PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Ways to add natural attacks to a party member?

Tvtyrant
2015-12-07, 08:15 PM
I'm playing a Wizard right now and I Planar Bound a Celestial Baleen Whale to use as a mount (I gave it my winged mask) and I want to add some natural attacks. The thing is really strong, so it should hit hard but alas right now it only has one attack.

What are some ways to give it temporary natural attacks? As many as possible please.

Edit: Girralon's blessing.
Shape Soulmeld
Claws of the Savage
Yochlol Blessing

Ursus Spelaeus
2015-12-07, 08:54 PM
I'm playing a Wizard right now and I Planar Bound a Celestial Baleen Whale to use as a mount (I gave it my winged mask) and I want to add some natural attacks. The thing is really strong, so it should hit hard but alas right now it only has one attack.

What are some ways to give it temporary natural attacks? As many as possible please.

Shape Soulmeld (Dragon's Tail) + Share Soulmeld

Hiro Quester
2015-12-07, 09:04 PM
Girallon's Blessing (SC) the creature touched grows a pair of gorilla arms, with claw attacks. (Its other arms also grow claws, if it has arms).

Uncle Pine
2015-12-08, 02:14 AM
They're not Wizard spells, but the Bite of the WereX line can be used, with the appropriate spellblade, to give someone else natural attacks.
Generally, spellblades can be used to cast personal buffs on someone else.

Bronk
2015-12-08, 05:53 AM
There are a number of items you could use as well, like the fanged ring, the horned helmet, or the monk's belt.

ben-zayb
2015-12-08, 08:29 AM
They're not Wizard spells, but the Bite of the WereX line can be used, with the appropriate spellblade, to give someone else natural attacks.
Generally, spellblades can be used to cast personal buffs on someone else.They are on the Druid and Sor/Wiz list, but not on the Cleric list.