to empower her allies while running for her life.
"300 years ago, in a land of barren sands, there was a group of men faced with insurmountable odds. These men had to defeat a foe which could not be seen, but they did not panic. These were clever men, and they devised a plan. The kicked up the sand with their quickfooted horses, until such a storm of sand did cover everyone. From this, they discerned their assailants. We may not have a desert, but we are yet as cunning! We can survive an avalanche somehow!"

[roll0]

She runs with the others, and Xaiwun, while continuing to speak. They need any edge they can get, afterall. It's a longshot that her performance can assist the party, but she'd rather have it up than not..even if it's wasted.

Fii
2015-12-08, 08:45 AM
-disregard, i didn't roll correctly- sorry guys, I'm a bit flustered-

Fii
2015-12-08, 08:47 AM
(take 2 at posting the rolls.. I did it wrong in the first post and I couldn't fix it..)

[roll0]

[roll1]

[roll2]

[roll3]

1Freakinninja
2015-12-08, 09:07 AM
oh.... are you saying these foes are invisible? It just so happens that i-shikla lets out a vicious screech in elricks ear as she flies high into the sky on her clouds... Elrick makes mental notes of the way snow falls down a cliff as shikla almost pushes him to run to safety. He continues to look around almost uncaring at the threatening senario

Shiklas reflex roll

[roll0]

Elrick reflex roll

[roll1]

Elrick perception roll

[roll2]

Fii
2015-12-08, 06:36 PM
Aurelia's eyes widen as the worrisome realization dawns on her- Xaiwun's hands pushed her aside, aiding her own escape, while he isn't moving fast enough. He's going to be crushed by the snow.. Her oration comes to an abrupt end as she cries out "Xaiwun MOVE!". She frantically waves her hand in the necessary flourish, unleashing the power that carries her hopes with it- the power of Saving Finale. Inwardly, she prays to Nike that he'll make it..

1Freakinninja
2015-12-08, 07:39 PM
Elrick, seeing that shikla probably won't make it, grabs the starry racoon from the air, winding up his arm... your flight needs an upgrade, allow me to assist elrick uses her tail like a flail as the raccoon flails her arms around as well. Whilst still running he let's go of the yipping shikla, (hopefully) sending her flying through the air

I think strength?
[roll0]

TerrickTerran
2015-12-08, 07:52 PM
With great effort, Elrick manages to toss Shirkla causing the raccoon to land a bit hard.

[roll0]

With Aurelia's spell, Xaiwun manages to stumble out of the way at the last second, but does take some damage from falling stones and such.

1Freakinninja
2015-12-08, 08:19 PM
Shikla desperately tries to push herself in the opposite direction, she is able to retrograde her collision slightly but still hits on the ground against a sharp rock, a little blood on the snow drips.