PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Need Help Finding Spell

glitterbaby
2015-12-15, 03:19 PM
I have a DMM: Persist Ur Priest/Theurge and I'm looking for something other than Divine Power to get me full BAB. The only reason is that I want to persist Bite of the Werebear and I feel like I'm wasting half the spell on the overlapping enhancement bonus to strength.

Edit: P.S. I have Alternate Spell Source so I'm able to persist my arcane spells with DMM too.

Flickerdart
2015-12-15, 03:38 PM
Investiture of the pit fiend gives you BAB = level when making attacks with the natural weapons it grants you.

Megalodon empowerment gives you BAB = level but you can't cast spells. Tenser's transformation has similar effects.

glitterbaby
2015-12-15, 04:51 PM
So it looks like Divine Power is going to be my best bet, huh?

Doctor Despair
2015-12-15, 07:01 PM
Divine Power is pretty stronk. Don't think of it as wasting half the spell though; think of it as doubling your defenses against a mage dispelling your strength bonus! :D

Flickerdart
2015-12-15, 07:17 PM
So it looks like Divine Power is going to be my best bet, huh?
Yep, WotC figured out pretty quick that giving away their precious full BAB to anyone who can cast mid-level spells was akin to spitting on the fighters.

glitterbaby
2015-12-15, 09:33 PM
Divine Power is pretty stronk. Don't think of it as wasting half the spell though; think of it as doubling your defenses against a mage dispelling your strength bonus! :D

But I already sprang for Reserves of Strength, Adept Spirit, and Beads of Karma for a CL 18 at level 10 :D

Yep, WotC figured out pretty quick that giving away their precious full BAB to anyone who can cast mid-level spells was akin to spitting on the fighters.

Well yeah. Mundanes aren't allowed to have nice things unless casters can have them too and for a fraction of the cost.

ryu
2015-12-15, 09:48 PM
But I already sprang for Reserves of Strength, Adept Spirit, and Beads of Karma for a CL 18 at level 10 :D

Well yeah. Mundanes aren't allowed to have nice things unless casters can have them too and for a fraction of the cost.

And now THAT defense against dispelling is doubled. Aren't you happy?

glitterbaby
2015-12-16, 01:05 AM
And now THAT defense against dispelling is doubled. Aren't you happy?

I really am :smallbiggrin: