PDA

View Full Version : [3.P] Psychic//Kineticist Gestalt

Vandar Adg
2015-12-05, 05:16 PM
Hello Playground,

I wanted to make a character that is kind of unique and using the Formless Adept and the Void elements I thought I could.

The]Formless Adept is a archetype of the Psychic one of the new Occult Classes and it allows at level 1 the player to be under the effects of Blur with the amount of time you can be being 3+your Cha modifier in rounds. Later at level 5 this becomes minutes instead of rounds. But also allows you to take on a Gaseous form.

Now on the other side I wanted to use the Kineticist and this allows me to pick the new Void element. Now the void has two simple blasts it can choose from. one physical and one energy. The physical is Gravity Blast, and the energy is Negative Blast which deals negative energy and never heals even against undead or beings who heal from negative energy.

The idea is to build a character who is a shadow, one who is able to seemingly appear and disappear at will, move like a ghost through the battle field and still able to throw serious heat with his kinetic blasts and so forth. Using the Void element to help make shadows and use those to help his disappearing.

I was thinking Fetchling as a race as they are already shadow based.
But with a Gestalt I thought maybe use the Shade race, it has a CR of 2 according to Campaign Settings of Faerun which would mean one side would be 2 levels behind till level 8.

Any input?