PDA

View Full Version : Mario Strikers Charged

Eldred
2007-06-07, 09:49 AM
Hey.

So, I picked up this game a few days - very addicted now :smallsmile: (I should really be focusing on my exams though). I'm so glad to be finally be playing online on the Wii!

Has anyone got this game? I'd love to play a few friendlies with fellow playgrounders. And if there's enough people maybe we can set up our own GitP Strikers Tournament?

My Strikers' friend code is: 365713 876557

adanedhel9
2007-06-07, 12:45 PM
I've been somewhat interested, but (at least as far as I know) it's not out in the US yet.

Dragor
2007-06-07, 01:45 PM
I wasn't at all interested in this one, but I trust a Playgrounder's judgement :smallsmile:

I'll get it soon- I need some more Wii games.

*saves money*

Eldred
2007-06-07, 02:52 PM
I've been somewhat interested, but (at least as far as I know) it's not out in the US yet.

Aha, woops, I had forgotten about that! I've checked Wiki and it's out for the 30th of July...

I'm surprised the UK got the game so early :smallconfused:

I wasn't at all interested in this one, but I trust a Playgrounder's judgement :smallsmile:

I'll get it soon- I need some more Wii games.

*saves money*
Yeah, the multiplayer makes this game a lot more playable. It's especially fun with a friend, either co-op online or against each other. It's a good laugh :smallsmile:

Jibar
2007-06-07, 02:54 PM
I'm surprised the UK got the game so early :smallconfused:

:eek:

I...

I can't believe it.

Thank you God.
Thank you so much!
Finally, you look down upon the greatest of nations and give us justly what we deserve.
Nintendo goodies.

Overlard
2007-06-08, 07:32 AM
Word is that we might be getting Super Smash Bros early too.:smallbiggrin:

The football game is very good, although I've got to say it feels a little imprecise at times, and "A" should be the tackle button, not the D-pad.

Krytha
2007-06-08, 07:45 AM
Isn't swinging your arms wildly the tackle button?

Jibar
2007-06-08, 09:52 AM
Word is that we might be getting Super Smash Bros early too.:smallbiggrin:

It is just as those immortal words stand.
"The Pope may be French, but Jesus is English!"
And he is blessing his people.

I'm going to break down with tears of happiness now.

Eldred
2007-06-08, 10:18 AM
Isn't swinging your arms wildly the tackle button?

Swinging the Wiimote makes the player bash or hit another player. I've played matches online where there is NO football played; just all the players bashing each other and the ball not moving at all :smallbiggrin:

Ronsian
2007-06-08, 02:02 PM
Wait, in England you can play online? LUCKY! Oh, and to the one comment on england, "I speak Latin to god, English to my brothers, French to a lady, and German to my horse". I don't know what it's from. I sure hope all the British stuff comes to America, but why do they release it over there first? They have a bigger fan-base over here.

Jibar
2007-06-08, 02:08 PM
but why do they release it over there first?

Because they love us.

And in case you can't tell, I'm loving this.

theKOT
2007-06-08, 02:25 PM
Wait, in England you can play online? LUCKY! Oh, and to the one comment on england, "I speak Latin to god, English to my brothers, French to a lady, and German to my horse". I don't know what it's from. I sure hope all the British stuff comes to America, but why do they release it over there first? They have a bigger fan-base over here.

Because the European market devours soccer games. Seriously, FIFA and/or Pro evo stay in the top ten sales from the moment they are released to the moment a sequel comes out.