PDA

View Full Version : [Undertale Spoilers(?)] W. D. Gaster in 3.5/Pathfinder?

Xuldarinar
2015-12-22, 05:21 PM
A notion as the title. With what information exists upon the individual, how would one reflect W. D. Gaster (roughly in terms of fluff and crunch) within either 3.5 or Pathfinder?

The purpose of the [] in the title is in the likely scenario that spoilers will be discussed and as such.. one should be warned.

tophatngoggles
2016-01-24, 10:44 PM
As a PC, I'm not sure.

I ran with the idea of him having many hands, and used mechanically as a Beholder. Each hand had it's own function. I also applied the idea that Gaster has a glowing eye like Sans that functioned as the anti-magic cone.

I believe I reduced the ACs of him and removed the flying to make him incorporeal, but that's optional.

Xuldarinar
2016-02-11, 02:37 AM
Returning to this, i've a notion to present for W. D. Gaster;

20th level Astomoi Sorcerer (Impossible Bloodline).

Mikezster
2016-02-17, 02:43 AM
Crunch wise consider the nasty gentleman build? Hideously broken and powerful giving you a proverbial maelstrom of actions (That can share your spells) that can eviscerate nigh on everything, you'd have to debate with your DM whether your symbionts can be extra "hands" in the fluff though.

Warning: This build is a total game breaker with the druid based builds able to punch though almost any defense by relying on the variance of large numbers. Expect your DM to veto this one unless you scale it down.

Xuldarinar
2016-02-17, 03:04 AM
Crunch wise consider the nasty gentleman build? Hideously broken and powerful giving you a proverbial maelstrom of actions (That can share your spells) that can eviscerate nigh on everything, you'd have to debate with your DM whether your symbionts can be extra "hands" in the fluff though.

Warning: This build is a total game breaker with the druid based builds able to punch though almost any defense by relying on the variance of large numbers. Expect your DM to veto this one unless you scale it down.

I have never heard of that build before, so I had to look it up.
I love it. Thank you for bringing that one up.

Galacktic
2016-02-17, 10:50 AM
Take a character sheet. Throw it away.