PDA

View Full Version : New RPG--Emtromer

Nilous
2007-06-08, 08:31 PM
Do you like to Role-Play, well a brand new RP Forum has been set up. Emtromer is an active and original forum where any one can play. Drop by any time and see what you think.

==Prestory==
"The world had once settled into peace long ago. The land had been claimed and divided by the four races. Conflicts had been settled, battles ended, and alliances born. However, quickly after the peace had begun, conflict returned to plague the world of Emtromer. Far to the east, war emerged and began to reach across the lands.
The world shook with fear as the sky ripped open. The Gateway of Espera had been opened. Through this doorway, the army of the Abyss, the greed-driven Saiome, marched into Emtromer in search of power. The Saiome slew the innocent villagers in the Espera region within hours after arriving. There the demons built their collany, the dark fortress Salemdor.
The demons turned to the north and west with ideas of war. South of the human city, Verasil, the abyssal forces attacked the small post of Graymount. The gateway fell to the Saiome after two days of fighting, and the demons had made the first move in their war with the humans.
To the west of Salemdor however, the Saiome fought the small tribe of Woodland elves called the Thellthorn. Awed by the power of the invaders, the Thellthorn tribe swore allegiance to the demons. The tribe of elves adopted the new name Darkheart, after making a blood-contract with the Saiome. The Saiome now allied with the Darkheart turned to expand southwards; there they confronted the Crimson elves in battles.
Years of countless battles passed as the war continued, both sides taking great losses. In search of some means to banish the demons back to their home, the humans began to excavate ancient ruins. One of the ruins they discovered was a buried city deep beneath the earth. Here they found the ancient temple of the ancient fey race, the Amnys. The Amnyses called their temple, Azmaya. They humans begged the earthborn spirits for their aid against the Saiome, but the spirits refused to take part in a war that did not affect them. Shortly after the discovery of the temple, and the refusal of the Amnyses, the city was crushed in a cave-in. The zealous Amnyses declared the humans to be the cause, and vowed revenge. In search of revenge, the Amnys sought out the enemy of the humans, the demonic Saiome.
Together, the humans and the Crimson rallied the other two races in defense. The Saiome, the Darkheart, and the Amnys banned together. The two factions, the invading Aphotic and the defending Benevolence, now battle throughout the world in hopes of winning this endless battle."

[s6.invisionfree.com/Emtromer_RP]

Wolfie_1066
2007-06-08, 10:40 PM
Cool :smalltongue: i already applied for a character i like what ive seen so far...i love roleplaying and i love video games etc so this should be fun

Nilous
2007-06-11, 11:00 PM
Thank you for joining Wolfgang.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Emtromer is still small, but all of our members say it is fun. If you have any interest, you can either post here or post on the site.

will.h
2007-06-12, 11:24 AM
Sounds like a good time, count me in!

Nilous
2007-06-12, 08:19 PM
We are happy to have you, you can join up any time. If you have questions just PM me on the forum (I'm Nilous there too.)