PDA

View Full Version : Xykon and Redcloak

Vispilio
2007-06-07, 10:00 PM
Something about the words traded between the two in the newest strip made me raise the question..

Could Xykon and Redcloak simply be pals?

I've seen a lot of speculation about Redcloak's god making him work with Xykon, etc.

Maybe they're just friends with similar interests, a.k.a., world domination.

Sure, Xykon annoys Redcloak a lot, but.. Well, I'm annoyed by a lot of people I consider friends frequently.

Somehow, I like thinking they're just buddies instead of each using the other for their own agenda (Not that being pals doesn't mean they each have their own agenda.)

Scarab83
2007-06-07, 10:02 PM
I think people are putting far too much emotion into that little exchange the two villains had. I myself thought it was just an obscure joke or reference to something in pop culture.

It was too out of character for it to be anything other than comic relief.

Setra
2007-06-07, 10:02 PM
Honestly..

I've always seen it kinda like this

Xykon = Zapp

Redcloak = Kiff

Except not quite that bad.

nocker
2007-06-07, 11:04 PM
PROTIP: Read the third and fourth paragraphs of http://www.giantitp.com/articles/XbsQgS9YYu9g3HZBAGE.html

Icewalker
2007-06-08, 01:42 AM
Honestly..

I've always seen it kinda like this

Xykon = Zapp

Redcloak = Kiff

Except not quite that bad.

Sounds about right, except not really. Redcloak works with Xykon by choice, I think. We'll know in SoD

While Redcloak has a pretty hard time with him sometimes, they seem like associates/pals. They are certainly willing to work together, and those lines there kind of clinch it.