PDA

View Full Version : Dancing on Miko's Grave

TARINunit9
2007-06-12, 12:22 PM
Currently both me and my master are dancing on Miko's grave (which we had to make). I'm singing "Ding Dong the Witch is dead!" and my master is humming the song from Madness Combat.

Basically, this thread is celebrating the death of the world's worst paladin. Miko lovers, post at your own risk!

How about you? Are YOU dancing on Miko's grave too? If so, what song are you singing? Or are you a Miko lover? Most importantly, atempts to resurect Miko will probably result in personal injury; both of us are heavily armed and backed up with our army.

BisectedBrioche
2007-06-12, 12:27 PM
Ye'll be cursed to a firery doom!!

*Watches TC get flamed*

Magistrate
2007-06-12, 12:28 PM
Well, now that both Roy AND Miko are dead I imagine Miko will be accosting him in the afterlife, saying they're on the same plane or what ever. :smallannoyed:

Rhyeira
2007-06-12, 12:30 PM
Why on earth do all those people think we need yet another "I'm happy/sad that Miko is dead" thread? There are so many of them already, in fact one of them is even quoting the same song you just mentioned.

Would it really be so hard to put your "I'm one of those that are happy" thing into one of threads instead of coming up with the fifteenth (or whatever) thread for exactly the same topic?

(Apart from that, there's a spoiler in the title.)

TARINunit9
2007-06-12, 12:32 PM
Why on earth do all those people think we need yet another "I'm happy/sad that Miko is dead" thread? There are so many of them already, in fact one of them is even quoting the same song you just mentioned.

Would it really be so hard to put your "I'm one of those that are happy" thing into one of threads instead of coming up with the fifteenth (or whatever) thread for exactly the same topic?

I looked and I didn't see any threads like this. I guess I didn't look hard enough.

jindra34
2007-06-12, 12:33 PM
I looked and I didn't see any threads like this. I guess I didn't look hard enough.
If you had not made this i would point you to four or five...pulls out big hammer.

Haruki-kun
2007-06-12, 12:35 PM
Forums always have about five threads discussing the same thing under different names, all relating to the latest strip.

Anyway, no, I'm not dancing on Miko's Grave. I didn't like her a lot, but I wasn't ready to see her die NOW, when I was hoping to see what became of her.

Rhyeira
2007-06-12, 12:36 PM
Four or five at least, probably more... and in fact there are already two who mention that 'Ding Dong' song (which, admittedly, somehow springs to mind).

squidthingy
2007-06-12, 12:52 PM
Basically, this thread is celebrating the death of the world's worst paladin. Miko lovers, post at your own risk!

Miko the paladin died here (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0407.html)(rest in peace Miko the paladin). you are celebrating the death of Miko the monk/ex-paladin/mean old cranky-pants (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0209.html), and I am joining you

*starts humming*

The_Jackal
2007-06-12, 01:16 PM
I don't really feel the need to rejoice every time a overbearing, self-righteous windbag snuffs it. I feel pretty much the same way I felt about Jerry Falwell's death. He had it coming. We all do. The only difference is that they won't be going where they think they're going.

Querzis
2007-06-12, 01:45 PM
I don't really feel the need to rejoice every time a overbearing, self-righteous windbag snuffs it. I feel pretty much the same way I felt about Jerry Falwell's death. He had it coming. We all do. The only difference is that they won't be going where they think they're going.

Exactly, I think all the people who think Miko is going to Celestia havent been reading the same comic as me. Even before she fell she would have gone to Arcadia!

Rincewind
2007-06-12, 01:55 PM
I'm singing "The Show Must Go On" from The Queen.

warmachine
2007-06-12, 03:56 PM
My two characters, a Cleric and a Paladin of Hieroneous, will be starting a funeral dirge. Though Miko had lost understanding of this, each death is a tragedy - a possibility lost. Especially someone who has fallen from grace. Miko herself is an example of what can go wrong if one starts hating, rather than reasoning. Miko, instead of understanding what drives Belkar, simply hated him and then hated Roy by association and then Shojo. Good guys, especially Paladins, must be stronger than the sadism of Belkar or the harsh rejection of Roy and she forgot that too. The world is not made a better place with spiritual weakness.

Therefore, don't make Miko's mistake: don't hate. Miko is to be pitied and lamented as a lost soul.

Alchemistmerlin
2007-06-12, 03:59 PM
So glad she's dead *Dance dance*
So happy she's dead *dance dance*
The world was such a scary place
Then I saw that dead X_X face
So glad she's dead!

So glad she's dead *Dance dance*
So happy she's dead *dance dance*
The world was such a scary place
Then I saw that dead X_X face
So glad she's dead!

dan4ster
2007-06-13, 12:29 AM
Miko Miyazaki
120 - 464
Goodbye, Good Riddance, Unfaithful Paladin

banjo1985
2007-06-13, 03:38 AM
Dance dance dance on the dead paladins grave hehe

Also see signature

battleburn
2007-06-13, 03:51 AM
You really should change the title. It is a spoiler.

New comic is up.

Moderator Note: If possible, try not to post any threads with spoilers for it in the title, as some people come to the message board before they know a new comic is up. We reserve the right to change any thread titles as a result. Thanks.