PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Artificers

Doctor Despair
2015-12-14, 08:18 AM
We all know they can toss out all sorts of cheap and effective magical equipment, but what are the most creative and/or awesome things have you done with an artificer?

ryu
2015-12-14, 08:29 AM
Everybody loves getting spells earlier than you should for having access to all lists essentially. Even specialty lists that have spells at lower levels than they're supposed to be.

daremetoidareyo
2015-12-14, 09:15 AM
Etch schema + buffer spell = cleric can do something more fun with actions

Telonius
2015-12-14, 09:41 AM
More on the "creative" side - but a certain Gnome Artificer in the party I'm currently DMing is all about pretty sparkly stuff and gemstones. So all of the things she creates incorporate jewelry somehow. A lot of them do already, but it's always a bit more over-the-top. Like, instead of Bracers of Armor, it would be Gold Bracelets of Armor; a Helm of Teleportation might be a Fancy Comb of Teleportation; a Headband of Intellect might be a Bindi of Intellect.

RaistlinSees
2015-12-15, 01:34 AM
More on the "creative" side - but a certain Gnome Artificer in the party I'm currently DMing is all about pretty sparkly stuff and gemstones. So all of the things she creates incorporate jewelry somehow. A lot of them do already, but it's always a bit more over-the-top. Like, instead of Bracers of Armor, it would be Gold Bracelets of Armor; a Helm of Teleportation might be a Fancy Comb of Teleportation; a Headband of Intellect might be a Bindi of Intellect.

That sounds pretty interesting. I like the theme of it all.