PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia - Who Stole My Mission?!

nickia
2015-12-12, 02:08 PM
Hi all, I'm trying to find a specific mission from a Paranoia XP book and having some trouble.

Here is a description of what I remember.
In this mission the troubleshooters are trying to get reassigned to a new service firm and the person in charge of this can give them multiple different tests and trails that are impossible or pointless and possibly dangerous. I think I remember at least one of the tests being a survey filled with tricky and questions that are impossible to answer in a non-treasonous way.

I found it once and thought it was just the best, but have never been able to find it again. Does anyone know which book it might be in and what page number it might be on?

Kurald Galain
2015-12-12, 06:15 PM
That sounds like pretty much every Paranoia mission...

Praise The Computer!

Beleriphon
2015-12-14, 10:35 AM
Hi all, I'm trying to find a specific mission from a Paranoia XP book and having some trouble.

Here is a description of what I remember.
In this mission the troubleshooters are trying to get reassigned to a new service firm and the person in charge of this can give them multiple different tests and trails that are impossible or pointless and possibly dangerous. I think I remember at least one of the tests being a survey filled with tricky and questions that are impossible to answer in a non-treasonous way.

I found it once and thought it was just the best, but have never been able to find it again. Does anyone know which book it might be in and what page number it might be on?

I know there's a debrief survey in one mission that requires truthful answers to all questions, but one of the questions is redacted but still requires an answer.

Arutha
2015-12-14, 10:15 PM
You might be looking for the mission included in the form pack

veti
2015-12-15, 04:34 PM
I know there's a debrief survey in one mission that requires truthful answers to all questions, but one of the questions is redacted but still requires an answer.

"Heads". Or "Tails". Stupid character limit filter.

nickia
2015-12-20, 07:56 PM
Thanks everyone! I found it.

It was in Extreme Paranoia and its called Happy Fun Job Placement Center.

Thanks for your help.