PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Squad: Gamma [IC-1]

Xepheral
2015-12-18, 09:36 PM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/5/5b/Star-Wars-Logo_Silver.png/revision/latest?cb=20151106011636

It is a time of adjustment for the Galaxy. As the Clone Wars come to an end, a vote sent through the Galactic Senate has transformed the once great Galactic Republic to the new Galactic Empire. Known only by the Jedi, however, is that the newly appointed Emperor Palpatine is also the Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious.

In response to the Jedi's knowledge, Order 66 was given, ordering every Clone Trooper to turn and destroy their Jedi Generals. Along with the destruction of the Jedi temple, the Jedi Order was all but destroyed. Thanks to the help of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jedi Master Yoda, a few Jedi have managed to escape their death or capture.

Now, these surviving Jedi have allied themselves with rebellious senators and factions, using their presence as beacons to rally enemies of the Empire and to attack Imperial forces. The Phantom Squads have been created to silence this threat once and for all...

5 BBY
The elevator doors finally swung open, signalling the arrival of the Imperial Officers to the rest of the hanger. Slowly the old officer stepped out into the hanger and made his way across the cold steel floor, walking with his head held high all the way over to the small group of men and women huddled around the small handful of protocol droids that had gathered them to the hanger earlier.

"Good, you all made it. We can begin then." The officer's cold grey eyes slowly scanned the two dozen bodies gathered around, feeling as if he was judging them all with great dissatisfaction, as the five dark clothed men and women following him stepped up beside him.

"As you have all been briefed, you are here under Lord Vader's personal recommendation, order, or mercy. You have been chosen to prove your worth to the Empire by succeeding in your appointed missions. Failure is NOT an option. As well, neither is discussion of these missions with anybody outside of your squad, or superior officers. Am I perfectly clear?"

The Officer's voice seemed to boom out from his mouth as he spoke, his tone demanding respect, as it seemed obvious he had little faith in the group's obedience to rank and authority. Without giving time for anyone to reply, the officer continued. "Now, you have all been appointed to your own squads. Each squad will be outfitted with their own ship, their own droid, and will be lead under the command of one these officer's directly. Now then..."

As the Officer lets his voice ring through the hanger, he slowly raised a datapad and begins running off a list of names, running through squads Alpha and Beta, before calling out "Gamma squad: Tachi Valentine and EB-404, followed by Volan Reecha, Zhyn Travok, Darren Korr, and Maka Gunray. Delat squad:..."

The officer continued reading off through both Gamma squad and Sigma squad, before finally lowering the datapad and returning his cold eyes back to the direction of the group. "There you are. Your droid will lead you to your ship and debrief each squad completely on their mission. Other than the missions given to you, you are to have no contact with Imperial forces, unless given explicit permission. You are not representatives of the Empire, you are not elite soldiers of the Imperial Army, you are simply tools used to bring the Empire's enemies to justice. There is no fame or glory to these missions, but you will be well paid. Now, any questions? If not, be off. I expect every team to be returned to this ship successful in two weeks."

MintyNinja
2015-12-18, 10:16 PM
As the officer's final words resounded, the pale Umbaran hosted a mildly perturbed look on his face, Oh Gadim... what have you gotten me into now? The medic chose to keep his reservations to himself, however, and spared a calculating look at the rest of his squad. A collection of fools and scoundrels, perhaps? There ought to be at least one Imperial Intelligence operative in the room, however, and everything that happened now may go into a report. Sure, they said we were Lord Vader's personal choices, but jargon and propaganda are all a part of military life. It's the keeping quiet that tipped them off, he thought. This is surely a test of loyalty: who can remain loyal to the Empire without having to report in? Well, we'll just have to see... Zhyn Travok's spun off after that as he privately tried to gauge which of his 'peers' was the secret operative.

If lead away by a squad leader, Zhyn will follow. Wasn't really clear if one of us was a leader or we have someone we're assigned to.

Ilena
2015-12-18, 10:20 PM
Following the officer as he makes his speech, Tachi awaits the finish of it, standing wearing a dark green cloak down over her head and around her body, though her legs seem to carry tight fitting leggings and laced combat boots. At the moment not much else can be seen. When her name is called, along with the others she nods to the orders as given, remembering them and with a wave of her hand saying to the droid, "Lead on." Looking to the others as they fall in to see who those will be on her crew.

Dudeons
2015-12-18, 10:22 PM
Volan Reecha
HP: 26/26
FP: 5/5
Condition: Mint

Volan stands amidst the crowd, his expression a stony glower as he looks about at the other recruits. His fists tighten near the end of the officer's speech; he clearly didn't appreciate the condescending tone. He looks at the droids, trying to see if any of them were identifying themselves as EB-404.

Thundercracker
2015-12-19, 05:52 AM
Darren Korr

"If I didn't need the credits," Darren thought to himself.

He absently flipped a lock of hair that had fallen across his face and dragged himself after his assigned officer. His knee still felt a little bit out of whack but it seemed to be supporting him well enough. Hopefully he wouldn't have to put it to the test before he was able to get a good night's sleep or two.

protheuz
2015-12-19, 06:56 AM
Maka feels angry. Angry for the death of her family, for the things she had to do since then. Mad for the life that was hers, by right, and taken from her.A turmoil amidst a still exterior. She can't even recall a time when she was calm. That she felt quiet. That she felt powerless.

As the officer calls the names she quietly and mentally notes them and adds each name to each face.

Names had power, especially when you might work with them in the future. Or they can be your competition, as per the will of the emperor. Or by the one that substituted him. That was the way of the Sith.

As the officer finishes his speech she looks around quietly one last time and follows her team leader, her mind starting to plot. To make webs upon webs. She wouldn't be defenceless again. She would take the power that is meant to be hers. But first see what they have in the team and how she could use them.

She smiles and looking at each of her friends in Gamma squad, she says "I am Maka Gunray and will be delighted to work with each and every one of you."

Xepheral
2015-12-19, 09:50 AM
The officer stands back, waiting and watching the group for any questions to arise, before finally nodding and backing up. "Very well. You all have your teams and your assignments than. Take off when ready.

As the officer turns on his heel and walks off as fast as he had arrived, one of the droids steps over towards Tachi and the rest of Gamma. "Good morning. I am EB-404. It is a pleasure to meet you. This way, please."

While pleasant, the droids voice had a much thicker metallic echo than other droids you have come across, and the shell of it's light grey body seemed covered in small dents, scrapes, and rust. Matching the other droids around it, it seemed obvious the "gifts" given to each squad was some of the cheapest the Empire could find for you.

Slowly, the droid turned back around and lead the team across the hanger to one of the waiting ships. "Here we are. One Imperial transport. Sorry about the shape of it. It may look bad, but it is certainly sturdy.

The ship the droid brings you to seems to be in similar shape to the droid itself, appearing beaten up and scratched with marks of major electrical burns across the hull. "Ready to take off when you are. EB-404 at your service.

MintyNinja
2015-12-19, 03:52 PM
His team seemed to be a strange collection. A pair of near-humans and the neimoidian in red. It would have been discouraging had their officer looked to be anything other than human. As the dinged and dented droid led them to a similarly dinged and dented ship, Zhyn felt that discouragement sidle up anyways. He didn't hold much hope, but he asked the droid anyways, "Does this... thing have a medbay?"

Ilena
2015-12-19, 04:52 PM
Boarding the "ship" more of a rust bucket, but , its fitting for this crew she thinks, running her hand along the hull, feeling the age and pain the ship has been through, mmmm it will do. Removing the hood of her cloak and turning to her crew, "Alright, I have read through your files before you arrived here, you all have lead interesting lives, now we come together for a common goal. We have been chosen by the empire for this task, and we will have to rely on each other, learn to trust each other, if we are to survive this hunt. Our enemy is dangerous, probably the most dangerous you will ever face, I know, because I have been trained in their ways, trained to hunt them, and trained to kill them." She lets that sink in for a moment, and looks around, "If there are no questions then EB 404, we need a course and has intelligence seen fit to provide us with a target?"

Dudeons
2015-12-19, 05:11 PM
Volan looks over the ship and his newfound teammates with a discerning gaze, not thinking much of what he sees. The group is... diverse, if nothing else. A surprising number of non-humans, and they didn't look like military people for the most part. Volan shrugs, not having any questions for the lady in the cloak.

Xepheral
2015-12-20, 12:22 AM
"Why, yes, Intelligence has set a target for you, and unfortunately, no, the ship does not come equipped with a med-bay. In fact, you may fine the ship to be a little... bare." EB tends to bluntly state the facts as it leads you up the ramp into the ship, closing it behind the group before starting to discuss the mission, all while revealing just how empty the ship really is.

"As the members of Phantom Squad: Gamma, you are being tasked with the capture and execution of a hidden rebel in the Alderaan system. Imperial Intelligence has discovered the presence of a Jedi, one that managed to avoid Order 66 after the Jedi betrayed the Republic. Your mission is to discover the identity and eliminate this Jedi, before he begins to turn systems against the Empire. As I'm sure you are aware, Jedi are skilled in persuasion, as well as their recorded powers of trickery through the Force."

As EB finishes, it leads the team into the cockpit and loads up the navcomputer to lock onto Alderaan, before finally turning back to face the team. "I certainly do hope you are successful. I would most appreciate returning to this ship."

protheuz
2015-12-21, 07:57 AM
Turning to EB she asks "What is known about this Jedi?" the word being pronounced as if it left a bad taste in the mouth "Any information about his species? Known connections? Known skills or capabilities? Or do we only know there is a Jedi somewhere in the Alderaan System?"

Thundercracker
2015-12-21, 09:02 AM
"Jedi hunting? Could I have picked anything more dangerous? Single combat against rancors, maybe?" Darren thought.

The pilot slipped into the pilot's seat and pulled out a small pit droid from his backpack, tapping it on the nose to activate it.

"Niffer, take a look around, make sure he ship's in decent condition," he said. The little droid saluted and trudged off to his task.

MintyNinja
2015-12-21, 02:27 PM
Zhyn worked to keep his reservations to himself. No medbay, sparse on shipwide systems, and we're off to secretly fight terrorist... I might just kill Gadim for getting me in this mess, he thought. He took another look at his team, at who was saying what. One of the men sent a droid to scout out the very ship provided by the Empire. Cynical, but not yet treasonous. High likelihood of survival. The neimoidian woman seemed resigned to her task and was asking for more intel. Good show of loyalty, however, her chances in a fight seemed slim. The quiet man seemed to be doing much of the same as Zhyn, getting a read on his compatriots before flying off. Smart, or just stoic. Hard to tell with those close branches of humanity. As for their leader... she seemed to be the very image of an Imperial recruitment poster. A young human woman in command of a squad of thrown together rogues. And she claimed to be trained in the ways of the jedi herself. It's very likely that no matter what happens to the rest of us, she'd make it out of all this with a promotion...

Zhyn entered the ship and followed the small pit droid on the impromptu tour, getting a feel for what could very well be his casket.

Ilena
2015-12-21, 03:43 PM
Following Darren into the cockpit, watching the droid walk past, "If you would be so kind Darren, mind taking us out? Lets see if this rust bucket will even start ..."

Thundercracker
2015-12-21, 06:01 PM
Darren Korr

Darren punched a few buttons and started up the pre-flight sequence. As the engines (very) slowly spun up he picked up the ship's intercom.

"All aboard the Alderaan express," he said, then placed the intercom back where it had been sitting. With the engines finally primed, he flipped on the repulsorlifts, then attempted to smoothly switch over to the main sub-light drive as they exited the hangar.

Dudeons
2015-12-21, 06:10 PM
Volan leans against the wall, waiting for EB's answer. He pulls a roll of durafiber out of his pocket, winding and unwinding it around his hand in boredom.

Xepheral
2015-12-21, 06:33 PM
"Unfortunately, little is known about the target, even to the Imperial Intelligence who reported it. The report that came in said that the senator of Alderaan, Bail Organa, had been meeting secretly with a Jedi, away from his court of politicians and advisers."

After EB finishes it's statement, a light blue glow slowly surrounds the droid, pixilizing, and slowly turning to a flesh color before taking the shape of the Alderaan senator. Along with the physical image, the voice of the droid quickly changes as well, taking on the much deeper voice of the senator, losing the metallic echo of EB's standard vice. "It is no secret to the Emperor or the Senate that Senator Bail Organa is an ally to the Jedi, and an enemy to the Empire, but with lack of evidence, he could not be labeled and executed for treason. Even though it is known that he is an ally to the Jedi, the death of Senator Organa would only infuriate more senators, leading them towards the path of rebellion against the Empire."

"Therefore, as for you assignment, you are to eliminate this hidden Jedi, before he gives Senator Organa the strength he needs to rally more allies to his cause. Find the Jedi, kill the Jedi, and succeed by any means necessary."

As EB finishes his briefing, the little Pit droid wanders back in, beeping along to his report as he checks back in.
"Ship Report = Complete
Hull = Intact
Engines = Functioning, but not optimal
Shields = Paper thin
Weapons = Unresponsive
Results = Barely pass an Outter Rim safety inspection"

MintyNinja
2015-12-21, 06:52 PM
Zhyn Travok followed the pit droid to the cockpit with the others and said, "And on top of that I don't think I've ever seen a ship of this design before. Any repairs or modifications may need to be custom built. I hope someone knows a mechanic or five. Eebee, do we have clearance to make modifications to this ship or is it merely meant to facilitate delivery?"

Xepheral
2015-12-21, 10:09 PM
"This ship now belongs to Phantom Squad: Gamma. Registration previously had this ship marked as a prototype, belonging to the Empire. Now, after being damage in combat, the Empire has halted all research, declaring this line of ships a failure, repairing the ship just enough to be declared operational, and then donated to the Phantom Squads. On Imperial records, these prototypes have been delivered and scrapped on Raxus Prime."

Ilena
2015-12-21, 11:38 PM
THinking for a few moments, "Well, we cant touch the senator, so I think , watching and following him would be the best idea, see what we can find out, talk to people, that sort of thing. If we can gain access, perhaps hacking his accounts as well could tell us a location. Anyone else have any ideas you would like to put forward?"

Thundercracker
2015-12-22, 06:07 AM
Darren Korr

"Well, we can discuss it on the way, got a nice Long trip in front of us to get acquainted with all the best ways to figure out who this Jedi is and take him, or her out," Darren said.

He waited until the navicomputer spit out the calculations for the jump to hyperspace, then pulled back the lever to set them off on their journey.

protheuz
2015-12-22, 12:00 PM
Maka looks around and asks "What about funds? Do we have some? They might be needed to gain the appropriate information with bribes. Not to mention repairing some of this damage."

Xepheral
2015-12-22, 12:50 PM
"No funding. You will be well rewarded on the successful completion of a mission, depending on your results, of course. However, since some f you are only contracted by the Empire, you do not have the full support of the Empire, such as it's forces or it's financing. Pending the results of this mission, your situation may change."

MintyNinja
2015-12-22, 02:56 PM
"Then I suppose we're not so poorly off," Zhyn said. "All we really need to do is cobble together a decent ambush on this target, sell off what possessions he owned, and find some second hand enhancements for the ship. From there we should be able to actually make this durasteel bucket a livable space. Speaking of, does it have a registered name?"

Ilena
2015-12-23, 02:19 AM
Nodding, "That seems to be a plan, this ship itself is very ..... noticable, it would be nice to have something that would blend in a bit more, also spare parts will be an issue ... im sure we will figure things out ship wise."

Dudeons
2015-12-23, 11:45 AM
Volan walks into the cockpit, leaning against the entrance and glancing out the front window.

"Going for the self-made path?" Volan says, "I like it."

protheuz
2015-12-23, 03:01 PM
"I would delighted to gain us a great deal in those exchanges. I am used in bargaining materials and weapons." says Maka. Turning to Taichi she asks in a lower voice "Can I talk to you in private?"

Ilena
2015-12-23, 06:07 PM
"That would be good, glad to have you alone Maka," when she asks for a private conversation Tachi just nods and gestures to follow her, picking a door entering a quarters and waiting until the door is closed, "This should be private enough, whats up?"

protheuz
2015-12-23, 06:25 PM
"I have been chosen and by the Dark Lords will began training in the usage of the Force. I am still an initiate." she looks into Taichis face and continues "I am asking for guidance. That you guide me in the ways of the Force and the Lightsaber. That you help me achieve my potential, and with it give the team more chances of succeeding."

Thundercracker
2015-12-23, 11:22 PM
Darren Korr

Darren looked over his shoulder at Volan as the blue whirl of hyperspace stabilised.

"Yeah I Guess, but what's that supposed to mean?" he asked

Ilena
2015-12-23, 11:56 PM
A slight smile crosses her face, interesting, I could possibly use this one ... if she proves herself strong enough, "I see, interesting enough, a blade will be harder to come by, but we can work on that later .... tell me , what do you know of the force? Have your talents manifested in anyway? This, is something that we need to keep quiet for now I think ... "

MintyNinja
2015-12-24, 12:23 AM
Zhyn stayed in the cockpit when the others left and now he chose to simply watch the scene before their ship as he listened to the comments between the two near-humans.

protheuz
2015-12-24, 05:30 AM
"I was trained in the basics." and as if magic occurred her stun baton starts to float, wobbling from her belt, slowly returning to it "If meditating I can feel it more strongly, but still can't use it to lift heavy things or change people's opinions. I have a good grasp on swordsmanship. Most of it should be applicable to lightsaber usage."

Ilena
2015-12-24, 06:06 AM
Smiling, "Good good," Taking her cloak off and tossing it on the bed, her light saber hanging on her left hip, it looks like carved black wood in the shape of a dragons head with red golden eyes, though with a metallic shine to it, "Focus on feeling the force flow through you, focus on what you want it to do for you, bend it to your will." Sitting down on the bed, "Try again."

(I really dont know Jedi training :D so im not sure what else to say! :D at least i dont know how to phrase things at 3 am in the morning but hey :D)

protheuz
2015-12-24, 06:24 AM
"I will try." says Maka as she tries to focus on the energy around her and grasp it, hold it inside her a dam containing a river. For a second the energy inside her was overwhelming and she lost the grip on it. Again, slowly, she tries to grasp the energy mentally, and using her will shapes the living energy into what she wants.
The baton starts to float again - Now more steady.

Dudeons
2015-12-24, 06:31 AM
Volan looks towards Darren.

"Well, we've been handed a less than ideal situation by the Empire," Volan says, "But in spite of that, we all have plans to improve our lot in life. I like that way of thinking."

Thundercracker
2015-12-27, 01:40 AM
Darren Korr

Darren grunted, then casually set the ship on auto pilot and picked up the intercom again.

"Team meeting in the mess hall," he said. As he stood up to leave the cockpit, he gave Vanan a wink.

As the others filtered in, Darren started to speak.

"Alright, how are we going to find this guy and take him out without getting ourselves killed," he said, "anyone got any bright ideas?

MintyNinja
2015-12-27, 04:11 PM
Zhyn Travok followed the pilot and the other man out into the mess hall. At Darren's question he said, "There's the obvious choice: tail Senator Organa until he leads us to his contact. However, there's bound to be high levels of security surrounding the Senator. Perhaps Jedi have specific needs that we could look for instead?" He directed this question at their Squad Leader.

protheuz
2015-12-27, 04:56 PM
"Thank you Taichi" she bows her head low "I see your grasp on the Force is great compared to my park knowledge. I would be ever thankful if you could instruct me, along this trip of ours."

Maka regally enters the room, the brim of the large red vests swooping the floor but not in an uncomfortable and restraining way. Poise, almost as if she was a dancer, in a debutante ball. She seats and answers Zhyn "That won't probably bring any results, as the senator, won't deal directly with the Jedi. He will help and use his agents for the Jedi daily needs. If it was me, I would put unsuspecting agents doing things without knowing to whom they were doing it.".

She slowly moves her hand to her dress and shakes a bit of imaginary dust "I see two paths that can be used together. The first is to gain the information and rumors around the planet. Talking to people, searching the holonet, doing computer hacking etc. This will makes us spend some money, some that I can cover. If the records are true, Force users can detect others in a certain area. If that is true, our leader can try to track the Jedi."

"With this information gained from the various sources we can choose a path. If we locate a serious lead we can follow it."

"If not, the easiest way to penetrate the senator weave of intrigue and misdirection that might be in place is to present a Jedi to him. That needs saving. Taichi can pose that role, or if she thinks the senator can pierce her lies, I can try it. I did acting as a child and can play a good role. My mentor said I was one of the best to pass his hands on the last 20 years or so."

Thundercracker
2015-12-28, 10:20 PM
Darren Korr

"Nothing says we can't do it all, though I say we have someone pose as a person who needs protection, Jedi on the run, while someone else does some slicing. If we can't find anything, then we can try to mystically find the Jedi, but I doubt it will be so easy, so probably best to do that as a last resort. Anyone know how to slice a console?" darren said.

Dudeons
2015-12-29, 12:40 AM
"Not I, says the soldier," Volan replies.

MintyNinja
2015-12-29, 05:35 AM
"I'm gonna have to echo that. I can assist in a datamine, but I shouldn't be the primary slicer," Zhyn adds as he crosses his arms.

protheuz
2015-12-29, 05:46 PM
"I haven't been instructed in complex computer usage. I can talk to people and try to gain information, but with not technology. it can't be as easily persuaded as a sentient." replies The red lady

Ilena
2015-12-29, 06:17 PM
"Your welcome, I will teach you, hunting jedi will be very dangerous and we will need all the skills we can get."

Following Maka into the room she hangs back, letting the others talk and decide what they want to do. Speaking up when Maka makes mention of the force, "Indeed it is true, those talented in the force can find others it is possible to hide yourself and this jedi probably will be as well. I agree with having someone pose as someone who needs help, it has always been the failing of the Jedi to help those in need. I propose if we go that route, Maka takes that role, and I will chase her. We do need to find roughly where the Jedi is, it wont do any good if we arn't at least in the area. Probably be good to spread rumors of some people looking for you, and that may draw the Jedi out of hiding ... expecially if we make it known that you may know some things about the empire. My skills lay elsewhere, Zhyn you I believe is the best man for the job, if you would be willing." Thinking for a moment, "So I think then our best plan to start with, when we land, see what we can find out, ask around , listen to rumors. Darren your with me, we will rent a speeder and just travel the city, it is possible the Jedi may be near the senator and I may be able to sense him. You other 3, see what you can find on the net, local bars, other places where people might talk, be safe and do not tip our hand. We all have comlinks, stay in contact, and be safe. I would much rather avoid a fight, because if I have to, you better believe the Jedi will hear about it. Any questions or opinions?"

protheuz
2015-12-30, 05:54 PM
"I will try it. But allow me, before I go to the senator and we split up to help with the information gathering. It's one of my specialties. We can uncover something without risking the senator."

"If that plan comes into play, you Taichi can always follow me. I won't hide my presence!" alluding to the ex-jedi following her through the Force.

MintyNinja
2015-12-30, 06:06 PM
"We have a hunting party and no slicer? That's not foreboding at all," Zhyn says with a shake of his head. "Fine. Let's not risk overloading this ship's systems with a minor bit of holonet searching, I'll find a public terminal and try to get a lead from there. How are we splitting the groups and what kind of timeline are we looking at?"

Ilena
2015-12-31, 12:32 AM
"No Maka, we do not approach the senator yet, I do not want to expose ourselves to him until we have learned the lay of the land as it were. We are splitting, Darren and myself, and you 3 together, Maka you talk to people see what you can find, Zhyn you see about computers and Volan you keep them safe while they work. Depending on when we land will depend on time frames involved."

Thundercracker
2015-12-31, 02:15 AM
"Alright, sounds like a plan," Darren said, "now I'm going to get some shuteye, see you all on alderaan."

Darren stood up and walked off to his quarters, little pit droid faithfully following him.

MintyNinja
2015-12-31, 02:27 AM
"This might be an appropriate time to mention that I don't actually have a comlink. Most military outfits see the wisdom of providing their soldiers with standardized gear, so I've not needed to get one myself. I think we can all agree that this outfit's not even close to standard."

Thundercracker
2015-12-31, 04:51 AM
Darren paused on his way out of the room.

"Just buy one when we get there," he replied, "and yeah, nothing's standard around here, but pretty soon it's going to be non-standard in a good way."

protheuz
2015-12-31, 06:47 AM
"You can have one of my comlinks while we don't buy one for you." says Maka.

"You can pay me back when you can. Or just save my life and I will call it a good investment."

MintyNinja
2015-12-31, 06:38 PM
Zhyn gives a grim nod to the Red Lady in thanks but says nothing. He didn't have enough creds for a meal let alone an actual comlink. The saving of lives comment might even come into play. He just had to get himself a personalized medkit, damn the price. In hindsight, it looked like this outfit wasn't one to supply even the most basic of supplies, let alone something as prized as medical equipment, so his might be the only medkit in an emergency. Also, the hands on practice he got with the kit had really paid off during his studies. He had a few final exams to submit via holonet, but soon he would be a fully fledged Doctor. Everything has it's time. Everyone has their place.

As Darren leaves, Zhyn looks to Volan and Maka and says, "I'm going to need a public terminal but from there I should be fine. If we can find some sort of library or similar location then you'll be able to leave me there without worry."

Xepheral
2016-01-05, 11:07 AM
Alderaan, Day 1

As the ship roared through hyperspace, and alarm finally sounded from the cockpit, signalling the arrival to the ship's destination. quickly, the ship fell out of lightspeed, revealing the beautiful planet of Alderaan.

Finding a dock on Alderaan was certainly no problem. Within moments of entering the planet's atmosphere, EB-404 had managed to load up a docking station on the edge of Alderaan's capital city. "This should suffice, should it not? It's far enough from the heart of the city that you can go unnoticed, yet close enough you can access the city. It is also the cheapest port in the city, only 20 credits a day."

The droid seemed almost cheerful, proud of itself for the find. Of course, there were large spaceports closer to the city, but the closer you got, the more expensive they became. This budget port also didn't come with shelter, as it was an open docking lot.

Thundercracker
2016-01-05, 06:08 PM
Darren Korr

"'ll get the first day," Darren said, paying the 20 credits.

He stepped out of the ship and looked around for some kind of transport which could take them to where they needed to be.

MintyNinja
2016-01-05, 07:10 PM
"Sounds good," Zhyn said as he followed the pilot off the ship. His Medkit was slung over one shoulder, and his scattergun rested in his hip holster as he also looked around. He was nervous about being lead on the slicing front but the medic kept it to himself. They were on a mission and success would require all parts working together.

Dudeons
2016-01-05, 07:58 PM
Volan wraps his hands with durafiber, clipping them in place. Then he follows Zhyn out of the ship, keeping an eye out for potential threats.

protheuz
2016-01-06, 08:28 AM
"Do we have maps and layouts of this area?" asks Maka to EB-404.

Turning to the rest she says "We should go to the nearest cantina and see what is happening around the city."

As she leaves the ship she looks around using the Force as she was taught by the inquisitorius.

Perception: [roll0]
Use the Force (sense surroundings): take 10 for 18

Ilena
2016-01-07, 11:38 PM
Nodding, "Sounds like a plan," Putting on her cloak so it keeps her blade easily accessible but covered, she lets the others lead, watching how they react, "EB, stay with the ship and keep it locked down, let no one inside and if you have trouble, you have our comlinks, call us." Following the others down to the landing pad, "Indeed we should,we will stick together while we get our bearings, see what information we can learn."

I will also take 10 on use the force for sensing surroundings, see if anyone has taken special notice of us landing and who disembarked (total is 22) [roll0]