PDA

View Full Version : Archivist 3/ WitW 2 looking for future build help

Zephonim
2015-12-11, 11:36 PM
So this is my plan for the next 2 levels tell me if this is a terrible idea or not.

1 more level in Walker then take a 1 level dip into Cloistered Cleric to get Knowledge, Planning(Extend Spell Feat), and Undeath Domains(Extra Turning) This way I can get the Persist Divine Metamagic. I mean what's more fun than 24 hour polymorphed 3 headed hydra AM I RIGHT? Or any other 24 hour spell shenanigans. Magic Jar is one of my planned ones. I want to use my Golem as an exosuit that I control Via Magic Jar.

I did ask my GM about using the Undead Battery Metamagic which is obtained via Spell Focus Necromancy to Greater Spell Focus Necromancy to Undead Battery. Which I can use my Undead's Hitdice to power metamagics. If i can get that I'm thinking maybe still go Cloistered just for Deathbound, Knowledge and Transformation domain.

My Stats are

Str 14
Dex 15
Con 11(13 with Magic Item) (GM has houserule everyone has MAX HP because he maxes monster HP as well)
Int 18
Cha 15

Feats are

Heat Endurance
Extend Spell(I get a free feat when I take the domain right?)
Practiced Spellcaster
Improved Heat Endurance
Corpsecrafter

I'm not sure what to do after I end my Walker in the Waste line and was wondering if any of you all have suggestions.

Rebel7284
2015-12-12, 12:42 AM
Note that polymorph is not a valid target for Persistent Spell. Not sure why your are taking practiced spellcaster so early and not Persistent Spell or Spell Focus to prepare for Undead Battery?