PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder How does fleshcrafting work?

CyanEyed
2015-12-03, 10:34 PM
I can't seem to find any solid information on how fleshcrafting works in pathfinder. Does anyone have some insight on this?

Slithery D
2015-12-04, 11:32 AM
Quick googling found a few things, the only principle source seems to be Pathfinder Adventure Path #16, Endless Night.

CyanEyed
2015-12-04, 01:25 PM
Quick googling found a few things, the only principle source seems to be Pathfinder Adventure Path #16, Endless Night.

I found that as well, but upon examination, it turns out that book is actually not for pathfinder.

Warpwolf16
2015-12-04, 05:09 PM
If I remember correctly Inner Sea Magic has a page or two detailing the fleshwarp/cart. It's expensive process and not always does it work the intended route

Slithery D
2015-12-04, 05:33 PM
I found that as well, but upon examination, it turns out that book is actually not for pathfinder.

That's because Paizo hadn't introduced the game yet, not because it wouldn't necessarily fit within Pathfinder. It shouldn't be too problematic to adapt.

If I remember correctly Inner Sea Magic has a page or two detailing the fleshwarp/cart. It's expensive process and not always does it work the intended route

Yes, there's one page in there, good catch. A version of the rules there can be found at this link (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/fleshwarped-cr-1).