PDA

View Full Version : Waiting room of the dead...(minor spoilers)

banjo1985
2007-06-12, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Freelance Henchman:
I had this image of a "waiting room of the dead" where those with too much left to do back in life wait for resurrection. This would include Roy as well.

I thought this was a really good idea, and would bring some humour back to the strip after it all getting quite serious recently. Just the thought of random charcters all milling around a doctors surgery style waiting room, obviously with water cooler and unhelpful receptionist, makes me laugh!

Who does everyone think should be in the waiting room with Roy and Miko?

Ridureyu
2007-06-12, 04:22 AM
Beetlejuice, that voodoo guy, the man with the shark aroun dhis foot, the explorer with a shrunken head...

...And Miss Argentina working behind the counter.

Freelance Henchman
2007-06-12, 04:30 AM
Beetlejuice, that voodoo guy, the man with the shark aroun dhis foot, the explorer with a shrunken head...

That was very likely where I got that image from. Haven't seen that movie in ages though.

NeonRonin
2007-06-12, 07:02 AM
Somehow a waiting room full of hobgoblins and Azure City soldiers all sitting quietly- reading boring magazines- is rather amusing in concept.

Freelance Henchman
2007-06-12, 07:09 AM
reading boring magazines

"So you just died - A Beginner's Guide"

"E(ntombed)!"

"The Afterlife Today"

"Young Corpse"

AKA_Bait
2007-06-12, 07:20 AM
"Reincarnation and You"
"An Idiots guide to the Upper Planes"
"Zagat's: Celestia"
"So, Now You're a Zombie"

Much more of this though and this thread might need to get moved to SMBG

Noir
2007-06-12, 07:38 AM

dammit, cant remember the name of that movie, and now i want to see it :smallbiggrin:

Freelance Henchman
2007-06-12, 07:42 AM
dammit, cant remember the name of that movie, and now i want to see it :smallbiggrin:

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!