PDA

View Full Version : AVB - Tox

Debatra
2015-12-02, 09:50 PM
The waitress gives you an odd look. "Sir, we don't just cook a bunch of food and hope someone eats it. Could you be a little more specific?"

The man next to you leans over and answers you. "Disappearances sure, but demons? Come on, who believes that?"

Also, I'd recommend you listen to Jeriah's advice, both about the rolls and how to handle any information you get.

AirApparent
2015-12-03, 10:19 AM
"My apologies Madam. I meant no disrespect. Do you perhaps have mutton stew?"

Returning to the man beside him,"It's what I've been hearing, regardless of whether I believe it or not, I'm not ruling it out. But what have you heard? About the disappearances that is."

Toskan also turns to others in the tavern, asking about the rumors, the disappearances, the victims and their families, and other general inquiries like possible suspects.

Gather Information: [roll0]
Time: [roll1]+1*10 minutes (social intuition for changeling rogue)

Sorry about that in the plaza thread. New at this I guess. I'll do my best to keep Jeriah's advice in mind.
Part of it was trying not to reveal the whole changeling thing.

Edit: Well I rolled a 1 on both counts, hopefully my bonus can carry it!

Debatra
2015-12-05, 02:55 AM
The general consensus in this tavern is that the part about demons is nonsense that was added to the story to make it more interesting. One Dwarf in particular however, a man named Arnus, seems convinced that his neighbor performs human-sacrifices.

Sorry about the delay. Also, I most likely won't be able to post this Sunday.

AirApparent
2015-12-23, 03:20 PM
Toskan takes all the input he's received, a little disappointed at the lack of demon cults, but still persevering. Missing people was missing people and he hoped to find the source. He takes a moment and approaches the dwarf, Arnus, with another drink and begins asking follow up questions,

"Hi,mate, you said you thought your neighbors were sacrificing people? What makes you think that? What happened, and who are they? And where do you live?"

Diplomacy: [roll0]
Bluff: [roll1]
Gather Info: [roll2]
Sense Motive: [roll3]

Debatra
2015-12-23, 11:53 PM
...Why Bluff? :smallconfused:

The man seems a bit taken aback at your rapid-fire questioning, though he doesn't entirely silence himself. "Well I hear odd noises from his place sometimes, and I swear I once saw him with blood on his pants and cleanin' a funny-looking knife.

...Why do you want to know where I live?"