PDA

View Full Version : Miko is not dead... [Theory]

Rincewind
2007-06-09, 02:39 AM
Miko is not dead.
If you look closely, you can clearly see her flying out of the explosion, blown, like o-chuul. But her cloak and vestments are blue again, maybe she gained her paladin powers back by destroying the gate...

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x204/sanalfikret/miko_01.jpg

Now let us zoom in to that piece, what's that?

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x204/sanalfikret/miko_02.jpg

Now, this is an unexplained phenomenon, is this a debris like the government wants us to think like, or is it really Miko?

Well, by using the PS, we can enhance the quality and size of this little picture and see what actually is going on...

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x204/sanalfikret/miko_03.jpg

OH. It was Miko after all!!!! IT SEEMS OUR FAVORITE PALADIN IS ALIVE.
No, Miko is dead, I'm just joking here...

:biggrin:

Setra
2007-06-09, 02:40 AM
Miko isn't blue.. and there is already a thread called Miko is not dead, I believe. (I believe it also said not to make another one)

Alex Warlorn
2007-06-09, 02:54 AM
No offense but I believe that is merely a piece of castle being blown away. It would be shaped more like Miko if it was Miko.

Ink
2007-06-09, 02:58 AM
How do you know that unidentified flying object isn't O-Chul?

Ithekro
2007-06-09, 02:59 AM
I sense sarcasm from the original poster. :smallbiggrin:

Spiryt
2007-06-09, 03:24 AM
I sense sarcasm from the original poster. :smallbiggrin:

Agreed :smallbiggrin:
Or Rincewind just posses some cosmic CIA technology. You know this from films, which allow too zoom pictures 200x without loosing quality. :smallwink:

Adoniis
2007-06-09, 03:58 AM
Well, by using the PS, we can enhance the quality and size of this little picture and see what actually is going on...

I really REALLY hope your joking and don't actually believe anyone here is dumb enough to fall for that line? Anyone with even a basic knowledge of Paintshop knows that that isn't possible.

As for the blue blob in that flying piece of mass.... the castle IS blue after all....

dan4ster
2007-06-09, 04:01 AM
lulz

I zoomed in on that chunk too (before this thread) and figured someone would bring up t5hat it was Miko. Nice "Shop" :)

drKarling
2007-06-09, 05:09 AM
Good one, Rincewind. :smallbiggrin:
And, Spiryt, you've no idea how much stuff like the "infinite zoom on a digital picture"-stunt they pull in all those damn movies bug me. That and the fact that teh CIA/FBI/whatever ALWAYS have to use 30 seconds to trace calls. :smallfurious:

And now for something completely different...

What's really get's me is how some people either
A) are utterly incapable of understanding sarcasm.
B) don't bother to read more of a thread than the OP.
C) all of the above.

TreesOfDeath
2007-06-09, 05:09 AM
Isn't it obvious? The figure is Samantha! The explosion brought her back from the dead and proppeled her away from the story arc she was in

slayerx
2007-06-09, 05:16 AM
How do you know that unidentified flying object isn't O-Chul?

Because O-chul landed where MiTD is, which is in the oppsite direction that the debris Miko is going in... not to mention O-chul was on the right side of throne when it blew up, while Miko was on the left

Yechezkiel
2007-06-09, 05:17 AM
Can we see that again in slow motion? OK, now, how about from space? Get to work CSI Rincewind!:smallsmile:

Spiryt
2007-06-09, 05:18 AM
Probably you already figured that, but:

Mark OH. It was Miko after all!!!! IT SEEMS OUR FAVORITE PALADIN IS ALIVE. with your mouse and then pull it down to

this
:smallbiggrin:
Smiley.

It is screwing the effect of your post Rinso. I think.

BisectedBrioche
2007-06-09, 05:26 AM
I really REALLY hope your joking and don't actually believe anyone here is dumb enough to fall for that line? Anyone with even a basic knowledge of Paintshop knows that that isn't possible.

They would also know that PSP tends to be used as an acronym for Paintshop Pro and PS usually means photoshop. And yes, both also refer to Sony's game consoles

Lavidor
2007-06-09, 07:04 AM
<snip>
OH. It was Miko after all!!!! IT SEEMS OUR FAVORITE PALADIN IS ALIVE.
No, Miko is dead, I'm just joking here...

Bold, color and size added by me. Seriously, does noone else here highlight posts?

Emperor Ing
2007-06-09, 07:11 AM
THAT LOOKS LIKE DEBRIS TO ME!!!
Even if it is miko, she will die from the fall dmg + the explosion dmg

NOT ANOTHER MIKO THREAD!!!

Spiryt
2007-06-09, 07:16 AM
Crap, guys, you do not read previous posts, do you? :smallannoyed:

lord_khaine
2007-06-09, 07:35 AM
really, how many here belive miko would be dead, when O'chul managet to survive?

LordVader
2007-06-09, 08:04 AM
I wouldn't, but I am praying to Banjo to smite her.

Kreistor
2007-06-09, 09:34 AM
Heh... dead or alive, O'Chul might be stuck like that. He's paralyzed and appears dead. Paralyzed and dead then looks the same.

Miraqariftsky
2007-06-09, 09:50 AM
Hmph. I think that her time as a "Fallen" is too short to be proportionate to the time and development that the Giant has invested in her character.

agentx42
2007-06-09, 09:58 AM
Miko isn't blue.. and there is already a thread called Miko is not dead, I believe. (I believe it also said not to make another one)

It's a joke. Sheesh.

Fawkes
2007-06-09, 12:19 PM
Funniest Miko thread ever.

Rincewind
2007-06-09, 01:10 PM
Thank you people! Thanks to all of you who got the joke

Vhaidara
2007-06-09, 04:46 PM
She could be alive do to one thing which is badly overpowered in this situation, namely, Evasion. If she made her save, she takes NO DAMAGE from the explosion.