PDA

View Full Version : Dungheap Hero's

Sgt. Suitable
2015-11-30, 04:18 PM
The great railway project has been well underway, the grand opening in the Capitol seems like a distant memory for those who were there and since then the novelty of the project has been wearing off. The work has gotten the railroad far out of the city and its very much out of sight, out of mind.
Now it's just sweat blood and perseverance for those who have stakes in this massive undertaking and are looking to prove the sceptical and negative wrong. The odds are very much stacked against them..
Even though the kingdom of King Gworf Gwendol (the self styled "mad King") spans countless of miles in all directions, between the Capitol in the north and the second biggest city all the way down in the south lie thousands of miles of uncharted lands. Amongst the dangers are lands filled with wild tribes who haven't recognized yet the benevolence of their rightful ruler, a treacherous mountain range and a scorching desert amongst other things, will have to be crossed. As it stands the last bit of civilization has been left behind and the brave men and woman of the railroad are faced with a frontier looking to kill them in a thousand colorful ways.

The ever moving town affectionately known as Dungheap has just yesterday pitched it's tents once more a few miles down the line and this time the celebratory drinks have gotten a bit out of hand... A much needed release after the tragic accident involving explosives turned into an all out binge-fest. The popular crewman Vogel making his way from the sick-tent combined with the arrival of the locomotive carrying the wages made for a deadly combination.
The songs were loud and the mud, smoke and vomit.. the music and the punches, the laughter and shouts all blended into a hazy surreal experience nobody could ever piece back together in its entirety. Not that anyone would particularly want to, since most of what happened best stays forgotten.

About that.. for each and everyone of you waking up the headache is splitting and closing your eyes only makes the world spin in a way that instantly makes you sick.. The morning is rough and unwelcome with a hot sun amplifying the hangover in a way that shames the best torture methods. After a vomit and a ****, both of which way too liquid for comfort, you finally notice the badge pinned on your shirt. You notice it since it also seems to have accidentally been pinned to your nipple. It hurts but it's nothing serious, taking it out however is provided with a complementary flashback.
You remember the promise of free booze for the night, and the cheers that your peers made in your honor. You remember volunteering for some job the overseer had and are painfully aware of the fact that in this environment it's either follow through or meet a nasty end. There have been stories of those who have been left behind in shallow graves along the tracks for less, and you realize it's not a good day to testing your luck. Besides.. How bad could the job be?

The Hero
2015-11-30, 08:30 PM
Vogel still wounded from the explosion stands up wobbly. He opens his eyes to look around and finds total darkness surrounded him he backs up started. Then remembers...Im blind...how could I have forgotten?... He shouts Hello! Is anyone there! Hoping for an answer to take his mind away from the accident...

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-01, 04:24 AM
Jon, who's passed out not far from Vogel, is oblivious to the calls for help. Old priest Casey always said not to do like him, not to drink to much. And Jon had always obeyed. 'Till now, meaning, 'till a few nights ago. All the other crewmen, Jon thought were nice to him, paying for his drinks. Right, they'd make fun of him afterwards, because he wasn't used to drink like them, but those were harmless jokes, right?
He remembers two crewmen holding him up and pushing him towards the overseer. That was just a bit of fun the guys were having. Right?
He lies on his back thinking about what his mother would say if she saw him. The thought of it makes him sick.
He gets up, is noisily sick, and while whipping his mouth with his sleeve, he notices Vogel calling.
"Oh, you got t'same badge too. Did they make a joke to you too?"

The Hero
2015-12-01, 12:28 PM
Vogel turning his head towards the voice says, "Who are you? Sorry I can't see that well right now. My name is Vogel in case you didn't know. Vogel says hoping he isn't being rude. He takes a few steps forward and hits his head on one of the poles supporting the tent. A his head starts to bleed from the blow. He staggered back and falls to the ground...

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-01, 12:34 PM
Jon, in extreme confusion, looks to the man for a minute, frowning, with his mouth open.
"I'm t'Big Turnip, I mean, Jon, Jon Turnip, I mean, Turnip isn't really my name y'know... just a bad joke, is what it is and there are many Jons and the crewmen called me Big Turnip as a joke because I was drunk and was passed out and was pale like a turnip and... what was I saying? Are you hurt?"

The Hero
2015-12-01, 12:39 PM
Im alright I thinkthe blood still pouring down his face indicating he might have opened up a would on his head also. I heard of you Jon you take care of the horses right?

Malachite
2015-12-01, 02:06 PM
Alfred comes to slowly and painfully. Never a particular heavyweight when it came to drinking, it feels like a donkey came and kicked him in the head. He levers himself up, swaying a little as the change in position brings on a new wave of nausea. As he does so, he feels the sharp tug at his chest. Looking down, he immediately wishes he hadn't. It takes a bit of nervous fumbling, but eventually he plucks up his courage and gets the pin out - with a bit of a squeal. He sways to his feet and rubs the sleep from his eyes, then begins making his way to the overseer's tent.

They must still be blasting somewhere, as the ground seems to be heaving under his feet. Damned if he can hear it though.

When he finally reaches the tent, he's too tired and achey to care much about the formalities. Opening the tent flap, he holds up the bloodied badge. "Wass this about, then?" he slurs angrily.

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-01, 07:25 PM
Is Alfred at the same place as we are? Coz he seems to be gone to the overseer's tent, whereas we seem to be at Random Passing Out Location Delta in the camp...
Jon beams a great smile. (Not that it'd make a great difference to Vogel anyway.)
"Yeah, I mean, yes, I'm that Jon, I'm to take care o' old Chesnut, Whitesocks, Thunder, Apple, Hardhead and all the others. This be my dog, Toby. TOBY COME HERE! Toby, say hi! What's your name? Do you want t'be friends?

The Hero
2015-12-02, 12:48 AM
Is Alfred at the same place as we are? Coz he seems to be gone to the overseer's tent, whereas we seem to be at Random Passing Out Location Delta in the camp...
Jon beams a great smile. (Not that it'd make a great difference to Vogel anyway.)
"Yeah, I mean, yes, I'm that Jon, I'm to take care o' old Chesnut, Whitesocks, Thunder, Apple, Hardhead and all the others. This be my dog, Toby. TOBY COME HERE! Toby, say hi! What's your name? Do you want t'be friends?

I was in the sick tent dm made it so don't know how you got there lol

Vogel heard the smile in Jons voice smiling slightly himself. Jon I have a favor to ask of you if you are willing to help me Vogel stands up once more. This time stronger and more resolved.

(If Jon accepts). I have about one hundred gold pieces in my pouch. I can't seem to tell the pieces apart from one another I need you to help me get them out...and I need your help finding the parents of the boy's mother I was unable to save...please help me with this...I wasn't able to save her child and I know that the gold won't replace him but I have to do something...I feel ashamed that I was unable to save him and need to ask for forgiveness...will you help me out with this Jon? Vogel asks with determination in his voice.

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-02, 03:44 AM
I don't know why Jon woke up in the same tent. I guess someone dragged him there after he passed out last night. Or maybe he mistakenly entered the wrong tent and just passed out before realizing it. Jon's memory of last night is more than a bit hazy. Anyway, he doesn't realize there's anything wrong with waking in that place rather than any other.

Jon sounds confused: "Ah... huh... saved Toby from bein' drown in the pond when he was just a pup' and...". Jon stops mid-sentence.
"You're a nice person, right? You look like a nice person.".
Detect Evil on Vogel, who'se not Evil."I help you."
Jon goes out of the tent, and starts walking, turns back, waits a minute for Vogel, realizes Vogel needs his help for walking around, finally comes back while putting the badge on his breast, this time without wounding himself.
He helps Vogel around the camp, becoming suddenly very silencious.

The Hero
2015-12-02, 10:08 AM
Vogel says his thanks and when Jon comes back he grabs onto his shoulder to follow him around the camp.

UristMcRandom
2015-12-03, 04:36 PM
Kel woke up with a splitting headache. Rubbing his blurry eyes, he groped around for the stool where he kept his spectacles while he was sleeping. When he thought he had found it, he reached to retrieve the glasses, but only succeeded in knocking himself off balance and falling into the floor face-first.

"Ow..."

When he hit, he felt a jabbing pain in his chest from the strange badge. He righted the overturned stool, retrieved his glasses, and then gingerly removed it from his breast, examining it before setting it on the stool.

Once he had relieved himself and gotten dressed, he pinned the badge to his apron and then made his way to the Overseer's tent.

Sgt. Suitable
2015-12-04, 04:38 PM
The only person to have a trainwagon with tent attached for comfort and office space. The overseer was already and up having a staring contest with his paperwork. He was looking a bit pale and didn't have his usual enthusiastic flair. The optimism was one of two sides of him, Alfred knew. He could be cold and ruthless too. Today however, he was lacking both. Alfred notices for the first time the tired shell of the man loved and hated equally much by many. He was a short man, overweight and sported a bushy beard underneath a bald head. His face had lines in them from smiles that could melt ice, but eyes that could freeze water sometimes.
He looks up and it seems to take a few moments before he registers the question. His face changes and he smiles at Alfred, seemingly happy with the distraction.

"Alfred old chum! What a night it was.." He seems lost in memory for a moment but shakes it off. "Don't you remember the job? Anyway, I got you your volunteers. You're to get to the caves a few miles down and help the crew there set up the rig. You know, the pump and such.. We need fresh water and it's been spotted in these caves right here." He rolls out a map and points it out. When Alfred leans over to see he recoils a bit from the body odor but continues talking. "Work has started following your designs but we haven't heard back from the team and I need this pump to work or we'll all go thirsty when we get there." He leans back on his chair and delivers his catchphrase. "Forward is the only way forward." It's by far the most annoying thing about the overseer, that everyone can agree on. The catchphrase is mocked throughout Dungheap.

Kelvyn arrives just in time to hear the overseers infamous words. "Great! There's Kelvyn." The overseer triumphantly exclaims as if he dragged him there by himself. "Fill him in will you Alfred? And find the others, Vogel and erm... that stableboy. Had a laugh with him didn't we? Take a donkey and the tools you think you need.. It's about a day and a night ride straight down the line.. " His body language makes it clear the conversation is over from his end.
(Down the line meant which way the tracks were pointing.) "Close the door behind you will you?"

Sgt. Suitable
2015-12-04, 04:49 PM
Jon leads Vogel through the tents. There's mud, and then there's after-party mud. It's darker color and richer odor complimented by the occasional unconscious individual make the walk quite interesting. Jon, a bit unsure of how to lead a blind man and Vogel needing to trust a stranger while still coming to terms with his condition.. It's a bumpy ride. On one occasion Jon accidentally bumps into a surly dwarf who turns around to throw a punch only to spot Vogel just in time and he backs away in a grumpy but respectful manner.
Jon knows the place they need to be and with a bit of trial and error and some perseverance they arrive at the grieving woman's tent. It's closed but just as Jon wants to turn around to tell Vogel, the tent opens and she steps out.
Her hair is a mess and she looks depressed like only a grieving mother can. When she sees the two men in front of her tent her attitude changes to hostile. "What do you blasted idiots want?! Come to laugh at another's misery have you? Frack off!!"

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-04, 05:33 PM
Jon looks at his feet and mumbles a barely intelligible "sorry mam'", before shutting up with the hope Vogel will know what to say.

The Hero
2015-12-04, 06:07 PM
Vogel turning to the women's voice tries to find her face. The dried blood on his bandages that cover his face was clear he said " Im so...so...I'm so very sorry for your loss...I'm sorry that I wasn't able to save your son. I'm sorry that I couldn't have been there. I know no matter what I do I can't fix your loss or change your pain...I'm sorry...I know it's not even close enough to cover the loss of your son but I want you to take this" Vogel hands over the heavy coin purse containing 100 gold pieces inside of it. The bag made clinking noises as some of the gold hit each other. Vogel stands with his hand outstretched with the bag of gold in the women's direction. I hope someday that you might be able to forgive me for not reaching him in time and I hope this can ease your pain even a little. Thank you for your time... Bowing towards her he makes a few outstretched grasps and finally finds Jons shoulder indicting that he is ready to leave.

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-04, 06:11 PM
Jon promptly gets away from there.
After a few minutes, he asks: "Is your face hurt?"

Sgt. Suitable
2015-12-05, 09:57 AM
The woman stands dumbfounded as Vogel delivers his message. She has no words and her hands tremble when he hands her the coins.

The two walk away and the world feels empty, all knowing that Vogels words are hard truth. Money doesn't clear the debt of guilt nor does it ease the pain of such loss. After a few yards Vogel feels a soft hand on his shoulder turning him around. The smell of tears let him know it's the woman. She whispers softly in his ear and seals her words with a kiss on his bandaged cheek.

"It's not on you, may your kindness endure forever."

She looks at Jon and states with the authority only a mother can deliver.

"You take care of this man, y'hear boy?"

The Hero
2015-12-05, 11:10 AM
Vogel hearing the woman's words and feeling the soft kiss she gave him bows towards her knowing there in no more words he can say to her. But wanted to show her his gratitude one last time.

Hearing Jons question after they left the women Vogel says The pain is going away but it still hurts a bit. I think all I can do about it is to try to wash my face up and rebandage but I don't know how good I can do that. Vogel finishes knowing that it's going to be hard to bandage his face without being able to see.

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-05, 01:50 PM
"Yes mam'", mumbles Jon, still looking at this feet.
To Vogel. "I... I... I don't know how to heal people. I heal t'animals sometimes, when they not hurt too bad. I can't heal people... I'm sorry. You know what these badges are for?"

The Hero
2015-12-05, 05:02 PM
To Jon Its okay. We can just see if there is anyone in the sick tent that can change the bandages and what badge? he said not realizing that he had one because of how heavily damaged his body was from the explosion he was hurting all over.

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-05, 09:16 PM
"Huh? T'badge, here."
Jon points to Vogel's badge, then to his own. He stop walking for a minute. He unpins Vogel's badge then puts in Vogel's hand.
"I mean t'badge, here. I think t'has somethin' t'do with t'overseer and a... a job, right?"

The Hero
2015-12-05, 09:32 PM
"Huh? T'badge, here."
Jon points to Vogel's badge, then to his own. He stop walking for a minute. He unpins Vogel's badge then puts in Vogel's hand.
"I mean t'badge, here. I think t'has somethin' t'do with t'overseer and a... a job, right?"

As Jon places it in his hand Vogel feels it. If you think it's a job from the overseer lets go and check with him. I don't know what use I could be but I am willing to accompany you there.

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-05, 09:34 PM
Jon takes Vogel to the overseer's tent.

The Hero
2015-12-06, 12:44 AM
Vogel follows Jon to the overseers tent.

:smallcool: ...lol

Malachite
2015-12-06, 12:16 PM
The mood Alfred leaves the Overseer's tent with is perhaps even worse than that with which he entered. The events of last night are beginning to come back, and they clearly aren't so impressive when viewed with a sober mind. At least he's beginning to remember what the job involves. He looks down at Kelvyn and shortens his stride a little so that the gnome doesn't keep having to jog to keep up.
"OK, Kelvyn, you're the powdermaker, right?" He massages his forehead with the heel of his hand, as though he could just rub the ache away. "Looks like the team sent ahead to set up the next water station is having a bit of trouble following the plans I sent. Well, let's go find Turnip and see which donkey he thinks is the best. Sooner we get them all sorted out there, the sooner we can be back."

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-06, 12:43 PM
While taking Vogel to the overseer's tent, Jon notices Alfred and Kelvyn passing by, wearing the same badge.
Jon stands erect in front of Alfred.
"Hidee! I mean, hi, I mean hi sir! I mean... huh... I see... I see you also have t'same badge, too... I ask... D'you... I mean... D'you know what it's for?"

Malachite
2015-12-06, 01:13 PM
"Ah, just the man I was looking for!" Alfred says with a smile. It doesn't fit him well. "We're off to go supervise the lackwits downline who can't put together a water pump, else we'll all die of thirst once work crew reaches there. Now, we need to round up any tools the idiots might have failed to take with them and you need to pick us out a donkey and horses that aren't going to balk halfway there and leave us stranded in the middle of nowhere... actually, make that just a pair of carthorses. No sense taking five animals and overloading a donkey when half of us can't ride and we could all fit in a cart anyway."

He seems to see Vogel for the first time and visibly flinches at the sight of his wounds. Well, visibly to everyone else, anyway...

"My goodness, what on earth happened to you?" he exclaims. "Shouldn't you be in bed?"

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-06, 01:30 PM
Jon smiles and nods and nods and nods. Then his smiles progressively fades away, out of exertion while trying to concentrate on Alfred.
"Pair o' carthorses and a donkey! Got it! I mean got it, sir!"

UristMcRandom
2015-12-06, 03:30 PM
Kelvyn's enthusiasm begins to win out over his hangover when Alfred asks about powder making. Just as he's about to respond, though, he hears Jon and Vogel approach. While Jon and Alfred discuss preparations, he looks Vogel over.

When Alfred asks what happened to Vogel, he finally speaks in a somber tone, "An accident at the blasting site. A kid didn't hear the order to clear out, someone went running in to try and save him... That was you, wasn't it?"

The Hero
2015-12-06, 05:15 PM
Vogel says Yes I ran in to help but I wasn't fast enough...I know I look like I should be in bed right now and your probably right...I barely have any strength anymore and I can't see anymore....but I went to visit the woman who lost her son to pay my respects Jon was kind enough to accompany me. Do either of you know anyone that can dress bandages? I kind of hit my head trying to walk on my own and it reopened some wounds I think Vogel finishes and as if on cue more blood started to drip down his face.

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-07, 03:24 PM
Jon is very happy to go fetch a donkey and horses. There, he goes, oblivious to Vogel's needs and the rest of the world.

UristMcRandom
2015-12-08, 11:41 PM
Kelvyn takes Vogel's arm, then turns to Albert, "You go on ahead and meet Jon. I'll take Vogel back to the sick tent to get these wounds tended to."

Once they were out of earshot of Albert, Kelvyn turned to the blind monk, "For what it's worth, I'm sorry. If I had known what was going on, I wouldn't have pulled that plunger. You'd still be able to see, and that boy would still be alive."

The Hero
2015-12-09, 12:59 AM
Vogel doesn't look like a monk it's a class he is basically a teenager. The longer he is blind the stronger he would get that's why I picked monk. He is going to be more off a brawler.

Vogel following Kevyln to the tent says Its okay. We can't change the past but we can change our present and future I might not be able to see anymore and it makes me upset. But I'm going to learn to live with it and not let it bother me. You should to. You can live with the guilt but don't let it bother you. Instead try your best to stay positive so you can help the others around you. Vogel grasps Albert shoulder in a comforting manner clearly not upset at Kevyln even if he caused the accident.

Sgt. Suitable
2015-12-09, 03:36 AM
Jon and Albert soon come back with a pair of mangy looking donkeys who don't seem impressed with the assembled group. One just stares blankly forward and the other takes a huge dump in the mud while trying to reach something in his nose with his long tongue. Flies circle their heads, and quickly go have a meeting at the fresh dung.
The brain dead looking donkey is packed with a tent and some bedrolls, cooking gear and assorted stuff, the other is pulling a cart with pipes and some tools Alfred recognizes to be parts of the drill-bit he designed. It's a genius design but prone to break on hard rock when pressed to hard, which doesn't seem to be understood by the people working it.

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-09, 05:39 AM
"So the jennet wit' tent an' stuff is Apple. She's an ol' gal, she is. She's nice and she likes apples so very much. Th'other wit' t'cart is Hardhead. He got a bit o' temper on him, so watch out 'cause he bites. I wan'ed t'get some horses too, but t'quart'master he said: Turnip, you go f... wait, Ma wouldn't want me goin' around repeatin' that. Anyway, Apple an' Hardhead, meet... huh... sir... sir engine-thing, here, and my new friend who's hurt his face (take good care o' him) and t'little child over there. You both be good donkeys 'cause you goin' with them. Bye."
Jon starts to wave.

Malachite
2015-12-10, 05:57 AM
"Now, hang on just a minute, lad," Alfred splutters. "You'll be coming with us too. Who's to handle these beasts otherwise?"

He goes over the cart and begins a last check through all the tools they packed, making sure they have all the required equipment before they get there. No sense having to make the trip twice. Pumping, drilling, blasting... Who knows what the problem downline is?

On checking the other donkey, he's pleased to see all the essentials of trail life. Well, all the essentials except food.

"Alright," he says, looking up. "Let's get enough food and water for the trip and we can leave. It's a day's ride downline so it'll probably take us two on foot and with a wagon, and I don't particularly want to starve if we have a problem. Three day's worth should be plenty in case we have a problem."

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-10, 09:24 AM
Jon keeps beaming and waiving goodbye for nearly a minute after Alfred's remark. Then, his mouth starts slowly opening while his waving hand grows laxer as very very slow shock forms new features on his face. It's like watching a glacier moving, or a tortoise competing in sprint running. His mouth forms a silent O.
"You mean... you mean me? I mean, sir, you mean me... sir?"
His tone grows supplicative.
"Please say you don't mean me! I mean, sir, please, sir! Who's gonna take care o' t'other horses an' donkeys an' mules an'... and... and... beasts? See, I can't come. I mean, see, sir, I can't come, sir. I mean..."
He looks at his feet.
"Alrigh' I come."
He looks at his feet some more.
"I mean, alrigh', sir, I come, sir."

UristMcRandom
2015-12-16, 12:48 AM
"I suppose you're right," Kelvyn said, a trace of a sigh in his voice. By the time they arrived at the sick tent, his mood had seemed to brighten considerably. He left Vogel in the care of the "doctors" (he had always wondered about their qualifications as medical professionals) and then returned to meet Albert and Jon. On his way there, he stopped by the equipment storage to retrieve some blasting equipment - just in case.

"Well then, I suppose we're ready to head out."

So... I'm just leaving Vogel at the sick tent. I can't come up with a particular reason that Kelvyn would bring him back or wait on him - he's clearly not ready to be on the road yet.

As for the blasting equipment, he'll take as much as whoever's manning the requisitions tent will let him. And probably the materials to make a little extra. If that needs sorted out with RPing and/or cashflow, just let me know.

Sgt. Suitable
2015-12-16, 01:41 PM
As the men finally set off on their booze-inspired assignment of mediocre importance the sun is starting to rise and will be indicating high noon in three hours. By that time they have long passed the labouring crew led by walking boss Drung the Fat, a notorious heavyset mean looking dwarf. Tattoos on his underlip sported a misspelled 'pretty-boy' and the insults and cussing he shouted at you all seem a distant memory. His smell lingers still, however. Seems like prittyboi needs a shower bad and your mission gained in importance since dying of exposure to his body odor seems a far more likely and gruesome death than dying of thirst.
The landscape is pretty flat, some hills.. some trees but by the time you sit down for a rest and a drink of water Dungheap cannot be seen nor heard. It might dawn on you that you now spearpoint into territory but a lonely few have braved. One might realize how this silence right now, is more calming than any silence you've ever enjoyed or.. one might feel the bowels kicking in after having been shut down rudely last night. Whatever the self reflection at the moment one thing is certain.. this is a beautiful calm place and its peaceful nature is soothing your souls.

OOC
Listen checks!!! Knowledge nature and survival rolls could help out also.

If Vogel stays in the camp he can make one too, or I'm okay with it if you want to join the group just before they pass Drung the Fat, having been sent out of the hospital with a 'he's fine, piss off' from the doctors playing poker on the stretcher.

Malachite
2015-12-16, 08:38 PM
Alfred stretches out aching legs and sighs with contentment at taking his weight off his feet. Some days he wouldn't even be awake by now, let alone have walked for several hours. No doubt they'll have to get moving again in a few minutes, but at least the noise and smells of the camp are far behind.

Looking over the unspoiled nature surrounding them, little bits of knowledge flash into his head - plants, animals, the landscape... With such an interesting world out here, maybe he'll have to do some formal study next time he has a chance.

WalkingTheShade
2015-12-17, 04:04 AM
Clearly, Jon's not made for life in the wild. Far from civilization, he'd find a hundred ways of dying, each more sordid than the other. Not that he acknowledges the fact. Or reflects on it. Or knows it, really. However, for once, he's not only lost in an inner reverie about the halcyon days at the farm, he also keeps his ears open for Alfred's directions or problems with the donkeys.
Survival: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

UristMcRandom
2015-12-17, 06:54 PM
Compared to most Gnomes, Kelvyn had never been particularly sharp at listening. He was generally too lost in his own thoughts to pay that kind of attention to the outside world. Of course, the fact that he had damaged his eardrums experimenting with explosives when he was younger didn't help matters...

Listen: [roll0]
Knowledge (nature): [roll1] (Untrained, 10 max)
Survival: [roll2]

The Hero
2015-12-18, 01:44 PM
After Vogel has been rebandage and sent off he had a miner lead him to where Jon has sent off for because he was still wondering about the badge when he heard a man cussing and swearing

Takes a ten on a listen (17)