PDA

View Full Version : Oh man

Rowan Intheback
2007-06-07, 11:23 AM
That moment between Red Cloak and Xykon was so... cute! I love those guys I'll admit the only time I said "no!" at that comic was when it looked like the bad guys were about to lose.

It really sucks that they have to be defeated at the end of this I love them so much. I wish I knew why Xykon wants to rule the world. I mean there has to be a reason. I'm hoping it's a Dr. Doom type thing where he does awful stuff to take over but really makes the world a better place. I know it's not true but... they're so damn lovable! That skull face has the best range of emotions ever. Pannel three is amazing. Way to go Rich, I am now way too attatched to your villians.

Ganurath
2007-06-07, 11:30 AM
I personally believe that Xykon's motives behind world domination are similiar to those Thog has for eating ice cream. Which actually works for me, since that means he'll just be entertaining himself at the coliseum or dungeon while leaving the actual rulership work in the more competent hands of The Almighty Priest of the Dark One and Bearer of the Scarlet Mantle.

Bucephalus
2007-06-07, 11:32 AM
i can hardly believe that everyone is so obsessed with miko, when the bad guys are just so awsome! xykon and redcloak are definatly two of my fav. characters, and it will b a sad day when they finally die.

squidthingy
2007-06-07, 11:37 AM
I personally believe that Xykon's motives behind world domination are similiar to those Thog has for eating ice cream. Which actually works for me, since that means he'll just be entertaining himself at the coliseum or dungeon while leaving the actual rulership work in the more competent hands of The Almighty Priest of the Dark One and Bearer of the Scarlet Mantle.

I agree, it's not like xykons really his hardest, I mean like before a battle that could decide everything, what does he do, play yahtee

:xykon: Ha ha ha ha, it's funny because it's true...:xykon:

Closet_Skeleton
2007-06-07, 11:57 AM
They're safe, they'll get a hobgoblin cleric or Tsukiko to heal them...

Wait, Tsukiko might be a bad idea.

dehro
2007-06-07, 12:15 PM
:xykon: "I think I just had an evilgasm"

come on..that's got to be the single most brilliant line of the entire comic...