PDA

View Full Version : To protect the city? (spoiler about Miko...again)

Querzis
2007-06-07, 07:35 PM
Ok so it seems most of the people think that Miko destroyed the gate to protect it from falling in Xykon and Redcloak hands but you would have to be blind and deaf not to realize that they were actually losing to Soon so even if she trully didnt recognize Soon (which sound unlikely since he is the founder of the Saphire guard and AC) she didnt had to destroy it. Beside just remember how Miko is, she would much rather jump on Redcloak and Xykon even if she was losing. Some also said that she did it to save the city which doesnt make sense either. The city is already lost, the hobgobelins wont stop just because the gate is not there anymore, they dont even know about the gate! Redcloak wont stop just because of that either! And even if they did, the gate if much more important then the city, there is only one thing that could have made Miko break her oath and thats the 12 gods.

Remember one thing about Miko, she dont ever think she can be wrong. But something really unexpected happened, the 12 gods took her power. Even Miko can realize that this is because she did something they didnt like but what was it? Killing Shojo? No way! He was friendly with the OOTS and Belkar and he lied to her, no matter what she will never think it was wrong to kill him! But maybe she didnt do something else the gods wanted. When she killed Shojo, she almost destroyed the gate. Thats what she realized when she was in the throne room. She also saw O-chul ready to destroy the gate and he was still a paladin so it was perfectly clear to her: «obviously the god want me to destroy that gate and made me fall because I wasnt able to do it the first time, if I destroy it I will become a paladin again!»

And thats the problem because, obviously, she wont have her power back because she destroyed that gate. So THEN what will she think? Obviously she wasnt wrong, the 12 gods wanted her to destroy that gate, it make perfect sense then why dont she have her power back? The Giant already said Miko will be there until the end of the story but on which side? She wont help the OOTS or Hinjo anymore. She absolutely will never join Xykon and Redcloak. The Linear Guild? Maybe. But I think she will just go alone. When she dont have her power back, what will she think: «What? But I did what you want, why cant you give me my power? Of course, there is two gate left, you want me to destroy those too dont you? Since you are not stopping me from leaving the room you obviously really want me to go to Girard gate and Kraagor gate and destroy them too!» On the road, she might or might not join the Linear Guild (Nale can always trick her to believe that they actually want to destroy the gates).

jindra34
2007-06-07, 07:56 PM
dude been there done that... way too many times...

newcresty
2007-06-07, 08:14 PM
and the hobbos will surely surrender after their supreme leader's retreat/defeat... then belkar stab/fireball them all