PDA

View Full Version : which adventures to pick

Ethernil
2015-11-30, 01:37 AM
I will be dming for the first time. I decided to base my game onto adventure modules instead of create my own so as not too screw up too much. I ve browsed through some forums and came up with the folowing plan:

Start with temple of elemental evil, followed by scourge of the slave lords and conclude with queen of the spiders. They all look very nice and relatively easy to handle as a dm. I found conversions for them into 3.5. Will it work or should i just stick with 3-3.5 adventures?

JeepthingJim
2015-11-30, 08:12 AM
The temple of Elemental Evil is vast. I beleive your party will level past Scourge of the Slave Lords. However there are nice tie ins to the drow and the Abyss ; so Demon Queen of Spiders should work.

atemu1234
2015-11-30, 09:22 AM
I will be dming for the first time. I decided to base my game onto adventure modules instead of create my own so as not too screw up too much. I ve browsed through some forums and came up with the folowing plan:

Start with temple of elemental evil, followed by scourge of the slave lords and conclude with queen of the spiders. They all look very nice and relatively easy to handle as a dm. I found conversions for them into 3.5. Will it work or should i just stick with 3-3.5 adventures?

Don't worry about screwing up - we all screw up. The question is if the screw-up will be hilarious or not.