PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Pathfinder Vampire Cleric

4vrdefiant
2015-12-04, 07:32 PM
Hello all! So a while back I posted a request for help with a dhampir gunslinger. You guys helped alot by and I want to say thanks again. Now I've got something new. So far it is just an idea but I like turning ideas into characters. My gunslinger had a wife Annabeth. She is a devout cleric to Eiseth and also happens to be a vampire. she was captured by a fanatic cult of inquistors, clerics, and paladins. She somehow escaped and is now searching for her husband. Sadly my gunslinger died (he wasn't afraid of a dragon and learned you really should be). I want her to be very self-sufficient and be able to withstand melee. I like the idea of her just getting on vampy and ripping throats out. She should be terrifying and beautiful. I like the idea of her being hard to take down while putting a good hurt on the bad guy (good guys?)

On to what you have to work with. We use a a 1:1 ratio for stat buy. can't "buy" higher than an 18. Level-12 (plus the +2 vampire template) multiclassing is okay as long as it fits flavor. Flavor is very important. Anything paizo is free reign and 3rd party is by DM approval. Our DM really dislikes min/maxing, I say go buck wild and I'll manage to reduce the optimization as necessary

As always thanks in advance. I look forward to seeing what you guys/girls come up with.

GilesTheCleric
2015-12-05, 07:21 PM
Is 3.5 material allowed?

4vrdefiant
2015-12-06, 12:53 AM
3.5 is not allowed. I wish it were.