PDA

View Full Version : Survive! IC

Feirgon
2015-12-18, 07:11 PM
It Begins...

At first you thought it was a very well executed and elaborate display. The blood looked real. The gore looked real. And the acting was amazingly realistic. This is PenultaCon (the second largest nerd/geek convention in the world!) and zombies are very popular right now. It surprised you that they had actors hidden in the audience that would get pulled out.

But as you watched, your stomach started to tense. You noticed that the screams were sounding too real. You aren't alone in this feeling as the clapping and cheering begins to fade. It starts to sink in with all those that are watching, This is real. You pause a moment to gather your surroundings and it comes to your attention that this is happening in other parts of the convention center.

A voice breaks the silence, “We gotta get out of here!”

Panic and pandemonium ensues.
---

Today started out normal. Well, as normal as any day can be when at such a convention. You were actually in between shows when this all broke out. So, at least you aren't stuck in some room with no escape. In fact, the way to the outside is pretty simple to get to from here. You surmise that this would be how these zombies entered.

But this leads to another very interesting thought...'How bad is it outside?' Aside from this one zombie in the vicinity and the throng of incoherent mobs pushing towards the doors, this place doesn't seem so bad compared to the unknown outside. Except that dead body right there just moved. Oh wait, that other dead body is also moving...

You can add any flavor to the day up to this point.

Currently, there is a lot here that could ultimately lead to your death, however, none of you are in a critical situation.

You get one completely unhindered action, choose wisely :smallamused:.

AngryCyc
2015-12-18, 07:32 PM
Billy has had a good day. I mean objectively it was a good day. Anyone watching from an outside perspective would've thought it was a wonderful day trip to the convention.

But Billy is a teenager. And teenagers are terrible people. So in his mind, it's been a lousy day. He's done nothing but sulk and glare at the length of the lines, and the fact that everyone else seems to be so okay with them. Like most teenagers, Billy just doesn't comprehend that other people have the same sorts as rights and wants as he, and that he does not simply "deserve" to have his desires fulfilled simply because he wants them. Billy is also too dumb to have thought critically about the ramifications of his actions.

Which is why, when his brain triggered "ZOMBIES" and he saw the first couple victims die and then start to move again, he ran into action. Ran, that is, straight at the nearest dead body as it started to twitch.

He almost leapt at it, and began mercilessly smashing it's head, stomping over and over and over again before I had the chance to get up and start attacking.

Not sure if a roll is needed for this but in case: [roll0]

Ilena
2015-12-18, 10:02 PM
The day had been good, so many wonderful costumes and contests that as the day got near the end Aayla was tired but happy. With her bag of goodies, comics and stickers and a cute little Shyvana stuffy she was getting ready to go up to her hotel to drop things off and get lunch, when someone near her starts screaming, looking its like ... someone is biting the girl, what the hell is going on? Is that blood? Is this a joke? seems so real .... she starts backing up as the lady looks up in fear at her, this .... this doesnt seem a joke ..... this .. this is real. Looking around she sees a bunch of scared people, oh gods, what do i do? This ... these are zombies .... what the hell ... the fear was obvious but ... now .. now gotta work on getting out of here .... but how ...

(I would like to look around for exits that might be safe or very few zombies if any, as well as areas that are free from zombies. The idea is to try and get away, and not be trapped in a convention center of what will be a million zombies.

Elbeyon
2015-12-18, 11:08 PM
Sibila

Her hand finds her younger, by a few years, sisters shoulder and shakes her to attention. "Let's head towards an emergency exit in a different direction." She'll grab her hand, hold tight, and start pulling her away from the outgoing commotion.

EvilCookie
2015-12-19, 06:15 AM
The day had started so nicely. I had been to a couple of panels and they were great, even met a cute girl in the Marvel penel. -****, should have brought my costume.- Later I followed her to the makeup artist youtuber panel.
After some amount of time I was unable to measure sleeping, a scream woke me up.
I would have thought it to just be a result of a "Marvel is better than DC" argument or something if almost all the people did not start running. A few seconds later, I realised why. The girl with horrible makeup and a fake blood splatter soon became the girl with horrible makeup and a real blood splatter. What the ****? Zombies? I ran as bloody fast as possible. I ran towards the fire exit near the crafts section of the even, I was sure I saw some fake blacksmiths selling what seemed to be real weapons. And even if i was wrong i was hoping to find a fire axe near the exit. Just hope not too many of these nerds got the same idea.

RadioDask
2015-12-19, 12:13 PM
As soon as it became clear what was happening, Walker stood up from his bench at the comic stand (keeping the comic he was flipping through, of course), pinned on his badge, and began to glance around the room, looking for a suitable weapon. He won't approach the crowds and zombies during his search. In a way he's almost happy for the sudden "change in pace"; it should break the monotony of his life, if not take it. Finally, he gets some active duty, but he isn't sure he's ready for it.

Gonna roll for Find/Hide, [roll0] +2 for smarts I believe.

Feirgon
2015-12-23, 08:40 PM
The sounds of screaming and shouting was nearly deafening. It became increasingly difficult to hear personal thoughts as the throngs of humanity began to charge for the exits.

A few fought against the now rising dead.

---

Billy was at first surprised at the hardness of the human skull. The bones eventually shattered, leaving behind a gory mess of brain and blood. But looking down at the now headless human body, he couldn't help but notice the gore on his shoes and pants. The bright red stains reached nearly to his knees, but his shoes were now a dark shade of red. The body did cease moving though, so he was safe for the time being. Billy also noticed others fighting against the undead, so he wasn't alone. But there were more bodies on the ground now than earlier and even more of them were standing.

A nearby one looks to be approaching Billy.

Little Time! - You have at most two actions before the creature is going to be on top of you.

---

Aayla calmly looks for safety within the chaos. As she scans the area she sees a teenager attack one of the dead bodies. She sees a woman and pull her younger sister to one of the emergency exits away from the main entrances. These two seemed to moving against the crowd, but were heading in the arguably safer direction. A few others are also heading in the same direction.

A lot of Time! - You are relatively safe at the moment, if you can continue to avoid the crowds rushing by, there is little chance you would find yourself next to one of the zombies. You do spot 8 zombies currently attacking people and there are 10 dead bodies nearby, two of which have started to move. The direction of the emergency exit is free of any zombies, but the crowds moving against you will not work in your favor.

---

Sibila holds tightly to her sister's hand and moves the both of them quickly through the crowd. When she get's to the emergency door, she is surprised to see that it is closed and no one has yet to open it. Using her momentum, Sibila moves against the crash bar and opens the door. The sudden blaring of the fire alarm is the first thing she notices and the hot midday air is the second thing she notices. As she gathers her bearings for a moment, she notices that there is no one around.

A lot of Time! - The only other people here are the ones who are behind you and following through the exit door. You see some people on the street to the north heading away from the convention center.

---

James (Evans) wasn't the only one heading in this direction, he could see a woman pulling the arm of a girl that looked to be her sister. It made moving in this direction slightly easier. However, when the two of them slammed through the emergency door, the fire alarms immediately went off. James watched as people seemed to suddenly realize there was a closer exit and started heading for it. Luckily, he was able to pull himself out of the crowd near a fire ax that was still behind glass on the wall. Having retrieved the weapon, he looks behind and notices more and more people rushing for the exit. Perhaps there was a nearby zombie scaring them toward the door, but James could see that there were far too many people heading for such a small opening.

Some Time! - James would have to move quickly and carefully if he wanted to make through the emergency exit with his ax, safely. Waiting for the hysteria to die down doesn't seem like a viable option, but he could also move against the crowd towards the main entrances.

---

(James) Walker noticed the signed replica of Strum "The Smasher" Fairfield's weapon: a magical bat. By now, everyone had left the comic stall and had rushed for the nearby exits, so there was no one nearby to watch Walker take the weapon off the wall. The item was for sale for $750. Even if it was signed by the original artist, that was a bit expensive for such a collector's item. It lacked the magical powers that "The Smasher" wielded, but he couldn't help but think that, given the current situation, the value of the item was priceless.

A lot of Time! - There is nether crowd nor zombie near you. You could continue to look for other useful items but the number of dead bodies outside is only going to increase. In fact you do see a couple of dead bodies near the outside doors closest to the stall, but no nearby zombies. The bodies look to be still for the moment.

Ilena
2015-12-23, 09:35 PM
Debating for half a second, looking at the crowds moving for the front .... no ... best to get away from the crowds, room to move .... having looked around, now its time to act, she tries to get to the emergency exit through the safest path around any zombies or bodies, doing her best to get through the crowd of rushing people sticking out of the biggest pits of crushing humanity.

AngryCyc
2015-12-23, 11:22 PM
Billy hears an emergency fire escape alarm start to go off somewhere. As he notices more and more
Zombies starting to get up, he quickly abandons his strategy and runs for it, moving into a crowd that is now starting to form around the little escape.

EvilCookie
2015-12-24, 11:01 AM
James Evans

"This axe will certanly be useful, but I'm not sticking around to use it, thats for sure"-James muttered, and rushed towards the door. "No need to run, don't want to trip and fall, I've seen enough horror movies to know that running gets you killed"
"I better keep the axe near, don't want to get it snatched. Out of sight, out of mind Jenny always said" he said, hiding the axe under his jacket and picking up the pace.

RadioDask
2015-12-24, 02:08 PM
Walker:

750 dollars? No wonder they call them cons. He takes the bat, gives it a test swing, and starts to jog towards an exit with less zombies around it and head outside. If he runs into any of the dead, he'll just sprint past them or shove them away with the bat if there's nowhere to run.

I guess since I have 4 actions, I'll just spend 2 of them to succeed in running away? I think that's correct anyway.

Elbeyon
2015-12-24, 10:45 PM
Sibila

They move farther away from the building, outside of trampling distance. Sibila loosens her grip till her sister hesitantly let's go. Both her hands cover her eyes and cries a stressed, "Oh god." Wiping her teary eyes downwards she turns to give a tight hug to her sister.

"Let's get out of here." Over her sister's shoulder she looks out towards the city before giving up the hug. Her head sweeps back and forth as she searches for a safe path. "Let's go to the hotel. To our car at least." Once she thinks she finds the safest path she'll start running alongside her sister. Letting the younger one take the lead if they have to go single file.

Feirgon
2015-12-30, 12:57 PM
It seems that with each passing moment, more people find their end by the hands of these godless creatures. Their numbers only seem to grow as more and more people become aware of the situation.

At this rate, soon there will just as many of them as there are living people.

---

As Aayla tries to push her way through the crowd she sees a small opening that would allow her to get out of the building, but doing so will probably hurt. Otherwise, she will have to contend with the approaching zombies.

Result from previous turn: Aayla can attempt to leave the building, but will risk getting hurt by doing so (or can spend an SP to succeed).

Otherwise, Some Time! - There are zombies approaching from behind, though they seem to be approaching other people.

---

Billy's attempt to push through the crowd fails as he notices the nearby zombie getting closer.

Result from previous turn: Billy failed to make any progress, but he can spend an SP to take some damage making through the exit.

Otherwise, No Time! - The nearby zombie is about to grab you!

---

James carefully makes it out of the emergency exit and can see that he is in relative safety. However, the mass of people behind him is evidence of some impending doom.

A lot of Time! - James is outside the western emergency exit of the convention center. Throngs of people are heading west, away from the center.

---

Walker cautiously and quietly makes it out of the front exit. Outside he is greeted by a grizzly sight. Bodies are strewn about on the street below and all along the steps up to the building behind him. Out of the corner of his eye, he catches some movement. It suddenly comes to Walker's attention that he is the only "living" creature in the vicinity and it seems some nearby zombies are "aware" of this.

Little Time! - Two zombies are approaching from opposite sides and dead bodies are all around.

---

Sibila and her sister head toward the street to the north. Many people are running to the west, away from the convention center. The two are about to reach the road when they see a woman, looking over shoulder toward the center, runs into a zombie that appeared out of a nearby alleyway. She falls and is the zombie soon begins tearing into her flesh as she screams for help.

Some Time! - People aren't paying attention as they are fleeing down the road. And it seems the zombies are coming from multiple directions. The fastest way to the hotel is through the alleyway that the zombie appeared from as the hotel is one block away. Otherwise, you will need to join the crowds and run to the west and then take the next street north before heading east down the following road.

---

Please let me know how much time you are using when taking an action. If you are using only one piece of time, include a 2d6 dice roll. If you are ensuring a successful action by taking twice as long, you do not need to include a dice roll.

AngryCyc
2015-12-30, 02:00 PM
Billy knows that deep down, he is special. He is the star of the story, not some side-character. Fate would not let him down. These were his thoughts as he watched others die around him, and as he turned his full body to face the incoming zombie. The star doesn't run away. The star fights and succeeds!

Billy clenched his fist and took one step back, before lunging forwards and throwing his whole body weight into one big punch right to the zombies face! He yells a weak and feeble "HYAH" as he does.

Stupid billy makes a stupid attack with his one action.

[roll0] and I GUESS he will use 1 SP to bump the results up one. Because at least he might die somewhat heroically.

Ilena
2015-12-30, 03:37 PM
Aalya continues her push in getting out of the building, doing her best to not be hurt in the process (I will use 1 SP to make sure im ok) (going to use 2 actions for that) (assuming i make it out) Pausing for a few moments to catch her breath and get her barings she looks around for the best escape route, preferablly completely away from zombies (1 action)

RadioDask
2015-12-31, 01:15 AM
Trapped between threats, Walker bobs a bit between his feet, and moves for the closer of the two zombies, swinging for the side of its head.

I'm not sure that any occupations or skills would apply here. 2d6 -1 May my invisible forum dice bring me luck/not death... Great, preview post remove the code. Why? Why is this so hard Radio? Can't you type the text directly off the Dice Roller page? No?

RadioDask
2015-12-31, 01:21 AM
:|
Worth a shot at fixing the roll function I guess [roll0] with a -1 for a total of 10

Elbeyon
2015-12-31, 04:09 AM
Sibila

One block or three. A hoard of humans down an unknown path or a known path with a single(?) zombie. She steels herself and looks to her sister as if she should do the same. A kind of understanding about the path in front of them in Sibila's eyes. She crosses the street, checking on the threatening humans, and her hopefully following sister.

Straight on from the ally, she looks down it. Seeing if there are more... threats. If their aren't any other obvious threats besides the one directly in front of her she'll move forward. She'll gain some momentum and put her foot right into the side of the eating zombie's head. Hopefully putting an end to it before anything starts. If it... dies she'll continue down the path, cautious of any unknown dangers.

2/3
Auto succeed fight melee (2)

From the overview example this looks like it'll end one zombie?

Did I declare my actions right? She'll ready to fight or defend an attack while moving down the ally.

EvilCookie
2016-01-01, 11:33 AM
James Evans

James looked around, specifically towards the roads. He had hoped that if he was among the first to leave the center, the roads wouldnt be full of cars.

Seeing the roads not full he rushed towards his car as fast as he could.

2 actions on running, if there is a single zombie along the way 2 actions on whacking it, or if there is a group on zombies 2 actions on sneaking around them

(If the roads are mostly empty ignore the bottom part of the post)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Seeing the roads already filled with cars, he ran North, away from the crowds, and following the two sisters he had seen earlier.

2 actions on running, and if there are no obstacles i would like to spend 2 more actions on running if that is possible?

Feirgon
2016-01-08, 02:38 AM
As the attendees began spilling out of the center, it became increasing clear that this was not a localized event. Undead seemed to be coming from every direction within the city and as more chaos spilled into the streets, the more of these creatures seemed to appear.

---

The zombie's neck snaps as Billy places a well placed hit at the creatures lower right jaw. But his momentum carried him forward as the creature fell and Billy found himself on top of the the twice dead creature.

A nearby zombie noticed Billy's shout as it is now approaching from his left.

Little Time! - The nearest exit is behind him, but it is currently jam packed with people trying to escape. The main entrances are in front of him, but there are now quite a few zombies in the way.

---

Having finally left the convention center, Aalya takes some time to assess the situation. Behind her is the emergency exit that is too small for the many that wish to leave through it. Ahead of her is an open field that is probably used by the convention center for outdoor demonstrations and the like. Opposite the field is the nearest hotel. (It's the priciest one due to its proximity to the convention center and bay.) To her left is the bay, people seem to be running out of the convention even there. To her right is the street, which is full of screaming people running away from the center. Aayla can spot a few people running both away and toward the alleyways between the buildings on the opposite side of the street.

A Lot of Time! - The crowd behind seems to the biggest threat at the moment, but each person seems more interested in their own survival than than about anything else.

---

Walker adeptly removes the head of the zombie to his left. The impact is surprisingly softer than he had anticipated. As such, the more or less exploded away from the bat onto the stairs and glass doors of the convention center. The one to Walker's right moves closer.

No Time! - The zombie to Walker's right is almost on top of him.

---

Sibila's well placed boot smashes through the skull of the feasting zombie. The gore clings to her shoe as she pulls it away. Trying not to pause too long, the two sisters prepare to enter the alleyway. However, the recently deceased female grabs Sibila's sister's ankle. The girl lets out a scream as she tries to pull her leg free.

No Time! - The human that had just died is no grabbing onto Sibilia's sister and looks to be attempting to pull her down.

---

James sees only people panicked and running down the street. So he deftly hurries through the throngs of people to get to the street. His car is parked on the fifth floor in the parking garage across the street, but as he looks he sees that he isn't the only one to think to go for a car. The base of the stairs leading up look to be occupied by at least three feasting zombies with at least one unfortunate individual beneath them. The ramp in looks to be clear for the moment, but James can hear car alarms and horns going off from inside the garage.

Some Time! - There are no immediate threats, but as more and more people pass by, more likely will a zombie be following behind them.

---

Being in the center of the convention was nice as it offered Zenko the ability to see all the different showings without having to go very far. Which was nice, since his costume was a bit cumbersome. At his table, he provided both autographs and photo ops. The day seemed to be going well, when Zenko noticed that there was some commotion coming from the north entrance. And the people running away from that area also proved to be a bit of a concern. Though, it seemed many around him were unaware of any situation.

This is a non-critical situation. For the time being, Zenko can do as he pleases.

---

Drake was enjoying some lunch with some people from Europe, some of whom also spoke German. The convention center's eatery was a bit pricey, but it was hard to pass up on the convenience. It helped that there others with whom drake could share lunch. About half way through his meal, however, Drake and his friends could hear screaming coming from the main entrance area. Other people in the dining area also noticed as the noise level in the cafeteria diminished quickly.

This is a non-critical situation. For the time being, Drake can do as he pleases.

---

Lee was in the middle of heated discussion discussing the merits and value of the original Burton Batman versus the modern Nolan Batman. The man with whom he was arguing was dressed as the original Joker. The two had been at it for nearly an hour when an incoherent young male tried to push pass both of them, tripped, and fell to the ground. Before either could say anything to the interrupter, he quickly got back to his feet, pointed toward the main entrance and said, "Zombies! Run!" The young man then continued running to the south entrances.

This is a non-critical situation. For the time being, Lee can do as he pleases.

SchwhatNow
2016-01-08, 11:00 AM
Zenko Osugawa

Zenko, noticing the commotion, excuses himself from his table for a moment.
He briskly walks over to grab the attention of the nearby security for the tables and points their attention to the people running in the distance. He asks a few of them to make sure everything is ok as he is concerned for their safety.

Making sure not to raise alarm needlessly, he then returns to his table and continues interacting with the people there. He throws glances in that direction when he is able to, in an attempt to see what had happened.

AngryCyc
2016-01-08, 12:22 PM
Billy has it all figured out. See the zombies aren't attacking the dead, only the living. Billy is completely confident that this means a clever boy like himself could easily out smart these zombies.

As he re-kills the zombie he punched, he feels himself falling over onto it. He attempts to grab on to it in a very specific manor. He grabs the arms and neck of the Zombie as it falls. He pulls the face towards his face. He wraps its arms around him. He utters the most guttural scream he can.

Billy attempts to look like the zombie has attacked him. As his body hits the ground with the zombie, he tries to wriggle and twist so that he ends up underneath the zombie.

Two actions. 1, attempting to manipulate the dead zombie to look like it attacks Billy. [roll0]

2, to hide underneath the body of the dead zombie, preferably covered in blood and goo. [roll1] and let's bump this hide check up on result with my last SP.

That's right. Billy's trying to hide amongst the Zombs! Tell me how this could possibly end well for him??

RadioDask
2016-01-08, 12:36 PM
Walker will turn tail and flee past where the zombie he killed was, running for the relative safety of any nearby open ground where he can better maneuver/escape.

[roll0] Don't think any talents or occupations apply here.

Gabrosin
2016-01-09, 03:58 AM
Lee looks at the young man curiously. He's used to weird occurrences at conventions like this... but the man looked genuinely terrified. Zombies aren't real, he thinks to himself. But maybe something else is going on. He looks around for anything useful nearby, just in case.

Lee would like to Examine the Situation. He's listening for shouts or anything that might help him understand what the young man was afraid of. He's also looking for weapons, including anything heavy he can swing, like an axe or baseball bat or the like. He's also going to move closer to the exit that the man took as he looks and listens.

I was unclear on whether I would need to roll for this action, since he isn't in a critical situation.

Elbeyon
2016-01-09, 06:08 AM
Sibila

She jerks around in horror. Her blood curdling at the scream's familiarity. "Oh ****! Don't let her bite you!" She pivots, dashes forward, and pivots again pointing her heel towards the mark. A spring in her knees, she pulls a turn side kick out of her repertoire. It's not something she'd focus on in her self-defense class, but she's defending another body. Not her own.

Fight Melee [roll0]

I'd suggest both Occupation: Personal Trainer & Talent: Martial Arts apply

Ilena
2016-01-10, 04:31 AM
Aayla runs out into the field, digging her phone out of her costume and dials 911, trying to get through. (if it comes up as busy or if she cant get through she will call her mom after) She also starts heading in the direction of her hotel as thats where her car is.

How far away is my hotel?

Feirgon
2016-01-15, 07:23 PM
"Why?! Why is this happening?!"

A mother, kneeling on the sidewalk, wails as she holds her dead child in her arms.

A moment later, the child reawakens and bites her in the throat.

---

Billy was rather unsuccessful at convincing anyone that he was falling down because of an attack. And if anyone else had cared or wasn't considered with their own well being, they may very well have ridiculed him for his poor acting.

However, it is abundantly clear that no one is paying attention to Billy or anything he is doing. In fact, not even the zombies seem to notice him. This does fill Billy with a sense of safety for the moment. But that moment seems to fade as he watches the nearby crowd of people decide that the emergency door is no longer a viable option.

The mass of humanity has now decided to go out the front doors, which just happen to be on the opposite side of Billy.

Little Time! - Billy can choose to lay here and hope he doesn't get trampled or join the stampede. Luckily, most people are trying very hard to avoid the bodies on the ground, but with so many people, there is only so much floor. Regardless, the zombies are suddenly less of an issue to Billy in his current state.

---

Walker trips over the body he had just beheaded as he attempts to flee from the nearest zombie.

Walker can choose to take damage from falling down the stairs, lose his bat, or fail to run away and have a zombie in his face (not instant death, but negatives to all actions while it tries to eat him)

---

Sibila snaps the zombie's arm in half at the elbow. Her sister is now free from the creature's grip, but now it starts to stand.

Little Time! - The creature is close, but it is getting to its feet very slowly. The alleyway is still behind Sibila and her sister, with unknown dangers within.

---

Aayla's hotel isn't close, but it is in walking distance. Being a farm girl, she didn't see the need to pay through the nose for luxury or convenience. Plus, she enjoyed walking to and from the convention center to experience some of the "city life".

All of this, in retrospect, seems much less important as she hears her phone gives her the generic message, "We are unable to connect your call as dialed. Please hang up and try again."

Lots of Time! - Aayla's hotel is roughly 5 blocks away. Two blocks forward, turn right, then three blocks into the city. People are still running away from the convention center and more dead bodies are filling the streets. Some of those dead bodies are also moving.

---

Zenko watches as the guards approach the area, but is surprised when a large number of individuals push past them and start heading for the southern exits. Everyone nearby stops what they are doing as they become aware of the commotion. A moment later, the fire alarm begins to sound.

Whatever decorum once existed in this place is quickly replaced with mass hysteria. Of note are the few who look to be taking advantage the situation. People began taking items away from vendors and running for the exits. Just then, you notice your sword.

It was difficult to sit with it on, so you removed it and placed against the table at which you sat. Unfortunately, a nearby kid seems to be moving toward it.

No Time! - Some juvenile is about to reach your sword and, presumably, run off with it.

---

Lee spots a few useful "weapons" most easily accessible is crowbar as part of one of the nearby displays. Supposedly used to open the crates of "goodies" from some first person shooter game. Unfortunately, there are people nearby and they would probably view you as some kind of thief if you were to take it in front of them.

However, most thoughts switch gears as a massive throng of people begin running down the corridor in which you stand. The sight is soon followed by the sound of a fire alarm.

Little Time! - The crowd will take you with it, if you don't act. Getting the crowbar may be a calculated risk at this point. Though, you can choose to muscle your way past the people nearby or quickly grab and then run for it.

---

Whenever your status is "Continuation", it means your previous action is still being determined usually due to a Partial Success. As soon as you respond with your chosen action, I will make an immediate response IC of your following situation.

In the future, I will try to do the continuations in between these major posts as opposed to apart of them.

Gabrosin
2016-01-15, 08:56 PM
Lee realizes that something is terribly wrong, with so many people racing towards the exit and the building's alarm starting to blare. He forces his way to the table and grabs the crowbar securely, bracing himself against the flood of humanity. He lets out a primal yell, distorted by the Bane mask around his face, hoping to encourage people to divert around him. With the crowbar secured, he joins the throng heading for the exit, hoping to get out into the street.

Rolling a strength check for Lee to muscle his way to the crowbar and hang onto it as the throng arrives. If he retains a further action, he moves toward the exit.

Strength: [roll0]

SchwhatNow
2016-01-16, 09:21 AM
Zenko Osugawa

His sword. He had forgotten all about his sword.
He usually didn't bring it to cons because it was real metal and typically not allowed in the building. He couldn't remember if the security had looked the other way because of his status or if they hadn't noticed it since he was very careful not to draw it, but he brought it to try and make his best impression. It was his first con in America, though not his first visit to the states.

It was real, and it was valuable. Though maybe not all that sharp at the moment. No way was he going to let someone take it without a fight. Trying to use his speed to beat the kid to his blade, he dashes towards the table.

Zenko is trying to use Quickness to reach his blade before the kid, or anyone else can.
[roll0]

RadioDask
2016-01-16, 12:56 PM
Turning tail, Walker was surprised, and admittedly a little ashamed, when he began tumbling across the floor, separated from his weapon. Now out of reach, the bat was sent rolling away by its landing.

Walker will scurry to his feet and continue to run, abandoning his bat (So what now? Do I re-roll keeping in mind the lack of bat? Do I lose the bat and succeed? Or perhaps something else entirely? Here is a roll just in case; [roll0] no applicable occupations or talents )

AngryCyc
2016-01-16, 04:51 PM
With no indication that his plan had not succeeded perfectly, Billy goes limp as a dead fish. He is quite sure his disguise is working flawlessly so he closes his eyes and catches his breath, waiting for some sounds to give some indication that the situation has changed any.

As the crowd starts to move towards him, he makes no change.

Ilena
2016-01-16, 06:18 PM
Cursing the phone, she puts it away and starts heading towards her hotel room, and her car with plans of trying to get out of the city and get home.

Elbeyon
2016-01-18, 11:10 AM
Sibila digs her foot into the broken zombie's head.

I'll spend my two actions to auto succeed on melee attack.

Feirgon
2016-01-18, 05:28 PM
Walker, having lost his bat finds himself in a small opening in the street. Nearby people are fighting for their lives while others are being consumed by the undead. He sees most people running away from the convention center, a few are heading into the parking garage across the street. Behind him, Walker can see the previous zombie approaching along with two others.

Little Time! - There is chaos all around him and there are some zombies approaching from behind. The street he is on goes East-West and Walker is facing in the westerly direction.

---

As Lee pushes past one of the stall attendants, the person reflexively pushes back and Lee starts to lose his footing.

Lee can choose to keep the crowbar and end up on the ground as the stampede approaches or he can forget it and stay standing.

Gabrosin
2016-01-18, 10:31 PM
Lee stumbles at the unexpected resistance, dropping to one knee as the flood of people arrives. He maintains his grip on the crowbar even as he loses his footing. Bracing himself against the wave of people, he lets out a loud roar, hoping to divert people around him as he pushes back to his feet. If he succeeds in regaining his footing, he joins the tide trying to make it out the exits.

RadioDask
2016-01-20, 11:38 PM
Walker quickly realizes that he must become situated and organize himself before he is swept away in adrenaline and panic. The parking garage looks suitable; tall, open, and other than the other fleeing people, relatively empty. Being around other people might be the only route to real survival, despite the unpleasantness he associates with it. He sets off for the entrance as well, and, assuming a lack of opposition or other events, will head for the top of the structure.

Feirgon
2016-01-27, 09:03 PM
The chaos engulfing this area was deafening, to the point that most could barely take the time to think. If they could take a moment, they may begin to wonder where all the emergency vehicles and their personnel are. Or, wonder why something like this would, seemingly, happen without even a word of warning to anyone.

But those are thoughts for another time. As it stands, survival is the primary thought for everyone.

---

The kid quickly runs away as Zenko reaches his sword first. A few fights start to break out nearby, specifically around the kiosks with highly sought after memorabilia. Perhaps more people are emboldened with the absence of the guards whom had been nearby but a moment ago. Despite being armed and armored, Zenko can feel a deep sense of insecurity in the situation.

A man nearby shouts for help as he wrestles on the ground with a grown man trying to forcibly take a comic protected by a hard plastic case.

Little Time! - Zenko is in the middle of a giant scrum. He finds himself unmolested, but at any moment someone could think him a target and accost him without warning. Many people are running for the southern exits, but some are actively fighting these thieves. Regardless, if there truly is a fire, there exists a greater threat than these ne'er-do-wells.

---

Most of the people avoid the bodies on the ground, which leaves Billy relatively safe. However, the numbers are far too high and many people end up tripping on the bodies or even being grappled by one of the many zombies in the area. Billy experiences a painful kick to his right foot as terrified man trips over him and tumbles toward the front doors.

Damage! - Roll Fit -0 to see how injured Billy is
No Time! - There is a dead zombie on top of Billy and people are rushing past him without regard for his presence. If he wanted to be unnoticed, he is being very successful. Along that vein, there are no zombies threatening Billy.

---

As Aayla begins for the street, she sees two women, probably sisters, fighting some of these undead people. Surprisingly, the older one seems to be quite good at fighting, however, it looks like more zombies are approaching them.

Also, the streets are littered with the dead and the undead. Looking over her right shoulder, she sees a dead body get up and begin moving toward her.

Little Time! - Luckily there is some space between you and the now risen zombie. In front of you are two zombies with their backs to you and they are approaching the sisters.

---

It's not something she has felt before; the skull of a human being shattering at the base of her foot. If not for the intense adrenaline, Sibila might find time to be desturbed by what she had just done. But her thoughts are quickly broken as her sister lets out another scream. Looking up, Sibila sees two zombies approaching from the direction of the convention center and one coming from out of the alleyway.

No Time! - Sibila has zombies on two sides of her, to the north (alleyway) and to the east (back to the convention center). Unfortunately, the one coming out of the alleyway is very close.

---

Lee finds himself clutching a crowbar while on the ground. The coming stampede is now closer than ever. They are full of their own screams, drowning out Lee's shout.

No Time! - The crowd is almost on top of Lee. The nearby wall may provide some protection, if Lee isn't sure he will be able to get up in time.

--

Walker carefully avoids the nearby feasting zombies as well as the many people rushing in different directions than him. When he finally reaches the garage, he finds the cacophony from within to be nearly deafening. Car alarms are going off and every shout and scream echos wildly off the concrete walls. As he enters the shade of the garage, his eyes adjust to see many people dying and fighting the many zombies that have followed them. Much like the zombies following Walker at this very moment.

In one of the floors above, tires screech before a loud crash and another car alarm goes off.

No Time! - The zombies behind Walker are catching up. In front of him are rows of cars with people fighting zombies in between the cars. The road behind him is full of zombies with at least three following Walker.

---

Craig was happily plying his trade when some kid brushed past him distracting his marks. He wanted to shout some angry remarks, but the fire alarm went off before he could react. Being next to the southern exits (the ones with fewer guards), meant that many people would begin moving this way. While he did see many begin to head for the exits, including his tiny audience, he also saw some people taking advantage of the situation.

This is a non-critical situation, so Craig can do as he pleases.

Gabrosin
2016-01-27, 10:12 PM
Lee half-rolls, half-lunges for the cover of the nearby wall so that he can get to his feet safely without being trampled. He will then attempt to stand and see if he can merge into the crowd and push his way out of the building.

[roll0]

SchwhatNow
2016-01-28, 01:29 PM
Zenko Osugawa

Grabbing his sword Zenko quickly attaches it around his waist with the edge facing up. He slides the blade out just enough to see the metal and sighs a brief expression of relief. Then the chaos around him begins to sink in.

He shakes his head and begins to move quickly to the southern exits to join the crowd, keeping his left hand securely gripped on the hilt of his blade. As much as he dislikes seeing the people stealing and causing chaos, he isn't about to stick around if the building is on fire... or worse.

Zenko is spending two actions to guarantee success in moving quickly towards the southern exit.

At a pace somewhat between jogging and full running. Moving quickly but also trying to be careful not to run down anyone else or lose his footing in the mess.

AngryCyc
2016-01-28, 06:17 PM
[roll0]

Billy, proud of the (relative) success of his plan, continues to hide. As the man trips over his foot though, Billy bites his lip to keep from crying out in pain. He vindictively thrusts his foot upwards though to catch the man unaware. He attempts to cause the man to trip harder than he otherwise would have.

Trip attempt? Heh [roll1]

Feirgon
2016-01-29, 11:36 AM
Billy is sure he can make the man take a terrible fall. But his already weakened ankle is probably not going to be able to take the strain.

Billy can fully trip the man, making him hit the ground hard and maybe even knocking him out. But the effort will most likely break Billy's ankle.

Elbeyon
2016-01-29, 12:47 PM
She looks at her sister's leg. Everything seems fine. She taps her. "Run with me." She'll try to press forward down the ally past the closest zombie. She'll take the lead in an attempt to distract the creature to give her sister a better chance to get through.

Run (Fitness)
[roll0]
I'd guess personal trainer applies.

AngryCyc
2016-01-29, 08:56 PM
Billy yells in pain. He misjudged the trip and he feels the full weight of the man's body crush his ankle. Thankfully he sees the man fall. Hard.

Ilena
2016-01-30, 01:59 AM
Seeing the two sisters, and thinking, mmm these things are everywhere, maybe , maybe teaming up might be good.

I will take 2 actions to try to knock one zombie down to get past to the 2 sisters. (if necessary i will spend a point to garentee it but id rather save it)

Krull
2016-01-30, 08:13 PM
Muttering a curse under his breath, Craig will move against the crowd and further into the building, hoping to get a better idea of what's going on, and also trying to grab a few wallets from the people heading for the exit where he sees a chance to do so.

Feirgon
2016-02-06, 11:30 PM
Those observant to notice, could see that some of the victims where only bitten a couple of times before the zombies found a new victim. While others experienced... a much more horrifying death. While many bodies eventually reanimated, others remained still (especially those that took longer to die). But one thing was abundantly clear, the zombies ignored the (un)dead.

---

Billy's shout would have been enough to startle most people around him, however, everyone around him was currently in a frenzy for their own survival. The pain in his ankle was unfamiliar, but he could tell that there was real damage to it. Then man he had tripped lay face down on the ground and still. From Billy's vantage point, he could see that the man was bleeding from his head, but he could not see the wound that was producing the blood. Also, he could see the approaching zombie.

Billy's Quickness is permanently reduced by 1. Fit is temporarily reduced by 1.
Little Time! - Billy is underneath a doubly dead zombie. To his right is the man he tripped. A zombie is crawling toward the two. Humans are still panicking all around and running for exits.

---

Sibila pushes hard against the undead creature and as it tumbles backwards, its skull made contact with the base of nearby building and does not get up again. Of the two behind her, she thinks she catches a glimpse of one falling at the hands of another person. As she enters the alleyway, her eyes adjust to the change in lighting.

Little Time! - Sibila and her sister have only one known threat, the last zombie behind them. It is close enough that it can still reach them, but the unknown of the alleyway presents a new problem. Currently, Sibila's and her sister's eyes are adjusting, to the shade.

---

Aayla pushes the zombie down from behind and breaks its neck. The zombie to her right seems to still be focused on the two that just went into the alley, so it seems she still has time. However, another zombie was able to get really close to Aayla as she took her time killing the other.

No Time! - There is a zombie to the left of Aayla. The two sisters have entered the alleyway with one zombie behind them.

---

Lee successfully gets to the wall, but it proves to be only slightly more safe than where he had been. It is not the people that prove to be dangerous, but instead the decorations nearby.

No Time! - The people passing by are caring little about the safety of those nearby as they rush for the southern exits. Right now, Lee is dealing with the exhibit pieces falling all around him.

---

Zenko is able to stay on his feet and avoid those that seem to be causing the most problems. But as he nears the doors, he makes eye contact with a guy who gives him an uneasy feeling.

No Time! - Though he escaped the chaos of the main floor, it seems that he is not alone and that there are many more people rushing for the exits. A large mass of humanity is nearly on his heals.

---

Craig is able to easily move past the thin crowd. He does spot one interesting individual that appears to be dressed as a samurai. On his hip is a sword in a scabbard. It is obvious to Craig, by the way he is holding it, that the weapon is not just for show. Unfortunately, Craig's thoughts shift as he sees a large and dense crowd approaching the nearby exits.

No Time! - There are a lot of people approaching Craig. He could probably continue forward and make it through the crowd, but the difficulty just went through the roof.

---

Brianna found herself in a tent that displayed the future trends of video gaming with respect to virtual and augmented reality. As such, there were quite a few Sword Art Online fans who were striking up friendly conversations within the tent. But when the fire alarm started going off, all the conversations stopped. At first, no one really reacted, but then Brianna watched as the attendants began putting some of the equipment in bags. The one in charge of the tent then asked everyone to calmly head for the exits, but then the loud cacophony of panic could be heard from outside the tent and as a large stampede approached the exhibit.

Little Time! - Brianna can hear the footsteps and screaming approaching. The only opening to the front will probably be soon engulfed by people rushing for the exits. The tents walls are rather thick, but they are none-the-less tent walls.

---

Bruce is in a side room on the first floor helping take fan pictures with Jackson. Jackson had promised the interview if Bruce would help at the fan meet up. Surprisingly, there were quite a few people interested in taking pictures with him as he was dressed as Ghost Rider. If not for the fire alarm going off, the day would have been boring. Quickly, but calmly, people left the side room for the nearest fire exit. Jackson approaches Bruce, "I guess we'll have to postpone that interview." With that, he walks out of the room.

This is a noncritical situation, so Bruce can do as he pleases.

Chivy
2016-02-07, 04:11 AM
'Yea, no problem.' Bruce answers Jackson before packing up most of his lenses, flashes, back up camera's and other assorted camera equipment in his bag. He'd be damned if he was going to leave his gear behind even if this place was burning down around him; it cost a fortune.

Swinging his bag across his shoulder he took his camera in hand again and limped after Jackson, ready to snap a few pictures of people leaving the con. He was a freelance news photographer after all. If it turned out to be a real fire he could probably get a few good ones and sell them to whichever paper wanted them. It wouldn't be a big story, unless the con was cancelled, but probably enough for a few hundred bucks.

Gabrosin
2016-02-07, 08:23 AM
Lee pants as the throng of people flows past him, knocking over everything in their path. He knows he can't stay down here on the ground for long. With a growl he pushes himself to his feet.

[roll0]

Once on his feet, Lee realizes that he probably won't be able to get through the panicked mob at the exit. He moves towards the nearest window large enough for him to fit through and starts breaking it with his crowbar.

AngryCyc
2016-02-07, 08:41 AM
Bill takes his time carefully dislodging himself from under his hiding spot. His ankle injury is much worse than he imagined. He gingerly takes the time to get out without injuring his ankle further before attempting to stand up and feel what his ankle can support.

SchwhatNow
2016-02-07, 04:15 PM
Zenko Osugawa

Zenko notices the well-kept man but has little time to consider anything besides getting out of the way of the crowd following in his wake. He wills himself to run as fast as he can in an attempt to beat the crowd behind him to the exits. He yells out a warning to the man about the crowd, but unfortunately due to the stress of the situation it comes out in Japanese as "Abunai!".

He has no idea what could possibly be happening right now but the panic is incredible. He doesn't want to be trapped in the building or run over by the mob if he can help it.

Zenko will be using Fitness to continue his run to the exits, trying to endure the distance without letting his costume tire him enough to slow down.
[roll0]

Factors:
-Costume would be somewhat heavy and penalize him.
-Profession (Soccer) should help him as he is used to running long distances.

If the result is less than 10, I would like to use my SP to increase the result.

Krull
2016-02-08, 07:43 AM
Upon seeing the large crowd coming towards him, Craig turns and starts to run for the exit, his curiosity about the situation being replaced by a desire to not be caught up in the mob, the idea of getting trampled or stuck behind them pressing on his mind.

Fitness roll to make a break for the exit.
[roll0]

Elbeyon
2016-02-08, 03:17 PM
Sibila

Not foolish, or perhaps brave enough to charge down alley she can't see in she has little choice but to wait. Inside she's cursing the situation. The alley is the only way forward and yet she can't take it. Backtracking would erase their progress and continue their dangerous situation. She waits. She waits and looks down the alley as her eyes adjust.

The creature behind her isn't going to do stop though. She has another fight on her hands. "Sister, keep a lookout down the alley." Her voice trails off as she can't bring herself to say her plan. Her nerves still steal, but her head swimming in confusion. She waits in the building's shade, longing to find a weapon, but the time probably isn't available. When her creeper reaches her she'll put it back on the ground.

Examine Situation (alley) I'm not sure what I'm getting here.
[roll0]

Fight Melee
[roll1]
Personal Trainer (Job) & Martial Arts (Talent)

Edit: My first partial success(?) :smalleek:

oblivion6
2016-02-11, 09:22 PM
"What's going on now?" Brianna muttered to herself, hearing the fire alarm. Not worried or panicked about the whole situation in the slightest, she calmly took a moment to determine the best way out of here, preferably before the crowds of people made it impossible to move before making her move.

Examine Situation: [roll0]

Unless seeing a simple exit out of the tent, aside from the obvious front door, Brianna is going to quickly make a bolt for the entrance, in an attempt to beat the coming gridlock

Run:[roll1]

Feirgon
2016-02-12, 04:19 PM
As Craig turns to run, he misses a step and loses his balance.

The crowd is nearly on top of Craig as he trips. He can hug the floor and hope the crowd passes without much damage, or he can fall backwards and let the crowd push him toward the exits.

Krull
2016-02-12, 05:54 PM
Stumbling, Craig falls into the crowd, not wanting to get stuck behind them hoping that he'll still be able to get out okay.

Feirgon
2016-02-13, 04:50 PM
Lee pushes himself up and avoids getting pinned by anything large or heavy. The throng of people push past him toward the southern exits. He notices that there are few viable exits around him, he is currently in a hallway with small show rooms nearby, none of those rooms have exits as most people are pushing their way out of these rooms. It would seem that the southern exits are his best option. And, if need-be, he can smash one of the large windows near the exits.

No Time! - People are pushing constantly to get by, if Lee hopes to stay in this spot he will have to push back. He could muscle his way against the crowd, toward whatever it is from which they are running, or he could move with the crowd and hope to stay on his feet.

---

Billy's leg shakes as he slow stands. The nearby zombie begins feasting on the limp body that Billy had provided it. But people are still running in all different directions in a mad bid for survival. Though no immediate threat stands out, his broken ankle will be a liability.

No Time! - Every step is excruciatingly painful, Billy must make a Fit roll whenever he moves, to see if can continue standing. The northern exits are the closest, and zombies are everywhere. Also, people are not paying much attention to where they are going.

---

Zenko is able to stay a step ahead and reaches the exits before the wave of people. Before him is St. James Bay and the midsummer's day heat with it, perhaps this outfit will be even more of a hindrance. To his left he catches a man knocking a woman over as she screams.

No Time! - The people behind Zenko seem to care very little that he is in the way. Also, won't be able to get the to woman in distress very quickly.

---

Craig is able to stay on his feet, but the crowd is now deciding where he goes. Luckily, he is able to direct himself out one of the main doors out of the facility. Unfortunately, his balance is off and the few small steps leading from the main doors down to the sidewalk look to have become a hazard.

No Time! - Craig is about to fall down a small set of steps. A few options stand out: there are nearby railings he could grab, he could tumble through the fall, or could try to grab another person.

---

A few things stand out to Brianna, she could lift the side of the tent to exit if need be, she could pocket some small piece of technology as some of the others look to be doing, or she could make haste out of the tent. She decides on exiting and is successful in staying ahead of the massive crowd of people as she reaches the exits. As she meets with the hot St. James Bay air, she sees a woman being attacked by a man.

No Time! - People are pushing their way out of the exits and seem to not care or notice the woman being attacked. Brianna could probably reach the woman if she was inclined to help.

---

Bruce easily made it out of the eastern fire exit, following Jackson but as he gets outside, he becomes aware that most people exiting from the main entrances are doing so in a less than orderly fashion. The main entrance, to the north, look to be truly chaotic and looks to have people all over the ground and others kneeling over them. To the south, he hears a woman scream as a man looks to push her down. Jackson hears this and begins running in that direction.

No Time! - Something is happening and Jackson is running towards it. If Bruce intends to stick with him, he will have to follow him. Though, he is free to stay back and view the situation from afar, in which case, the situation is not critical.

---

As Sibila's eyes adjust, she spots what looks to be a metal bar of some sort laying on the ground near her in the alley. However, this distracts her as the nearby zombie lunges at her. Unable to dodge the attack Sibila falls backwards toward the ground. She is able to keep the creature from biting her face and her head from hitting the ground. Her sister lets out a scream as she watches all of this unfold.

No Time! - There is a hungry zombie on top of Sibila, however, the metal bar is right next to her. Her sister is nearly paralyzed with fear.

Gabrosin
2016-02-13, 05:12 PM
Lee

Lee sees no problem with moving along with the crowd toward the exit. He keeps the crowbar clutched tight to his chest as he blends in with the flow of people, careful to keep his footing. When he nears the exit and the crowd begins to slow and jam up at the doors, he'll move to the nearest window large enough to fit through and smash it with the crowbar. He uses the crowbar to clear the glass from the frame as best he can, so he can get out the window without getting cut.

Elbeyon
2016-02-13, 05:46 PM
Sibila

Her fingers dig under its skin, bleeding it, as she shoves its lunges side to side. Her sister! "Run!", she says, encouraging her sister to save herself. Brows furrowed and her fangs moving around in her contorting jaw as she grunts and struggles. The attacks seem uncoordinated and forceful. A lack of intelligence behind them. She plays a gambit and throws one elbow into its neck trying to force it away momentarily. Her other hand drags with her moments, but struggles to reach the metal trash next to her. It's coolness touches her hand and all she can think about is freeing herself as her vision fades to black...

Fight Melee
[roll0]
Personal Trainer (Job) & Martial Arts (Talent)

Krull
2016-02-13, 05:49 PM
Seeing the potential fall in front of him, Craig reaches out to try and grab another member of the crowd to steady himself and keep on his feet, even if he has to send them down the stairs instead to be able to do so.

Not sure if this'd be quick or strong, but both are the same anyway.
[roll0]

SchwhatNow
2016-02-14, 04:49 AM
Zenko Osugawa

Sick of seeing all these people taking advantage of each other, Zenko decides he needs to help the woman out. Though his costume is cumbersome and hot in the sun, he has to try to make it there.

Zenko will try to make it to the woman being attacked and, in the process, get out of the way of the doors as best he can.

Fitness check [roll0]

Factors:
Cumbersome costume, -1
Summer heat on costume, -1
Profession Soccer, +1

Chivy
2016-02-17, 02:02 AM
It only takes Bruce a second before he speeds up his limping gate in persuit of Jackson. He wasn't the type to throw himself into a possibly violent situation, but taking pictures of people who were doing 'the hero thing' was his thing.
His camera was already up in his hands before he even took his first step. It's distictive click click click issueing forth as he immortalised Jackson's charge to help the woman on the ground.

[roll0] - to keep in camera range and get into the gritty action with a few nice hero making pictures.
Bruce has a limp so probably -1

Feirgon
2016-02-18, 07:38 PM
Bruce's limp slows him down enough to unsteady his shot.

Bruce can keep up with Jackson, but he won't get any good shots of Jackson's heroics. Or he can stay farther back and get some reasonably good pictures.

AngryCyc
2016-02-19, 06:56 AM
Billy attempts to start limping slowly towards the nearest exit to the north. He sort of bounces between a limp and skipping to try to figure out what works best for his foot.

[roll0]

Feirgon
2016-02-19, 11:14 AM
Zenko does his best to avoid the people as he begins to head towards the woman in distress. But a person is falling down the steps towards Zenko.

Zenko will either have to push past the person to continue making progress or he can stop and catch the person. In both cases, he will have to take his hand off of his sword, but if he decides to help the falling person, he will be less likely to lose it.

SchwhatNow
2016-02-19, 12:17 PM
Zenko Osugawa

Zenko is caught off-guard by the falling individual. He reflexively attempts to break their fall.

Zenko will attempt to use his Quickness to react fast enough to save the individual from falling and maintain his balance in the process.

[roll0]

Factors:
Cumbersome costume, -1
Summer heat, -1

oblivion6
2016-02-19, 03:20 PM
"I'm going to regret this," Brianna said and after a moments hesitation she ran towards the struggling man and woman. She didn't have any reason to help this woman but she would probably kick herself later if she didn't try to do something at least. "Hey! Leave her alone!"

[roll0]

Feirgon
2016-02-19, 04:27 PM
After Brianna shouts at the assailant, someone pushes her from behind. She loses her balance and begins falling forward.

Brianna can take advantage of the push and tackle the assailant or she can regain her footing before getting closer to help the woman.

oblivion6
2016-02-20, 12:16 AM
Brianna yelped as she was pushed from behind. This was what she got for going to help people. Taking a moment to regain her footing, she turned her attention back to the situation between the man and the woman, seeing if she could pick up any hits about what they were fighting about.

I'm going to assume trying to recover my footing is Fit? I'll just roll 2d6 and let you decide the modifiers or correct attribute.

[roll0]

Chivy
2016-02-23, 03:51 PM
Bruce curses his bum leg loudly, before silently praising his zoom lens.
He slows down enough not to disturb his shots and starts taking pictures from a distance.

[roll0]
think i get a +1 due to being a photographer here

Feirgon
2016-02-24, 03:45 PM
Lee attempts to stay upright, pushing against those that are pushing against him, but the effort proves to be futile as he misses a step and finds himself on the ground. The many people passing over him seem to care little that he is there.

Take 1 damage (-1 to Fit) and roll Fit.

No Time! - Lee is now underfoot and will be taking damage while he stays on the ground. He still has his crowbar, but it is providing little comfort to Lee's current situation.

---

Sibila successfully takes hold of the bar and makes contact with the creature's skull. It's body falls limp to the left of Sibila. She hardly has time to take a breath as she hears her sister's scream coming from deeper into the alleyway.

No Time! - Sibila now has a weapon in a hand. A piece of metal rebar, or some equivalent. But she is on the ground and her sister is some distance away from her.

---

Craig does his best to stay upright, but unfortunately his is unable to find any support around him. His hands slip as he grabs for the railing and soon finds himself falling awkwardly. Fortunately, he finds himself in the arms of a samurai.

Little Time! - Despite the chaos surrounding Craig, for the moment there is a small reprieve as he has avoided what ultimately could've been a nasty fall. He does notice that his savior is the same as he had seen earlier and that he his currently not watching his sword. Though, it is rather too large to get away with it inconspicuously.

---

Zenko had successfully caught a falling individual. However, in so doing, he found himself on the ground and no where near the lady he had set out to save. He does notice, from the corner of his eye, that another looks to have helped her. Noticing his situation, he recognizes the man he caught as the same man he had earlier shouted to in Japanese. It seems he hadn't heeded the words you had said to him.

Little Time! - Zenko could probably take his time getting to his feet as the crowds seem to be thinner outside the doors. Though he would need to move quick if he still wanted to help the woman he had seen earlier.

---

Bruce watches from a distance as he watches Jackson shoulder tackle the assailant on the woman. But something seems wrong about the guy Jackson tackled. But Jackson seems not to pay it much heed as he offers a hand to the woman on the ground.

Odd. There are three more people, two men and one woman approaching Jackson from his left. They too seem odd in much the same way as the first guy.

No Time! - Those people seem to be approaching Jackson, but Bruce would have to hurry and shout rather loud to get Jackson to notice.

---

Brianna watches as another man tackles the assailant off of the woman. She looks unhurt but is visibly shaken. The stranger offers the woman a hand as he stands over her.

Brianna notices three people approaching the helpful stranger. But something is wrong with them, they almost look dead and the seem to be covered in blood. The helpful stranger doesn't seem to notice them.

No Time! - The three dead looking people look to be going after Jackson. And people seem to be avoiding this entire area completely.

---

Billy lets out a loud cry as his ankle gives out and he falls to the ground. While on his hands an knees is spots a zombie approaching him. It seems his cry as brought him to its attention.

No Time! - A hungry zombie is approaching Billy!

SchwhatNow
2016-02-24, 06:15 PM
Zenko Osugawa

Zenko grunts as he falls to the ground with the man he saw earlier. He shakes his head and exhales in an attempt to re-center himself as he takes his time standing up. He needed to focus again and calm down.

All he had been doing so far is running, action without thought leads to despair.

Zenko will be taking his time in standing up and attempting to get a better view of what is happening around him.

I'm unsure if standing up like this will take and action or not. If he still gets another action, he will examine the situation.

Smart roll [roll0]

Gabrosin
2016-02-24, 11:55 PM
Lee

Trying to move with the flow towards the exit, Lee catches his ankle against one of the display tables. The pressure of the crowd behind him is enough to throw him to the ground, and the mass of panicking people pays him little heed, stepping over him in a race for the exits. Keeping a tight grip on his crowbar, his instincts take over and he shoves himself back to his feet.

[roll0]

Elbeyon
2016-02-25, 05:18 AM
Sibila rolls over and pushes herself up in a hurry and goes chasing after her sister. "It's safe, fall back!", she calls.

I'm just moving forward down the mystery ally. I don't think I need any rolls?

oblivion6
2016-02-27, 03:20 PM
What is going on here? Brianna thought to herself, shaking her head as she looked around. This was all so weird - was this normal at such conventions?

"Hey! You have, umm, dead people behind you!" She shouted to the stranger who had rescued the woman. Yeah. Sounded even more ridiculous out loud than it did in her head.

Krull
2016-02-27, 04:15 PM
Finding his feet beneath him, Craig takes in the scene before him, his eyes briefly lingering on the sword at the man's side, but he dismissed the thoughts of taking it, not wanting to be caught with such an inconspicuous item, or anger the man who had just saved him from a fall, instead speaking up. "Hey, thanks for catching me there. Don't suppose you'd be able to tell me what's actually going on right now, could you?"

Craig is going to examine the situation in this brief moment of respite to try and get an idea of what's going on.
Quick roll:[roll0]

AngryCyc
2016-02-29, 07:04 AM
Billy stays on the ground, but rolls onto his back so that he can face the proper way and get the most leverage behind him. 'HEY OVER HERE! Come at me you smelly zombie!" Billy yells to the incoming zombie.

He pulls his injured foot into a safe position, and arches his back, pulling his good foot into a locked-and-loaded stance. He gets ready to throw every bit of force into that foot he can as the zombie makes its way towards him!

Billy, once again, tries to fight the incoming zombie. [roll0]

Feirgon
2016-02-29, 04:44 PM
Billy's foot makes contact with the creature as it gets close, but it hits at an odd angle.

Billy can choose to successfully knock the creature away, but the act will probably injure is good ankle. Or he can save his ankle and deal with a zombie on top of him trying to eat his face.

AngryCyc
2016-03-01, 05:58 AM
Billy makes yet another good, solid, connection with the inhuman monster, bringing up brief thoughts of how he would've faired learning a martial art or maybe even taking up musical theatre and having a lovely gang of snap-dancing compadres... Before another searing wave of pain washes over the one leg that still functioned.

Chivy
2016-03-02, 09:22 AM
'Jackson, behind you!' Bruce yelled at the top of his, while hobbeling towards his friend. He didn't know what was going on, but he'd be damned if he'd let somekind of gang hurt his mealti.. friend.

No idea what would be added to this [roll0]

Elbeyon
2016-03-03, 02:30 PM
Making me roll to walk P:?

Run (Fit):
[roll0]
Personal Trainer (Job)

oblivion6
2016-03-03, 07:14 PM
Rolling to warn Jackson(Social)

[roll0]

Feirgon
2016-03-16, 06:46 PM
Zenko and Craig get to their feet and stand before each other. This is the second time they had noticed each other in this entire ordeal. Despite wishing to take in the situation around them, they couldn't help but examine the person in front of them. A nearby shout breaks the tension and they see a man fighting off three people.

No Time! - The situation is deteriorating around them quickly. More and more people are pushing their way out of the convention center and now it looks like some are now even taking the fighting into the streets. It would take one turn to get to the nearby fighting, but you would have to push your way through the chaos or nimbly dodge your way through it to help.

NOTE: You both failed to make your examining checks, so I figured that this would be the net result. Also, I think it is kind of funny :smallbiggrin:.

---

Brianna's initial warning seemed to go unheeded, but the nearby inaudible shout from Bruce got him to turn around in time to hold off the nearest of the three attackers. The woman on the ground screams and scrambles away from the three new attackers as Jackson holds them off. The make-up they are wearing is pretty realistic. They have blood on their faces and their eyes look dead. But you aren't sure why they are trying to fight him and...bite him?

No Time! - Bruce and Brianna are close enough to actually help, and though the woman is now free from her attacker, it seems now the man who helped her is in dire straits. Also, the initial attacker is now getting to his feet.

NOTE: You both partially succeeded (Bruce got a bonus for being an acquaintance of Jackson's) so the combine effort was a success.

---

Lee falls hard to the ground. The people around him don't seem to care or are unable to help. Though, some do have the courtesy to avoid stepping on him.

Lee takes -1 Fit and makes a Fit roll.

No Time! - People are all around and Lee is on the ground. This is a pretty terrible situation, but he does still have the crowbar.

---

Sibila quickly makes it down the alleyway to find her sister fending off two zombies. Her efforts look weak as she seems to be almost in tears.

No Time! - At this rate, her sister will be dead...and worse, she may become one of those things. The metal bar is still in Sibila's hand and is still covered in undead remains.

---

Billy feels a small sting in his good ankle. It isn't as bad as the other ankle. As he assesses the pain in his feet he notices the zombie that he had just knocked down, begin to crawl towards him.

Billy takes -1 Fit and makes a Fit roll.

No Time! - A crawling zombie is approaching and both of Billy's ankles are in pain. Crawling is his only probable mode of conveyance. Things are looking pretty terrible.

AngryCyc
2016-03-16, 06:58 PM
Fit [roll0]

Terrified and panicking, Billy starts to crawl, elbow by elbow, towards the nearest exit and away from the zombie. He starts crying as he does.

Chivy
2016-03-16, 07:32 PM
Bruce doesn't hessitate and moves in to support Jackson. Taking pictures was all well and good, but if three convention-geeks wanted to pick a fight with his friend, he'd at least help him even the odds.

Plus, his leg was aching and beating up on people who anoyed him always made him feel better.

going for the dangerous option of trying to beating the * out of one of the costumed freaks.
[roll0]

Gabrosin
2016-03-16, 08:31 PM
Lee

Lee groans and gets knocked to the floor again, landing hard and knocking the wind out of him. He starts to panic as the crowd continues to flow around and over him.

Fit to avoid or confirm damage: [roll0]

Weary and battered, Lee tries, again, to regain his footing and move through the crowd to the nearest window to the exit.

Strength roll to stand up and keep moving: [roll1]

SchwhatNow
2016-03-17, 04:19 PM
Zenko Osugawa

Zenko can't help but take in the man he just saved, recognizing him from earlier. He stares for a few moments unsure of what to make of the man who seems relatively calm amidst the chaos, but the sounds of fighting break him from his trance.

He replies honestly to the man, "I have no clue what is going on, but you'd better get out of here if you value your life." Before turning and dashing towards the fight, hoping he can weave through the crowd in time to help.

Zenko will be attempting to use his Quickness to dart through the crowd and avoid others while trying to reach the man who is in combat and help.

Quickness: [roll0]

Modifiers:

Heat, -1
Costume, -1
Profession Soccer, +1

For a total of -1 to the above roll.

Feirgon
2016-03-21, 04:00 PM
Bruce get's close enough to one of the people and takes a swing. However, his camera bag shifts his balance slightly.

Bruce can either successfully knock the person down, but smash his camera; or grab onto the person and pull both to the ground; or he can miss.

---

Lee spots a big enough opening that he can find his way to his feet, but his crowbar catches onto a table. As he attempts to keep his grip and his feet, another person pushes hard against him.

Lee can get to his feet and move with the crowd, but he will lose his crowbar; or he can keep holding onto the crowbar and be knocked back onto the ground.

Elbeyon
2016-03-21, 04:14 PM
Sibila

"No!" She rushes in, the bar held in both hands. She whips it upward and comes down on them with a chop.

I must have missed the update ><

Fight Melee (Strength)
[roll0]
Martial Arts (Talent), Personal Trainer (Occupation), & Metal Bar (Equipment)

oblivion6
2016-03-22, 06:43 PM
They really go all out at these cons, don't they? Brianna mused sarcastically to herself, suspecting this wasn't exactly standard practice.

Looking at the situation, she knew she had to do something. But what? She wasn't exactly fighter material. "There must be something here I can use..."

Looking around for anything Brianna might be able to use to defend herself or otherwise help against the assailants.

[roll0]

((I'm not really sure what bonus to give myself for this one, if any.))

Krull
2016-03-24, 01:16 PM
Not managing to pick up on anything other than the chaos around them, Craig will heed the man's advice and try and get away from the situation.

Not dead, sorry for being late with the post...
Fit roll to try and run away from the chaos [roll0]

Chivy
2016-03-26, 04:02 AM
Bruce drags the costumed idiot to the ground with him and away from Jackson, saving his precious camara from being smashed in what was beginning to look like a barroom brawl, without the actual fun of getting pissed in a bar first.

'Quit it moron!' Bruce bellowed at the top of his lungs, droplets of flem spewing the other man's masked face.
It only took a fraction of a second before Bruce realised the man was out of his mind and lost in somekind of cosplay haze, so he tried to leverage himself to pin the cosplayer untill security could take him away.

[roll0]

Well that's going to go sideways.

Feirgon
2016-03-28, 05:55 PM
Bruce is able to get a good hold of the nearest person and brings him down, pinned beneath him. It's at this point he notices how mindless his actions seem to be. At first it seemed like an act, but now, he is unsure what he is seeing. Scarily, the person beneath him keeps moving his head as if he wants to bite at Bruce.

No Time! - Bruce is on top of an assailant, but it is becoming unclear what this person is thinking...if he is indeed thinking. A few things are certain: he is trying to bite Bruce, he is not staying still, and he is not acknowledging anything Bruce is saying.

---

Brianne looks around and spots a tool belt. An honest-to-goodness tool belt is sitting next to a nearby park bench. Perhaps it belonged to someone's cosplay or maybe an actually handyman was around here when the alarms started and just left the belt. Regardless, there is a nice assortment of tools in the belt, including a good sized wrench. Seeing as it is not difficult to remove, Brianne finds herself equipped with a wrench.

No Time! - Brianne notices that the helpful guy is fighting off two...people(?) now that another helpful stranger has come and tackled one. But, that is still two against one and he seems to be having a difficult time of it. Also, the first one that had been attacking the lady who ran away is slowly getting up.

---

Zenko spends a lot of energy trying to get close enough to help. The sea of panicking people is constantly working against him. But when he finally approaches the scene, he is a bit surprised by what he sees. Apparently, one guy has come to help and has pulled one of the three down to the ground. A nearby girl has grabbed a large wrench. And the man is fending off two people seemingly trying to bite him.

Something in Zenko's gut tells him something is wrong about this scene.

No Time! - The man is having a difficult time fighting off the two still standing assailants. Without intervention, they will probably overwhelm him shortly.

---

Craig begins to move in the opposite direction of the samurai dressed man, but isn't careful enough. A large man in hurried panic pushes Craig and many others down to the ground as he rushes past. However, he is able to watch the large man who pushed him down. And he sees him running toward a young girl fighting off a disheveled woman. There's blood on their clothing, but Craig is unsure who's it is.

Take 0 points of Fit damage and make a Fit Roll.

No Time! - Craig is once again on the ground. There are others on the ground as well and they seem equally distressed by this. Also, more people are panicking, and running in many different directions.

---

Sibila takes a powerful swing against the two zombies and makes a clean connection with both skulls. The reverberations in the weapon speak to the shattering of skulls. Both fall down unceremoniously. Sibila's sister closes her eyes and buries her head in her sister's chest. "Make this stop! I don't want this! I just can't-" Her words are broken by her tears.

Little Time! - Sibila sees no immediate threat, but if here sister's screams attracted her attention, should could only assume it may have caught the attention of "others".

---

Billy does not get very far from the zombie. As he attempts to crawl away from the creature, it grabs his better foot. The look in its eyes is menacing.

No Time! - Billy is now in the clutches of a zombie. Fighting it will be difficult seeing as his free ankle is most likely broken.

Elbeyon
2016-03-28, 06:21 PM
Sibila

Her arms find their way around her and squeeze tight. "I don't.. I can't."

"Just make it through. Forget about what's happened. Live now." She'll forcefully rubs some tears on her sisters cheek. They blossom with a light reddening from the force. "I love you. Just, just, focus on getting through." She'll slide her hand to her sisters, and squeeze it like her hug. "We need to move. Follow me. I love you." Sibila attempts a fanged smile, but her battle warn face does little to comfort. She needs to hurry. They need to get out of her fast.

Run (Fit)
[roll0]
Personal Trainer (Occupation)

AngryCyc
2016-03-28, 09:07 PM
Billy, seconds away from death, can think of nothing to do to save his life. Except for one nagging thought in his head.

A voice inside his mind tells him that he's special, that he's always been special. He thinks back to times when things seemed to go just the way he wanted. Like once when he told his mom he wanted a new cell phone and then, without even writing to Santa, he got a new cell phone for Christmas.

In a few microseconds looking down at the zombie about to devour him, he knew. He knew. All this time he had actually been a psychic in hiding!

He focuses his thoughts, and attempts to send a mental psy blast from his minds eye to disrupt the zombie!

Rolling at a -2 on account of psychic powers not existing [roll0]

SchwhatNow
2016-03-28, 11:09 PM
Zenko Osugawa

Zenko nears the scene and clearly sees the price of the fight. These attackers aren't dissuaded by words, something isn't right with their minds. He draws his sword and mounts a charge towards the group attempting to scare off the attackers if possible, but at this point he will not hold back.

As he charges he taps into his cosplay persona, clinging to the bravery and decisiveness of a samurai in the midst of all this madness. With little rhyme or reason, he yells a battlecry as he charges "Tenno Heika Banzai!"

If the individuals do not flee at his charge, Zenko will be striking with his blade whichever enemy is an easier target. He IS trying to help the man who is struggling on the ground though and won't attack him.

Melee Attack Strong roll:[roll0]

Modifiers:
Swordplay Talent +2

I don't believe the costume itself should be applying a penalty here, but I can see the heat still making things harder for him if you feel it appropriate.
Heat -1

Chivy
2016-03-29, 03:50 PM
'That's it' Bruce muttered, his annoyance at the man-thing reaching a crescendo. He tried to do things the easy and painless way, and even if something was off, he'd knock this guy out and then use his belt to tie him up for when security finally came.

Bruce pulled back his right hand and balled it into a fist ready to smash his opponent's face.
knocking the punk out.
[roll0]

edit- bruce isn't the best dice-roller in town is he.

Krull
2016-04-04, 04:35 PM
Knocked to the ground again, Craig will try to get his feet back under him before he gets hurt in the panic, trying to find a relatively clear path out.

Fit roll for the damage: [roll0]
and another fit roll to stand up I guess? [roll1]

oblivion6
2016-04-05, 04:24 AM
Brianna

Spotting the nearby wrench Brianna hesitantly armed herself and experimentally swung it a few times. She quickly made up her mind as to what she was going to do...

"I'm going to go to jail for assaulting or even killing this man aren't I?" She asked herself as she swung the wrench as hard as she could at the man who was slowly helping himself to his feet.

Attacking the first zombie who had been knocked off its feet with the wrench, the woman's assailant.

[roll0]

Edit: Assuming it is a strength roll

Feirgon
2016-04-06, 06:54 PM
Bruce stuggles to keep the "person" from biting him. With each passing moment, he is more and more convinced that this is not just an act and that the crazed look in this man's face does not reveal any signs of sanity. And as Bruce readies raises his fist, its head lunges forward and nearly gets a bite on Bruce's arm. Except, Zenko's blade appears from the side and pins the person back down to the ground.

Zenko had never experienced holding a blade that entered the flesh of another living human being. And the sensation as the blade hit the bone reverberated all the way back into his spine. But adrenaline pushed much of these feelings to the side.

For a moment, both Bruce and Zenko look down at the person in silent horror as he seemed to ignore the deep wound and blade in his right shoulder. And it continued to lunge forward trying to bite and claw at Bruce.

Nearby, Jackson does his best to fight off the two creatures, but he only able to effectively hold off one, as the other attempts to bite into Jackson's left arm. Luckily, he is wearing a leather coat.

No Time! - Bruce has a mostly pinned down person-who-doesn't-feel-pain-and-wants-to-eat-him (there is probably a shorter word for something like this...) beneath him and Zenko is holding a sword in the aforementioned individual. Nearby, Jackson looks to be losing ground to his two assailants.

---

Brianna makes contact with the person's head and they fly away from the hit. The strike was good, but Brianna had held back the swing, fearing the repercussions from her actions. However, the man slowly began to get up, despite the hit. And as he turn to face Brianna, she could see that his face was somewhat damaged. But he seemed to show no signs of pain and the wound showed no signs of bleeding.

No Time! - The person the Brianna just hit looks more undead than he did before and is still trying to get up. However, it looks to be more focused on Brianna now. Also, the helpful man looks to still be having trouble but he is still standing.

---

Craig banged his knee pretty hard on the pavement, but he was able to stand up without help. He could feel that his speed would be reduced with the injury and he would just need some time to fully heal. But for now, it hurt enough to slow him down.

As Craig stands up, he spots the large man that pushed him over fighting a woman who is covered in blood. At their feet is a motionless girl covered in blood.

No Time! - Craig won't be able to move as fast and there is still a lot of chaos around him. As it seems, people are now fighting each other rather violently and running in random directions.

---

Sibila rushed blindly into the street with her sister in tow. Their hotel was not much farther away. If she didn't have to keep her own sister moving she probably would've made it to the doors by now. This street seems only slightly more calm than the previous street, but even here she can see bodies on the ground and zombies feasting on the recently dead.

No Time! - Danger could be lurking behind any of these dark corners. Sibila's sister continues to cry, but holds tightly onto Sibila's free hand.

---

Billy stares intently on the creature grabbing his leg. For a moment, the creature pauses. Until it swings it's other hand up onto Billy's torso.

While his denim add been strong enough to keep it from scratching his skin, his cotton shirt was not. Blood trickles out of the wound on Billy's lower abdomen.

Billy takes -1 Fit and makes a Fit roll

No Time! - The zombie is now on top of Billy and he cannot attempt to move away without first removing the undead creature from his person.

AngryCyc
2016-04-06, 07:37 PM
Fit [roll0]

Billy cries. Billy cries and screams for help. He shields his face with his hands, foolishly leaving his abdomen completely exposed.

SchwhatNow
2016-04-07, 11:33 AM
Zenko Osugawa

Zenko can't help but shudder inside, having attacked another human being was never something he could consider in his nature. Yet here he was, blade embedded in what could only be considered a human at one point.

"I can't make sense of this in the moment. But I can't leave these people to their fate." He thinks to himself as he views the person ignoring the blade, ignoring the pain, and mindlessly trying to attack even still.

Whatever the repercussions of his actions may be in the future, he has to accept them. Be he also has to brush these things aside for now, and just do what he can. He can't hold back. They may have been human, but now they are twisted and wrong. Maybe it will damn him to kill them, but his adrenaline pushes these worries back.

"Get back, this must be done. I will accept the responsibility." Zenko steps his right foot onto the person his blade has pierced and attempts to push it down just a bit. Simultaneously he withdraws his sword from its shoulder and attempts to sweep the blade up and along the neck in a quick slashing motion. Hopefully decapitating the being in a single stroke.

Zenko is making a melee attack on the zombie to attempt to finish it off for good.

[roll0]

Modifiers:
Heat with costume -1

Talent (Swordplay) +2

Chivy
2016-04-12, 09:14 AM
Bruce was horified when the Samurai cosplayer's blade pinned the psychotic man to the ground.
When the man didn't react and kept struggling, cutting the hole in his shoulder even more, the photographer could do nothing more but look in horror and try to prevent the whacked out zombie cosplayer from sinking his teeth into his flesh.
Then when the samurai stamped down on the zombie cosplayer's chest, telling bruce to 'get back', he instinctively got away from both crazy people.
"Let them sort themselves out" he thought, then quickly looked around. If he was going to help Jackson he'd need something with some more punch than his fists.
Looking for anything to help/assessing the situation - [roll0]

Krull
2016-04-12, 09:30 AM
Craig watched the two fight, wanting to walk away and not get involved, but the unmoving body of the girl on the floor proved to be too hard to just ignore. Cursing himself under his breath, he started to make his way over two the two people fighting, calling out to them. "Hey, what the hell are you guys doing? People are getting seriously hurt here, you need to calm down!"

Rolling social for attempted diplomacy:
[roll0]

Elbeyon
2016-04-12, 10:24 AM
Sibila

Finally. The duo reach another street. She motions her sister back and steps into the ally after her slight encouragement. A chance to catch her breath. Resettle.

A tight squeeze to her sisters hand. She ducks her head out to take a look around before resting farther. Retreating back.

"Are you ok?" She looks back for a visual as well as an audible answer. "Say something please. I need to know you're alright."

She peers slightly into the street behind her wall of cover. Taking a look at how to take their next move. Taking a break as long as seemed safe. Wanting to know that her sister is going to be ok.

Examine Situation
[roll0]

oblivion6
2016-04-13, 11:08 PM
"Wh- what the hell?" Brianna stammered, unconsciously stepping backwards after the man she had just hit recovered like nothing had happened.

Okay then. No more Ms. nice Brianna she thought to herself after a second to compose herself. Clearly something more was going on here and this man was now coming after her. Taking a deep breath she took another swing.

[roll0]

Feirgon
2016-05-20, 08:36 PM
Bruce's attempt to look around is suddenly halted by the sight of Zenko's blade removing the head of the person on the ground. However, much to both of their dismays, the head continues to attempt to chomp at the two of them.

Behind the two men, Jackson knocks down one of the two but is then brought down to ground by the other. He let's out a shout as he falls to the ground.

No Time! - There is a headless zombie before both Bruce and Zenko. Right next to them is a prone zombie now moving towards Jackson's right leg. Jackson is now pinned beneath the other zombie and is doing relatively well at keeping the creature from biting him.

Also, though not 100% versed in comic book culture, but Bruce is probably close to the thought that these are zombies. Whereas Zenko probably thinks it, but is having a hard time believing it.

---

Craig's shout is enough to distract the large man fighting the woman, but she seems to give Craig no heed as she takes a big bite into the right side of the man's neck. The man let's out a gurgled shout as he falls to the ground. The woman proceeds to swallow the bite, kneels down next to the man, and begins tearing into his abdomen with her bare hands.

No Time! - Craig isn't sure why cannibalism is sudden a thing, but he is now watching it happen before his very eyes. The girl continues to lay on the ground motionless on the ground. Also, many people seem to be running away from the scene.

Also, also, his knee still hurts.

---

Brianna readied her swing and hit the man as hard as she could. She once again made solid contact against the man's head. But this time, his head seemed to shatter by the impact. What remained of the person stopped moving and fell to the ground. Pieces of bone, skin, and hair stuck to the wrench in Brianna's hand as she stood over the body.

No Time! - Whoever or whatever Brianna hit was no longer moving. However, the gentleman she had intended to aid was now on his back with another person-thing on top of him.

---

Sibila's sister nodded cautiously to the questions. Her lower jaw was still quivering, so speech was probably not an option. Sibila sees that the path to the hotel looks to be clear with no one entering or leaving the building at the moment.

No Time! - While Sibila is sure she sees no immediate threat, she is certain that someone...or something heard the screaming and shouting from just a moment ago. While they were in an open area, safety would likely not be available.

---

Billy's cries and screams suddenly turn into gurgles as the zombie tears into his waist. His body begins convulsing at the pain as blood pours into his stomach and organ cavity. With little resistance, the creature begins to feast on the bloody flesh of Billy's abdomen while he watches is excruciating horror.

Billy arches in one last convulsion, wishing but unable to scream, as his mind shuts off to end the pain.

Congratulations! You're dead!

Welcome to the after party where you get to make a new character and re-enter this horrific reality! If you wish, we will have this conversation in the OOC.

SchwhatNow
2016-05-23, 12:33 AM
Zenko Osugawa

Zenko stares at the severed head still gnashing it's teeth at him and the man he had helped. He knew that something was wrong with these people and if this sight can't confirm that, then nothing will.

The insanity of the situation sinks in and Zenko finds it hard to turn away from the sight of the head and from his own thoughts. What was happening? Better yet why had it happened? Many joked about zombies being a potential end of the world, but here he was standing in the middle of the myth with death and destruction all around him.

Zombies. He let that thought sink in for a moment before he realized that the man he had helped still had a friend nearby struggling for his life. He snapped back to and beckoned to the man "Help your friend get free, I will deal with the crawling one." before moving to swing at the crawling zombie in an attempt to keep it from reaching the trapped man.

Zenko is melee attacking the crawling zombie with his katana.

[roll0]

Total Modifiers +1

Summer heat on his costume -1
Talent: Swordplay +2