PDA

View Full Version : Optimization EDIT: Ninja//Sorcerer Gestalt DUO Campaign

basicedgar
2015-12-23, 01:10 PM
I posted another thread about this, and it died, but i've gotten a clearer picture on what i'm looking for and what to ask.

Me and my brother plan on doing an OP small focus game with just the 2 of us.
Our inspiration is Bauchelain and Korboal Broach, so one of us will probably take the Leadership feat, or just add an NPC character.

My brother is going to focus on a slightly Bulkier character, probably something int he vein of Paladin//Oracle, but i'm not 100, or he might go some sort of Summoner.

Now i know this isn't the MOST ideal, but its what i'm set on, and we will adjust a power level of our encounters to fit our two characters.

I' can't give up the idea of a sneak attack caster, and i'm leaning towards Ninja//Sorcerer.
I know its generally not something that happens, but since we will be both DMing i'm going to allow it, i've got an itch to put Spellwarp Sniper in here somewhere.

Our game will be most Pathfinder and probably 3.5 stuff we feel like adding, all sources are acceptable. Cheese is the name of the game.

The characters will be using a 32 point buy, and double standard gold. Also we will be starting at level 5.

I'm aware that a 4 point dip into Unseen Seer is a positive, but honestly fleshing this bad boy out is a problem for me.

I'm also aware that i can use a ninja trick to cheese point blank shot early, so thats nice.
I've got the pieces of the build but putting it together is escaping me.

So considering
Human
Ninja//Sorcerer
AL: anywhere between Chaotic Good to Lawful Evil
Where do i take this dude?

please and thank you

EDIT::
I figure i should put some of the build forward as i've planned it

Ninja //
Sorcerer 4(?) / Unseen Seer (4) / Spellwarp Sniper / Unseen Seer (?)

I'm under the impression 4 in Unseen Seer is a good leaving point to not endure too many of the draw backs to caster level, but i see a lot of builds going full 10 levels, so i'm not sure how people work around that, unless the SA damage offsets the reduced caster level.

I'm leaning the Ninja/Sorcerer style for CHA so i can sort of be the Face if i need to.

But i'm not sure how to build the Ninja side, stay straight ninja or what?
And should i even bother Spellwarp Sniper, or go for more of the shadowy diviner prepper path?

Besides the Skill requirements of Unseen i'm not sure what else would be beneficial
And outside of Point Blank Shot / Persistent Spell / Twin Spell / Invisible Spell i'm not 100 on feats.

And if this build is just stupid, something along these lines would be nice.