PDA

View Full Version : No longer needed: Need Music Help

Xalos
2015-12-01, 05:58 PM
Hey, I DM a game in roll20, If you are a player of said game (Kingdoms of Amadar) please don't read this! Every Act, I have some sort of orchestral background music in the game that fits the theme of the current act. I need something to match the theme off a massive undead army... not like a zombie apocolypse or battle music, but like where 3/4 the world is alive and well but an undead army is marching to towards them.... Thank you!

I would prefer something on soundcloud as that is what roll20 uses

Caudex Capite
2015-12-01, 06:18 PM
While I don't have anything specific in mind, you might check out Two Steps From Hell. It may be stretching orchestral a tad bit, but their music is pretty nice for high-stakes business.

Xalos
2015-12-01, 06:27 PM
While I don't have anything specific in mind, you might check out Two Steps From Hell. It may be stretching orchestral a tad bit, but their music is pretty nice for high-stakes business.

yah I know TSFH, I've been searching through them but havnt found anything yet that quite fits the mood.. still searching them tho

Aleolus
2015-12-01, 06:59 PM
I've always felt that you can't go wrong with Flight of the Valkyries, personally

Xalos
2015-12-01, 08:16 PM
I've always felt that you can't go wrong with Flight of the Valkyries, personally

In most cases yes, but im looking for something more menacing rather than heavenly.... I found a good one though, thanks anyways....

Xalos
2015-12-01, 08:21 PM
Ended up deciding on Fortress of Seduction by Two Steps from Hell... thanks for the suggestions, If you find one that you think is better plz say so but no longer needed...

Chronos
2015-12-02, 10:45 AM
Dans Macabre
Bach's Tocata and Fugue in D Minor
Night on Bald Mountain
Funeral March for a Marionette (the Alfred Hitchcock Presents theme)
Dies Irae