PDA

View Full Version : Leader for a cult?

Monk of love
2015-12-11, 12:27 AM
Leader for a cult? Solved thanks :)!

GilesTheCleric
2015-12-11, 01:05 AM
Battlefield control is usually achieved through a tripping build (barbarian is fairly standard) or Thicket of Blades. If you want the ability of the Knight class, think instead about putting the Goad feat on any other class, like barbarian, warblade, or crusader.

I'm sure Curmudgeon could list a lot of reasons that having even 1d6 sneak attack is useful. I'll just note that there's a fair number of ACFs or feats that grant extra damage (craven), or debuffs (breathstealer, disruptive attack). If nothing else, it's +3.5 damage that you didn't have to pay the +1 and an elemental damage enchantment cost for. Other than that, it qualifies you for some PrCs.

If healing has been a problem, consider buying some wands of lesser vigour. They're inexpensive and don't cost a feat. Leadership is a good feat to pick on 99% of characters and builds.

KuramtheWicked
2015-12-11, 01:13 AM
Battlefield control Knight would be your best option.

Someone that follows you around and converts others to follow your cult would be the Evangelist PrC.

Monk of love
2015-12-11, 04:13 AM
Wow! the Evangelist was exactly what I was looking for leading/recruiting for a cult, the 5th level ability is perfect! now just to wrap up the other feat, craven looks good or a metabreath/draconic aura.

Sadly we don't have a lot of gold available to us (which leadership should help with) if I use it correctly. so buying wands of lesser vigor is a bit difficult atm.