PDA

View Full Version : Miko's Song

Alias
2007-06-12, 11:55 AM
Hi Guys, finally decided to register over here (This is Michael M over at EN World) to share a song with everyone that fits comic #464 in particular and works very well as a theme for Miko, right down to the title: "Earthly Illusions"

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/nobunagas-ambition-20th-anniversary-sound-history/02-earthly-illusions.mp3

Note the link goes to a front page so that their ads get a chance to display. They have this annoying setup where you can't direct link to the music file. Anyway, in the middle column look for the 'Download to Computer' link (Their layout is horrible, but I'm hesitant to upload it onto the ENWorld server because I don't know how much traffic you guys could generate pulling down a 3MB file :smalleek: ).

The song is from Nobunaga's Ambition 20th Anniversary Sound Collection - and this particular track is performed by the Tokyo Symphony Orchestra. The 3rd track, "Fight Under the Heavens" fits the whole Azure City story arc pretty well.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

squidthingy
2007-06-12, 12:55 PM
one word meh actually I didn't like it at all but I don't want to get into an argument that will ultimatly lead to me saying 'cursed infidels Banjulhu smite them where they stand(or sit)'

Alias
2007-06-12, 01:07 PM
Excuse me? :smallannoyed:

Anyway I've been listening to the soundtrack overall this morning - track 17 probably works better for the comic in particular "Still Unseen Dawn. (http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/nobunagas-ambition-20th-anniversary-sound-history/17-still-unseen-dawn.mp3)

squidthingy
2007-06-12, 01:31 PM
Excuse me? :smallannoyed:

What?I knew this was going to happen, must resist posting highly logical yet contraversial statment! cursed infidels, banjulhu smite them where they stand(or sit), ahhhh I had to say it anyway

Alex Warlorn
2007-06-12, 04:34 PM
Maybe Dream of Absolution? Then again maybe not, that's too techno maybe.