PDA

View Full Version : Pieces of Eights II: High Fantasy, No Pants!

Elusivemike
2015-12-07, 01:32 PM
Greetings, webcomic travelers! Due to a change in the forum settings and the removal of the ampersand, I've made a new forum post to talk about Po8!

What is this wonderful comic called Pieces of Eights (http://piecesofeights.com), you say? It’s basically a pirate adventure in a Dungeons and Dragon setting!

You follow the comedic and often chaotic actions of Mary-Anne Morgan, a former slave turned pirate captain, and her band of misadventurers (which include a lich bard, a pacifist lycanthrope and a gnome who wants to blow everything) as they quest for a legendary item so powerful it will not only change them but they entire world.

There's currently 500+ pages and it updates M-W-F! Also, every month or so there's a Shot of Chaos where YOU get to choose where the story will go next! Also, also, the main character loves stealing pants but rarely wears them herself. It's just how she do.

Pht3v3n
2015-12-08, 10:21 AM
Greetings, webcomic travelers! Due to a change in the forum settings and the removal of the ampersand, I've made a new forum post to talk about Po8!

What is this wonderful comic called Pieces of Eights (http://piecesofeights.com), you say? It’s basically a pirate adventure in a Dungeons and Dragon setting!

You follow the comedic and often chaotic actions of Mary-Anne Morgan, a former slave turned pirate captain, and her band of misadventurers (which include a lich bard, a pacifist lycanthrope and a gnome who wants to blow everything) as they quest for a legendary item so powerful it will not only change them but they entire world.

There's currently 500+ pages and it updates M-W-F! Also, every month or so there's a Shot of Chaos where YOU get to choose where the story will go next! Also, also, the main character loves stealing pants but rarely wears them herself. It's just how she do.

Hurray! I can post again! Glad you figured out the issue.

Also,