PDA

View Full Version : Non Miko theory (possibly spoilers, I dont know)

TheAlmightyOne
2007-06-08, 02:54 PM
I just had this mental image of Xykon and Redcloak fleeing the throne room just as a very pissed off Tsukiko flys up to meet them. Anyone else thing this is a possiblity?

TheOtherMC
2007-06-08, 03:07 PM
Well for one she would only really be pissed at Redcloak.

Icewalker
2007-06-08, 03:12 PM
Huh. Not a bad idea. And don't say 'possibly spoilers' this is a speculation thread, so I believe it has to be marked Spoilers.

I can see that happening.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-08, 03:18 PM
Who really cares about spoiler labels?

Besides, the name says "possibly spoilers," so the fact that there arent spoilers cant be blamed on the maker of the thread.

TheAlmightyOne
2007-06-08, 04:04 PM
Who really cares about spoiler labels?

Besides, the name says "possibly spoilers," so the fact that there arent spoilers cant be blamed on the maker of the thread.

First off I have a name but anyway, yeah, I see people putting spoiler after their speculation threads so I thought why the hell not. I want to fit in with the rest of the people who know what theyre doing.

Yakk
2007-06-08, 05:04 PM
I believe the Giant cares about spoilers. He doesn't want to accidentally see spoilers for his own future comics.

Kaziel
2007-06-08, 05:12 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6468

Basically, the Giant doesn't like seeing speculation in threads. If he sees people guessing what he plans on doing, he has a desire to either change the outcome, or just drop the entire subplot (if not quit doing comics in general). As a result, any time we speculate on what is to come, we're supposed to put a [SPOILER] tag in the title.

As a personal note, I think the term Spoilers can be misleading. I different tag, such as [SPECULATION] would make more sense and not confuse new users as to what deserves a spoiler tag.

teratorn
2007-06-08, 05:26 PM
They need healing/harming so Tsukiko will be welcome. She may be jealous though. Xykon and Redcloak holding hands and such.

(What I find amazing is that even non-Miko threads have Miko in their tittle.)

TheAlmightyOne
2007-06-08, 05:36 PM
What I find amazing is that even non-Miko threads have Miko in their tittle.

well i needed something to make people come here and it seemed like the best way amongst all these OMG MIKOS GONE IN5ANE!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!ONE!!!!!!ELEVEN! threads.

Sesquedoodle
2007-06-08, 06:19 PM
I think that theory's really quite plausible. The only thing that could stop it is that the plot may require Xykon and Redcloak to get away ASAP. Meeting Tsukiko would be funny, but it's sort of plot vs. humor.

(And I also agree that threads with speculation in them should be marked SPECULATION and not SPOILER to avoid confusion, but that's something to take up with the Giant.)