PDA

View Full Version : Fallout races in pathfinder

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-03, 08:22 PM
Hello. I've made it my goal to create all of the races from fallout and put them into pathfinder. I understand others have attempted this but I am making it my goal to create a way that people can play fallout through pen and paper. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I will be starting with the ghoul and the human.

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-03, 08:28 PM
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
Human: Humans are the dominant species of Earth. "Human" is more specifically used to denote those that have been more-or-less unaffected by radiation as opposed to mutants like Ghouls and Super mutants, even though said mutant types originate from humans.

Ability Score Racial Traits: Human characters gain a +2 racial bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.

Racial type: Human

Size: Humans are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Base Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.

Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.

Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm leaving humans as is for now, I may or may not change them later on.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
Ghoul: Ghouls are decrepit, rotting, zombie-like mutants. They are recipients of intense and prolonged radiation sickness which decays their skin.

Ability Score Racial Traits: +4 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma

Racial type: Aberration (human)

Ghouls have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.

Size: Ghouls are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Base Speed: Ghouls have a base speed of 30 feet.

Healthy: Members of this race gain a +4 bonus on Fortitude saves against disease and poison.

Plagueborn: Members of this race gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease, ingested poisons, and becoming nauseated or sickened.

Radiation affinity: Ghouls react to uniquely to radiation and rad away. Radiation damage gives ghouls +2 Dexterity -2 Wisdom, while Rad-away and Rad-X does the opposite.

AUTHORS NOTE: I realize I made the ghouls kind of tanky but I feel like all the fortitude bonuses make sense

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-05, 08:51 AM
Super mutant: Super mutants are mutated humans, products of infection by the forced evolutionary virus(FEV). They are much taller, bulkier and muscular than pure strain humans, have (mostly) green, gray, or yellowish skin, are resistant to radiation, usually sterile, and are gifted with superhuman strength and endurance.

Ability score: +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Dexterity, -2 Charisma

Racial Type: humanoid (giant)

All Super mutants have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.

Size: large: Super mutants gain a +2 size bonus to Strength and a –2 size penalty to Dexterity. Super mutants take a –1 size penalty to their AC, a –1 size penalty on attack rolls, a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a –4 size penalty on Stealth checks. A Super mutant takes up a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and has a reach of 5 feet.

Normal speed: super mutants have a base speed of 30 feet.

Rad resistance: super mutants gain 10 radiation resistance

Weapon familiarity: All super mutants are proficient with the bumper sword and the mini gun

Natural armor: super mutants gain a +1 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class.

Ferocity: super mutants gain the following extraordinary ability: If the hit points of a member of this race fall below 0 but it is not yet dead, it can continue to fight. If it does, it is staggered, and loses 1 hit point each round. It still dies when its hit points reach a negative amount equal to its Constitution score.

AUTHORS NOTE: I made the super mutants an advanced race since it wouldn't make sense for them to be equal to humans in natural strength

Ravian
2015-12-05, 04:18 PM
I'm really not sure whether ghouls are really balanced here. Tanky is one thing, but they seem to be a little over the top here. Put together, ghouls have at minimum a +7 bonus to their fortitude saves versus poison and disease. At a certain point you might as well just make them immune to the stuff. I'm not quite sure why they would get a wisdom bonus at all, they're essentially just irradiated humans, ugly and tough but not necessarily wiser. Personally I would try not to worry so much about the race point guidelines they give you in the book. (They're in no way balanced) and just try to use them as more of a guideline about what feels balanced. For example, ghouls should naturally have some resistance towards poison, disease and radiation, and should probably have a nice constitution, but they don't need it overwhelmingly high like that.

Super mutants seem fine, though I'm pretty sure the majority would have lower intelligence. (If I recall correctly super mutants made from already mutated subjects (as the vast majority of them are) have a deteriorated mental state.

Mando Knight
2015-12-05, 06:29 PM
Ghouls feel to me like they should actually a bit more fragile than humans, but make up for it by being practically immune to a wide variety of effects that normally hit Fortitude.

nikkoli
2015-12-05, 08:00 PM
I'm cool surg the super mutants as is.
I'm 50/50 on wisdom for ghouls, they can live much longer than humans so can pick up on stuff like that over time, and I think looking at the 1/2 undead racial for immunities for them may be good

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-06, 02:10 PM
Is this any better?

Ghoul: Ghouls are decrepit, rotting, zombie-like mutants. They are recipients of intense and prolonged radiation sickness which decays their skin.

Ability Score Racial Traits: +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma

Size: Ghouls are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Poison Resistance: Ghouls gain a racial bonus on saving throws against poison effects equal to their Hit Dice.

Learned years: Ghouls gain a +4 racial bonus on all knowledge: history checks

Natural Attack: All ghouls gain an unarmed slam attack that deals 1D6 damage

Soft skin: Ghouls have a -2 to AC due to their softer more necrotic skin

Radiation affinity: Ghouls react to uniquely to radiation and rad away. Radiation damage gives ghouls +2 Dexterity -2 Wisdom, while Rad-away and Rad-X does the opposite.

AUTHORS NOTE: I think I made them a little more balanced

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-06, 04:11 PM
I came up with a few human variants, the beastlord is from fallout 2, the dwarves are from 1 and 2 and the Halfer is custom in case someone wants to play a super mutants and not be under leveled

Beast lord: Due to radioactive effects, the beastlords gained ability to speak with animals with telepathic powers.

Ability Score Racial Traits: Beast lord characters gain a +2 racial bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.

Racial type: Human (mutated)

Low light vision: Beast lords see up to 120 feet in low light conditions

Size: Beast lords are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Base Speed: Beast lords have a base speed of 30 feet.

Natural aptitude: Beast lords can "cast" the following spells once per day; Calm animals Speak with animals, and Hide from animals

Skilled: Beast lords gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
Dwarf: The Dwarves of Fallout are short humans who have, through radiation , mutated to grow decisively shorter than the average human. They are in all other respects human.

Ability Score Racial Traits: Dwarf characters gain a +2 racial bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.

Racial type: Human (midget)

Size: Dwarves are small creatures and thus receive a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on stealth checks.

Slow Speed: Dwarves have a base speed of 20 feet.

Bonus Feat: Dwarves select one extra feat at 1st level.

Skilled: Dwarves gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
Halfer: a Halfer is the child of a super mutant and a human. While it is true that super mutants are almost always sterile occasionally one will not be sterile and will help create a Halfer with a human mate.

Ability score: Halfer characters gain a +2 racial bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.

Racial Type: Monstrous humanoid

All Halfers have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.

Powerful build: The physical stature of Halfers lets them function in many ways as if they were one size category larger. Whenever a Halfer is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for a Combat Maneuver Bonus or Combat Maneuver Defense (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), the Halfer is treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to him. A Halfer is also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature's special attacks based on size (such as grab or swallow whole) can affect him. A Halfer can use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, his space and reach remain those of a creature of his actual size.

Slow speed: Halfers have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by encumbrance or armor.

Natural armor: Halfers gain a +1 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class.

Rad resistance: Halfers gain 5 radiation resistance

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-06, 11:00 PM
Just made the Synths, forgot to mention this (just like the supermutant) is an advanced race

Synths: Synths, also called synthetic humanoids or androids, are artificial intelligence units designed to look, function and behave like humans

Ability score: +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma

Type: Half-construct:
+2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and effects that cause either exhaustion or fatigue.
You do not breathe, eat, or sleep, unless you want to gain some beneficial effect from one of these activities.

Size: Synths are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Normal speed: Synths have a base speed of 30 feet.

Storm in the Blood: Synths gain fast healing 2 for 1 round anytime they take electricity damage (whether or not this electricity damage overcomes their electricity resistance, if any). Synths can heal up to 2 hit points per level per day with this ability, after which it ceases to function.

Skill Bonus: all Synths gain a +2 racial bonus on hacking and knowledge: mechanics

Natural armor: Synths gain a +1 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class.

Radiation immunity: all Synths are immune to rad damage

ThreadNecro5
2015-12-09, 04:35 PM
These are rather cool, just a few suggestions, mainly Alternative Racial Traits (for shorthand I will call these ARTs) and Feat Ideas:

First the Beastlords, I would consider giving them their Speak with animals SLA at will, just for flavour reasons, can't see it being overpowering. the lore says they use poison, so an ART that swaps skilled for a bonus on saves VS poison, or another for Skill Focus (Handle animal).

Synths are good as is.

For super mutants, have you considered a feat chain that increases their size class, (possibly one for huge level 10ish and another for gargantuan level 15ish to make a mutant behemoth?). Another suggestion is making them humanoid (giant) instead of their current type, they just strike me as too humanoid for Monstrous Humanoid, they are mostly bigger, stronger, and stupider humans, essentially a hill giant if you think about it, but that is a matter of opinion really.

For the ghouls have you thought about a feat chain that grants immunity to radiation, then you are healed by it, then you get some glowing one stuff?. Otherwise they seem good, a tad odd, but good.

Other race ideas you could consider are Mister Handy's and the Intelligent Deathclaws (made of the Trox level of power, consider giving a penalty on attacks with manufactured weapons and level-based claw attack damage as an idea).

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-09, 07:21 PM
Thanks ThreadNecro5. I plan on working on feats as soon as I can find something one line for creating feats, my guess is I just have to wing it. I plan on adding the death laws and mr. Handys hopefully soon

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-09, 07:23 PM
Here's some more human variants I made

Raider: some humans who live in the wastes choose to live a life of thievery, thuggish behavior, and criminal behavior instead of trying to live out a life as a settler or trader

Ability Score Racial Traits: Human characters gain a +2 racial bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.

Size: Humans are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Ferocity: Humans gain the following extraordinary ability: If the hit points of a member of this race fall below 0 but it is not yet dead, it can continue to fight. If it does, it is staggered, and loses 1 hit point each round. It still dies when its hit points reach a negative amount equal to its Constitution score.

Practiced Hunter: Members of some human cultures train from youth to find and follow the trails of vital game and at the same time hide the evidence of their own passage. These humans gain a +2 racial bonus on stealth and survival checks, and stealth and survival are always class skills for them.
Vault dweller:

Focused Study: All humans are skillful, but some, rather than being generalists, tend to specialize in a handful of skills. At 1st, 8th, and 16th level, such humans gain Skill focus in a skill of their choice as a bonus feat. This racial trait replaces the bonus feat trait.

Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-09, 07:53 PM
Hey threadnecro, I finally made those ghoul traits

Ghoul-
Name#prerequisite#function
Toxic blood#CON12# your blood is unnatural, choose one of the poison types from the toxic racial trait. Your blood now contains that toxic material. You may take this feat only once.

Toxic mind#Toxic blood, CON14# Your blood has now perverted your thoughts. You gain the poison use racial trait, immunity to being nauseated , and one other poison type from the Toxic racial trait

Toxic body#Toxic mind, CON16, lvl 5# your blood has fully poisoned your body. You gain immunity to all poisons and the sickened quality and your blood now uses the remaining poison type

Ghoulish resistance#CON14, lvl 2# your ghoulish traits are fanning strength, you know are have radiation resistance 10

Ghoulish immunity#Ghoulish resistance, CON16, lvl 4# your ghoulish traits are taking over, you know have radiation immunity

Ghoulish health#Ghoulish immunity, CON18, lvl 8# your ghoulish traits have taken over, you are now healed whenever you take radiation damage.

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-09, 10:50 PM
Hey all. I just finished the Mr handy. I think if I use them they'd mainly be NPC's due to the fact they can't us guns and they're advanced

Mr handy: a Mr handy is a rotund robot that helped humans in days past. Some still exist today and can be found in the wasteland.

Ability score: +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 strength

Racial type: Construct

Constructs have no Constitution score. Any DCs or other statistics that rely on a Constitution score treat a construct as having a score of 10 (no bonus or penalty). Constructs are immune to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms). Constructs cannot heal damage on their own, but can often be repaired via exposure to a certain kind of effect (depending on the construct's racial abilities) or through the use of the knowledge mechanics skill. Constructs are not subject to ability damage, ability drain, fatigue, exhaustion, energy drain, or nonlethal damage. Constructs are immune to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless). Constructs do not risk death due to massive damage, but they are immediately destroyed when reduced to 0 hit points or fewer. Constructs cannot be raised.

Constructs have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.

Size: Mr handys are small creatures and thus receive a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on stealth checks.

Slow speed: Mr handys have a base speed of 15 feet, but their speed is never modified by encumbrance.

Bonus hit points: all Mr handys gain 10 bonus hit points

No legs: due to the Mr handys lack of legs they are immune to trip attacks or any attacks that target the legs

Unique body shape: All Mr handys cannot wear armor due to their rotund shape.

Gas reserves: All Mr handys can engage thrusters an amount of times per day equal to their intelligence modifier to cast featherfall(thrusters) or burning hands(blow torch)

Serrated edge: All Mr handys have a bladed buzzsaw appendage that is used to cut objects for a myriad of purposes. This saw blade deals 1D6 damage.

Multiple eyes: All Mr handys have three eyes which gives them a +2 to perception.

Special appendages: All Mr handys have three arms, one end has a buzzsaw, the other a blow torch, and the final having a clamp that can hold most objects.

Customisable Frame: Due to being Mechanical a Mr Handy may spend X caps (X being the price of the new hand times 10) to replace their Burning Hands spell like ability with any other 1st level spell, or to attach a firearm to that arm (supplied during the expenditure of GP) that the Mr Handy may use as if wielding it as normal. The customisation itself takes one hour and requires the aid of another creature who must pass a DC 15 Knowledge (Engineering) or Profession (Mechanic) check. should the check be failed the parts are lost and the Mr Handy takes 1d6 damage.

Xuldarinar
2015-12-09, 10:52 PM
These do look interesting. I have to commend you for your work.

I do want to note, for reference, Wizards of the Coast did a Fallout d20. They included stats for several races, ghouls and super mutants included, so such a thing might be worth looking at for reference.

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-11, 12:35 PM
Hey all, I just started a new thread for the monsters of fallout;
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?471742-Fallout-bestiary-in-pathfinder

ThreadNecro5
2015-12-11, 03:38 PM
Hey threadnecro, I finally made those ghoul traits

Ghoul-
Name#prerequisite#function
Toxic blood#CON12# your blood is unnatural, choose one of the poison types from the toxic racial trait. Your blood now contains that toxic material. You may take this feat only once.

Toxic mind#Toxic blood, CON14# Your blood has now perverted your thoughts. You gain the poison use racial trait, immunity to being nauseated , and one other poison type from the Toxic racial trait

Toxic body#Toxic mind, CON16, lvl 5# your blood has fully poisoned your body. You gain immunity to all poisons and the sickened quality and your blood now uses the remaining poison type

Ghoulish resistance#CON14, lvl 2# your ghoulish traits are fanning strength, you know are have radiation resistance 10

Ghoulish immunity#Ghoulish resistance, CON16, lvl 4# your ghoulish traits are taking over, you know have radiation immunity

Ghoulish health#Ghoulish immunity, CON18, lvl 8# your ghoulish traits have taken over, you are now healed whenever you take radiation damage.

Nice, adds some nice options. for Ghoulish Health you should specify how much the healing is, I assume for the wording it is equal to the radiation damage that would be taken without the immunity?

Also a sudden brainwave on Glowing Ones, what if they were a Bloodrager Bloodline? with the Bloodrage being them generating mass amounts of Radiation. Just a random suggestion that came to me.

Hey all. I just finished the Mr handy. I think if I use them they'd mainly be NPC's due to the fact they can't us guns and they're advanced

Mr handy: a Mr handy is a rotund robot that helped humans in days past. Some still exist today and can be found in the wasteland.

Constructs have no Constitution score. Any DCs or other statistics that rely on a Constitution score treat a construct as having a score of 10 (no bonus or penalty). Constructs are immune to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms). Constructs cannot heal damage on their own, but can often be repaired via exposure to a certain kind of effect (depending on the construct's racial abilities) or through the use of the knowledge mechanics skill. Constructs are not subject to ability damage, ability drain, fatigue, exhaustion, energy drain, or nonlethal damage. Constructs are immune to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless). Constructs do not risk death due to massive damage, but they are immediately destroyed when reduced to 0 hit points or fewer. Constructs cannot be raised.

Size: Mr handys are small creatures and thus receive a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on stealth checks.

Slow speed: Mr handys have a base speed of 15 feet, but their speed is never modified by encumbrance.

No legs: due to the Mr handys lack of legs they are immune to trip attacks or any attacks that target the legs

Gas reserves: All Mr handys can engage thrusters an amount of times per day equal to their intelligence modifier to cast featherfall(thrusters) or burning hands(blow torch)

Serrated edge: All Mr handys have a bladed buzzsaw appendage that is used to cut objects for a myriad of purposes. This saw blade deals 1D6 damage.

Multiple eyes: All Mr handys have three eyes which gives them a +2 to perception.

Special appendages: All Mr handys have three arms, one end has a buzzsaw, the other a blow torch, and the final having a clamp that can hold most objects.

This is also good, don't see a problem in letting players use them however, but then again I have rather odd views on racial balance.

A solution to the inability to wield guns could be something like the following as an additional Racial Trait:

Customisable Frame:
Due to being Mechanical a Mr Handy may spend 1000GP (used to acquire assorted scrap) to replace their Burning Hands spell like ability with any other 1st level spell, or to attach a firearm to that arm (supplied during the expenditure of GP) that the Mr Handy may use as if wielding it as normal.

The customisation itself takes one hour and requires the aid of another creature who must pass a DC 15 Knowledge (Engineering) or Profession (Mechanic) check. should the check be failed the GP is lost and the Mr Handy takes 1d6 damage.

Digitalfruitz
2015-12-15, 08:56 AM
Hello all, sorry about going silent. Slight family emergency. I fixed up the language in some of the races and changed the synths to not being an advanced race so people can play one and be fair

Human: Humans are the dominant species of Earth. "Human" is more specifically used to denote those that have been more-or-less unaffected by radiation as opposed to mutants like Ghouls and Super mutants, even though said mutant types originate from humans.

Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.

Ability Score Racial Traits: +4 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma

Poison Resistance: Ghouls gain a racial bonus on saving throws against poison effects equal to their Hit Dice.

Learned years: Ghouls gain a +4 racial bonus on all knowledge: history checks

Natural Attack: All ghouls gain an unarmed slam attack that deals 1D6 damage

Soft skin: Ghouls have a -2 to AC due to their softer more necrotic skin

Synths: Synths, also called synthetic humanoids or androids, are artificial intelligence units designed to look, function and behave like humans

Ability score: +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, -4 Charisma

Type: Half-construct:
+2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and effects that cause either exhaustion or fatigue.
You do not breathe, eat, or sleep, unless you want to gain some beneficial effect from one of these activities.

Size: Synths are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Normal speed: Synths have a base speed of 30 feet.

Skill Bonus: all Synths gain a +2 racial bonus on hacking and knowledge: mechanics

Natural armor: Synths gain a +1 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class.

Energy vulnerability: all Synths are vulnerable to damage done by energy weapons (2x)

Radiation immunity: all Synths are immune to rad damage
Super mutant: Super mutants are mutated humans, products of infection by the forced evolutionary virus(FEV). They are much taller, bulkier and muscular than pure strain humans, have (mostly) green, gray, or yellowish skin, are resistant to radiation, usually sterile, and are gifted with superhuman strength and endurance.

Ability score: +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Dexterity, -2 Charisma

All Super mutants have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.

Size: large: Super mutants gain a +2 size bonus to Strength and a –2 size penalty to Dexterity. Super mutants take a –1 size penalty to their AC, a –1 size penalty on attack rolls, a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a –4 size penalty on Stealth checks. A Super mutant takes up a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and has a reach of 5 feet.

Normal speed: super mutants have a base speed of 30 feet.

Rad resistance: super mutants gain 10 radiation resistance

Weapon familiarity: All super mutants are proficient with the bumper sword and the mini gun

Natural armor: super mutants gain a +1 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class.

Ferocity: super mutants gain the following extraordinary ability: If the hit points of a member of this race fall below 0 but it is not yet dead, it can continue to fight. If it does, it is staggered, and loses 1 hit point each round. It still dies when its hit points reach a negative amount equal to its Constitution score.
Halfer: a Halfer is the child of a super mutant and a human. While it is true that super mutants are almost always sterile occasionally one will not be sterile and will help create a Halfer with a human mate.

Ability score: Halfer characters gain a +2 racial bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.

All Halfers have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.

Powerful build: The physical stature of Halfers lets them function in many ways as if they were one size category larger. Whenever a Halfer is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for a Combat Maneuver Bonus or Combat Maneuver Defense (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), the Halfer is treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to him. A Halfer is also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature's special attacks based on size (such as grab or swallow whole) can affect him. A Halfer can use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, his space and reach remain those of a creature of his actual size.

Slow speed: Halfers have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by encumbrance or armor.

Natural armor: Halfers gain a +1 natural armor bonus to their Armor Class.

Rad resistance: Halfers gain 5 radiation resistance

Special appendages: All Mr handys have three arms, one end has a buzzsaw, the other a blow torch, and the final having a clamp that can hold most objects but can not use objects with intricate parts, such as firearms.

Customisable Frame: Due to being Mechanical a Mr Handy may spend X caps (X being the price of the new hand times 10) to replace their buzz saw or burning hands spell like ability with any other 1st level spell (treat the 1st level spell as being a weapon of 25 caps), or to attach a weapon to that arm (supplied during the expenditure of GP) that the Mr Handy may use as if wielding it as normal. The customisation itself takes one hour and requires the aid of another creature who must pass a DC 15 Knowledge (Engineering) or Profession (Mechanic) check. should the check be failed the parts are lost and the Mr Handy takes 1d6 damage.