PDA

View Full Version : need help picking out two feats

Nosta
2015-12-01, 08:36 PM
I have a mineral warrior barbarian going down the power attack- leap attack build and I need help picking out feats

so far I have
1 power attack
H Extend Rage 5 more turns
flaw Extra Rage (rage 3 time a day
flaw Reckless Rage +2 more str total 6 + 2 more con total 6

I am level 2 and I am trying to figure out what two feats to take for my two open slots

1 feat from a third flaw allowed by the dm
and one for replacing my uncanny dodge for barbarian

can I get some help please

Uhtred
2015-12-01, 09:01 PM
Instantaneous Rage and Intimidating Rage are pretty good, Rage when it's not your turn, coupled with an intimidate check to demoralize. Throw in the Never Outnumbered skill trick and the Imperious Command feat and you have a very popular Barb setup.

Nosta
2015-12-01, 09:04 PM
Instantaneous Rage and Reckless Rage are all right, rage as an immediate action, and an extra +2 Str/Con and -2 to AC are pretty good.

well I already have reckless rage
would mercurial weapon be worth it?

Uhtred
2015-12-01, 09:07 PM
I didn't read that you already had Reckless Rage and adjusted my reply accordingly.

Nosta
2015-12-01, 09:11 PM
Instantaneous Rage and Intimidating Rage are pretty good, Rage when it's not your turn, coupled with an intimidate check to demoralize. Throw in the Never Outnumbered skill trick and the Imperious Command feat and you have a very popular Barb setup.

Intimidating Rage would be nice but I have a neg cha mod

nedz
2015-12-01, 09:55 PM
Intimidating Rage would be nice but I have a neg cha mod

Intimidating Rage cares only about your Intimidate skill: for which Cha is useful, but not essential.